Public Swats for spankees

My wife carries her hairbrush in her purse at times, which is effectively a small paddle with bristles on the back 😁. And she has one purse that could almost fit her big paddle...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, underpants said:

What sort of a paddle is it? It must be quite small to fit in a purse. I can imagine it being useful to always have a paddle with you to discipline your husband if he misbehaves without hurting your hand more than his bottom!

I have a hairbrush/ paddle that fits in my purse nicely. It's about 10 " inches long and about a inch thick. Very convenient for trips out of town ,when we stay in hotels.             MS L 

• Like 1

Thanks for the prompt answer. My partner always seems to carry a large number of items in her bag, which make it unnecessarily heavy. I suggested one time that she remove a few things to make it lighter, but my suggestion was clearly unwelcome. I guess you don't use the hairbrush for spontaneous swats when you are in public, it is for use in hotel rooms etc?

3 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

I have a hairbrush/ paddle that fits in my purse nicely. It's about 10 " inches long and about a inch thick. Very convenient for trips out of town ,when we stay in hotels.             MS L 

That sounds like an implement that could really blister a naughty bottom. I'll bet he behaves just knowing that you were carrying that with you. And if not, I'm sure he deserves everything he gets. Just seeing an implement like that would motivate me to behave

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Spank_that_ass said:

That sounds like an implement that could really blister a naughty bottom. I'll bet he behaves just knowing that you were carrying that with you. And if not, I'm sure he deserves everything he gets. Just seeing an implement like that would motivate me to behave

Yes the paddle is made of maple wood and delivers a good sting. 

• Like 2

My wife will give me a swat when I am misbehaving in public. Its usually after a verbal warning or two. Once I get that swat, I know I'm going to be receiving a full on bare bottom spanking when we get home.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Spank_that_ass said:

I certainly try to behave when I know my wife has her hairbrush paddle in her purse (very similar to what Ms. L describes, pictured in my logo). And yes it's what I usually get spanked with in hotel rooms, and also in the backseat of the car!