How Far Down?

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer positioning according to the situation.  Panties to the knees for a hand spanking, for example, but panties fully off for an implement spanking, say, over a chair or desk.  Of course, these can be combined.  By the way, have any spankers here tried handspankings first with panties on, perhaps a few dozen that way, and THEN panties off for a several dozen more?  For some reason my female spankees take this procedure to heart very deeply.  

2 hours ago, Chastener said:

I prefer positioning according to the situation.  Panties to the knees for a hand spanking, for example, but panties fully off for an implement spanking, say, over a chair or desk.  Of course, these can be combined.  By the way, have any spankers here tried handspankings first with panties on, perhaps a few dozen that way, and THEN panties off for a several dozen more?  For some reason my female spankees take this procedure to heart very deeply.  

I always start out over her underpants, using my hand and then progressing to one or more implements.  But after a while, I pull her underpants down, perhaps to her knees, for a repeat of the same.  Eventually they will be pulled down around her ankles and then completely off. 

1 hour ago, Longtimespanking said:

I always start out over her underpants, using my hand and then progressing to one or more implements.  But after a while, I pull her underpants down, perhaps to her knees, for a repeat of the same.  Eventually they will be pulled down around her ankles and then completely off. 

Do you find that she feels the discipline more deeply when you begin on her panties and progress to the bare?

My pants get pulled down slightly below the sit spots. So my whole backside is exposed + some of my thighs.

When you’re fully clothed, but your butt isn’t, the bareness of your butt is contrasted by the rest of your body.

• Like 2
On 3/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, Batgirl said:

Part of the regular routine of our punishment or recentering sessions is me taking my pants to my ankles and panties to my knees. For him, this is an additional sign of consent.

I really like the emphasis on consent here. I like to reach an understanding, that the following of instructions is a non-verbal way of continuously affirming consent. Stand next to the sofa. Place your hands behind your head. As to the topic at hand, I'll be the one to take her pants and panties down, and off. Then instruct her to fold them up and place them somewhere. I want her to have plenty of butterflies in her tummy by the time she finally goes over my lap.

What I wouldn't want to do is punish for disobedience. If she doesn't follow an instruction, it's because she doesn't agree with it, and I have a duty to investigate her feelings and discuss them with her. I may be "in charge," but that doesn't mean I'm always right, and the last thing I would ever want is for her to feel I've treated her unfairly.

To qualify this, I realize this policy can take some of the "dom" out of the experience, and for someone who really cared about that, I would forego the above. But at the very least, it seems a safe starting point, from which to build trust.

Edited by George2
qualify
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on the type of spanking for me. If it is for a punishment, then being told to strip completely greatly increases the dread and the notion that I have seriously let myself down. The embarrassment of being completely naked while the 'discussion' occurs puts me in a submissive and remorseful place. If it is a maintenance or 'reminder' spanking then having my disciplinarian take my pants and panties off is enough.

My wife used to just lower my pants and panties to the ankles when she first started spanking me then she started making me get fully nude except for my chastity cage. She feels nude is more embarrassing especially if someone comes over while I'm being spanked or standing in the corner.

• Like 1

Off completely usually.  Obviously depends on the relationship (some people just want them lowered just enough to expose the butt), but in my experience they just end up getting in the way.  Off and folded to the side just makes things a little easier on both the top and bottom.  Plus it's a little more embarrassing to have them all the way off.  Shirts can/should stay on though, unless for some reason they cover the butt!