Posts with images or links: set to moderator approval first.

Hello everyone! 

I just wanted to make an actual announcement. Every post with a link or image in it is set to moderator approval first. This is due to a spam/ security reason. Overtime our spam system will start to recognize safe/ non spam links. Please be patient as we approve posts, status updates, etc. In private messages direct file images have been removed for now as we aren't vetting PM's for approval. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Hi......I posted a profile update back on April 8th with a picture and it shows in "My Attachments" list, as posted on that date, but it doesn't show on my profile updates. Just wondering why it would show up on that list as well as older profile updates that were deleted (when the site update was performed)?  Also is this a normal time frame for approval (just asking for informational purposes and not complaining)?  Thanks for your assistance and all that you do. :)

8 hours ago, goodboy_will said:

Hi......I posted a profile update back on April 8th with a picture and it shows in "My Attachments" list, as posted on that date, but it doesn't show on my profile updates. Just wondering why it would show up on that list as well as older profile updates that were deleted (when the site update was performed)?  Also is this a normal time frame for approval (just asking for informational purposes and not complaining)?  Thanks for your assistance and all that you do. :)

I'm so sorry! I just approved it! We had so many come in at once we likely missed it. The notification for approvals come in the notification bar for us and we hit approve and sometimes without realizing it we can overlook one or two.