How Far Down?

On 3/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, Batgirl said:

Part of the regular routine of our punishment or recentering sessions is me taking my pants to my ankles and panties to my knees. For him, this is an additional sign of consent.

It sure does it communicates submission and consent by having to push them down as the ee. But yes as she stated, I prefer britches down to her ankles and panties to knees and no further but all the way down to the knees, absolutely no hitchhiking.

Edited by BatmanC
  • Like 1
On 3/9/2022 at 12:39 PM, Itsonl7633 said:

That's a good point Rubyred, something I have not considered, how the clothes are remove implies what kind of spanking it could be.

Yes recentering and discipline fully clothed but everything pushed down. It makes it more aggressive and keeps if in the right atmosphere. Being completely naked is definitely the more adult way of receiving a spanking. So for me fun, erodic and sensual spanking should be completely nude. But for punishment/recentering sessions having everything pushed down but fully clothed sends to message of age regression and they are accurately aware that everything down for express purpose of receiving a very real and serious spanking.

• Like 2
On 3/9/2022 at 1:00 PM, Explorify said:

There was a prior discussion on this called "Subtle Distinction."

Personally, as 'er, I like to do both.  She needs go shuffle along with panties around ankles while retrieving implements, but have them fully off during the spanking itself in order that the panties don't hold the legs together.  -Ex.

For discipline sessions I prefer the shuck'em and Shufle method too. From clear across the room britches down to the ankles and panties to thier knees. Than have her shuffle to me while she is rubbering her behind with both hands. Approaching me like a child and ignite that power exchange. 

• Like 1
On 3/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, hungsmall said:

i respectfully agree. How far down for me is all the way down —- and off. And there is good humiliation in being told to strip, with the trigger words being “Pull down your pants.”

The tiger phrase is like a shoot of adrenaline and kick starts that power exchange experience. I use two phrases on Batgirl. . . 

"This is a real spanking you understand that!"

"Yes sir"

"Alright take'em Down!"

Than tell than wait a moment.

"Now you know this is an unlimited swat spanking, there's no specified number of whacks?!"

"Yes sir"

"Alright, your panties there, Drop'em, push'em down all the to you knees, no hitchhiking!"

My pants are usually around my ankles when hairbrushed spanked over the knee. But usually they don't stay on, due to all my kicking and wriggling the intensity of the hard spanking and my squirming I end up kicking them off!!

• Like 1

I am caned by another heterosexual male for purely punishment purposes. There is no overt sexual element.

Gravity takes care of the trousers or shorts. Elastic waistbands on underwear mean that only the 'necessary area' is uncovered. My mentor lifts the shirt tail if it is likely to interfere. The whole buttock area is therefore exposed for the corrective action, but nothing else is 'on show'.

• Like 1

My wife pulls down my pants and underwear just as far as my knees- she has no need to spend time getting them any lower than my knees, and she's clearly goal-oriented to applying her paddle to my bare bottom, which adds to the mindset.  But gravity almost always takes my trousers to my ankles, and once I'm kicking and squirming as I get paddled, clothes tend to work their way off.  I sometimes end up naked from the waist down by the time she's through, or with just my underpants flapping around around one ankle as I kick!

I always receive corporal punishment on my bare bottom. When I am over a desk or bench, or standing at the wall, I like to be naked from the waist down with my shirt tied up above my waist.  The mistress favours this too. But when I am over her knee I wear a short t-shirt which she lifts clear during the scolding. My legs and feet are always bare as well as my bottom. I find partial nudity much more erotic as it seems to emphasise the vulnerability and creates a disciplinary aura clearly indicating what is about to happen. A gentle draught in the room is delicious too.

• 1 month later...

Reading through this thread, I have more concrete thoughts on the subject than I really expected. 
-For pre spanking corner: pants off, panties on. Mid spanking corner, obviously I’d be bare. Post spanking corner is not my jam. That’s huggle time. 
-I always arrive at the appropriate headspace (be that submission or contrition) more easily and quickly when the spanker is the one who takes the panties down. 
-The location that “gets” me the most? Is somewhere between mid thigh and my knees. I’m not really sure why. I think it’s more of a sensory thing. It’s a sensitive place for me and I think it keeps my panties somewhere on my radar if that makes sense?  And thus, keeps reminding me that they’ve been taken down. 
-As to if they come off altogether? If it’s a “good girl” spanking, my preference is for them to be off. It’s a physical freedom thing.  If I’ve not been a “good girl” then everything above applies. Though I will say that there’s something to be said for panties that are pulled down and then ultimately kicked off during the process. But that depends in some ways on positioning. Fun topic to think about.   

• Like 7
On 3/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, BatmanC said:

Yes recentering and discipline fully clothed but everything pushed down. It makes it more aggressive and keeps if in the right atmosphere. Being completely naked is definitely the more adult way of receiving a spanking. So for me fun, erodic and sensual spanking should be completely nude. But for punishment/recentering sessions having everything pushed down but fully clothed sends to message of age regression and they are accurately aware that everything down for express purpose of receiving a very real and serious spanking.

Doesn't seem to work that way for me. Maybe because I was never spanked bare bottom as a child. It was always over clothes, no removing anything. I've only been spanked bare as an adult, when it's all about being sexy.

Start over the pants, shorts. spank through those, first get the bottom red. then remove said clothing and spank the underwear. make the butt glow red inside those white underpants, finally have them remove the underwear and spank bare butt until tears. That's usually how it goes anyways for me

• 2 weeks later...

Before a spanking begins, I almost always have the spankee remove jeans / slacks ... it seems more direct and immediately removes that outer garment that can serve as a layer of protection ... but the panties stay in place. I decide on the when of easing them down, but I also enjoy looking at a sexy pair and the curves housed within. I don’t think men are nearly complimentary enough (if at all) to the thought a woman puts into the panties she chooses, which is why I am in no rush to fully remove them. I’m also prone to easing them to the bottom curve of the buttocks, the backs of her thighs .. and finally, full removal (which can be delightful to watch if she’s left to kick and wiggle and do it herself). The wonderful part? No two spankings or experiences are identical, and yet, you learn more each time you spank the same woman. Pleasure or pain? Doesn’t matter. The fire engine red that comes out is equally delightful, and I fall in love every time I cause it to occur ... and she trusts me enough to accept what is given. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am told to pull down my pants to my knees so that if I kick or squirm too much the backs of my thighs can be strapped to remind me to hold still.

I'm in a submissive mood, so I'll write as an EE. I want to be ordered to either drop my pants and underpants or simply "strip." It's a highly submissive thing. as to which is better: I'm unsure. Shuffling to the corner, a new position, or getting an implement is humiliating and intense, but so is being ordered to get completely naked, especially if it is someone you have recently met or who has never spanked you before. I think I'd just respond "yes sir," before doing either (whichever was ordered and find them equally intense.

For the times I've been spanked I've simply pulled tem down. But I would not be opposed to taking them off or leaving them down around ankles per instructions fro an ER

Myslef I'd prefer to have pants/clacks on then they taken down and finally underwear take down as well

I agree, pants pulled down all the way to ankles, followed by underwear. Something about having them tangled at your ankles as you are lying helpless over someone’s knee that adds to the experience and makes it feel very realistic. 

Edited by PunishedOTK
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, PunishedOTK said:

I agree, pants pulled down all the way to ankles, followed by underwear. Something about having them tangled at your ankles as you are lying helpless over someone’s knee that adds to the experience and makes it feel very realistic. 

They need to be down at least to your knees- and if you're standing when that's done, the pants pretty much always drop to hobble your ankles! 

My HoH insists I remove them completely when in a situation where I cannot be completely naked. If at home I am expected to be completely naked for all maintenance and punishment spankings. 

• 2 weeks later...

My wife always instructs me to get completely naked for my spankings. Usually I am standing naked waiting for her to enter the room and then she decides the position I will take for my spanking. Most often its over her knees but sometimes its over the side of the bed if she is using the cane.

• 3 weeks later...

Always start on the panties or underwear. Then they are pulled down almost to the knees for the rest of the spanking. I think this is the best way as the panties restrict too much kicking and the whole bottom is exposed for total coverage including the sensitive sit spots.