How Far Down?

I've seen posts about who takes down the pants, but I don't remember seeing one about how far they're taken down, or completely off.  

Personally,  I think pants down around the ankles, having to shuffle along so you don't trip,  is more embarrassing than fully naked.  That's the way I want it,  where giving or receiving.   Your thoughts?

• Like 4

Fun question. I don't actually have a preference - as long as it isn't the exact same thing every time. For discipline or funishment, I like panties down and then off, but I don't like full nudity unless it is an erotic spanking or one that includes bondage and has sex as the ultimate goal. 

• Like 3

It sort of depends on the type of spanking, and yet, I still prefer that my pants and undergarment are pulled completely down to at least my knees most of the time. While I'm not resistant to full nudity, I haven't had it done when I've been being spanked by someone in person. Pants and undergarment off is a good compromise, and very effective for punishment.

• Like 1

Part of the regular routine of our punishment or recentering sessions is me taking my pants to my ankles and panties to my knees. For him, this is an additional sign of consent.

• Like 4

There was a prior discussion on this called "Subtle Distinction."

Personally, as 'er, I like to do both.  She needs go shuffle along with panties around ankles while retrieving implements, but have them fully off during the spanking itself in order that the panties don't hold the legs together.  -Ex.

• Like 1

It's been my experience that some spankees like to wear a thong during the punishment. I assume that this makes them feel somehow less vulnerable 

Although such scanty underwear leaves the target area completely exposed, I must admit that for me a completely bare bottom is more of a turn-on.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, NYCOtk said:

Panties/ undies/ drawers banded around the knees is my preference. 

Yes, agree! My ER bares my bottom while I’m over his knee and only down mid thigh. I think that activates my headspace more. 

• Like 5

My wife likes to scold me while taking my pants and underwear down to humiliate me before turning me over her knee. How far down they go is a rather inexact science with us but everything is exposed, every time. My drawers typically are at my knees. Occasionally I am told to strip for a spanking. In that case, instant sub space ensues. 

• Like 2

I'm in agreement with Redwombutt, being kept nude at home insures fully nude spankings.  Also agree with GaryMcKee and Spankmered, full nudity leads to subspace quickly and nothing is in the way of a good spanking.  Another factor is the added humiliation being stripped or told to strip brings to the spanking.  Yes, as others have stated, the reason for the spanking and type of spanking enters into this discussion as well.

• Like 2

I’ve always felt that they need to come down at least below the knees..as much as to the ankles...but left on. Somehow it seems more in tune with the domestic style I prefer, and being bunched up but still on serves the added purpose of helping keep the lil miscreant in place over the lap.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, cowboy said:

full nudity leads to subspace quickly and nothing is in the way of a good spanking.  Another factor is the added humiliation being stripped or told to strip brings to the spanking.

i respectfully agree. How far down for me is all the way down —- and off. And there is good humiliation in being told to strip, with the trigger words being “Pull down your pants.”

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, hungsmall said:

i respectfully agree. How far down for me is all the way down —- and off. And there is good humiliation in being told to strip, with the trigger words being “Pull down your pants.”

Yes, I agree with you.  After being stripped or told to strip, the trigger words for my humiliation are "Present your ass"

• Like 2

I had to look at the old National Lampoon cover, as I thought that might be the seed of my preference for  yanking panties to knees. I guess I misremembered, as that powerful and  cheeky illustration has them taken to mid thigh. Both are lovely. 

• Like 1

I enjoy either view and agree that headspace is important.  But, one of the other reasons one may opt for one versus the other is to keep the kicking to a minimum.  I'll take them down to your knees.  If you don't keep safe, they go down to the ankles.  Harder to kick and squirm.  You keep it up, they come off and your legs are getting pinned.  Tsk.  ;)

• Like 4

When giving a spanking I start out with a warmup and pull her pants down a bit but leave her underpants on for a while.  After a few minutes I proceed by slipping her underpants just off her bottom for some additional warmup.  As the real spanking starts, I progressively remove her pants as I pull her underpants further down to her knees, then down around her ankles, and eventually they are always coming completely off. 

When I am the one being spanked, I strongly prefer that if I'm not being stripped naked before we start then I want my underpants around my knees.  For whatever reason I find that position to be highly sensual for me, to the point where it's the only place I would want them to be. 

Edited by Longtimespanking
  • Like 1

Leaving the pants and underwear down around the knees and ankles is SO much more embarrassing for me.  In my opinion, part of the reason for this is because we aren't often used to being seen with our pants and underwear down. If you think about it, there aren't too many scenarios where it's as normal for others see us this way. On the other hand, being seen completely naked is likely more familiar to us. For instance, when we're being intimate with someone we usually end up taking all of our clothes off and it's a bit more normalized.  Being seen with your pants and underwear bunched up around the knees/ankles just has more of a taboo/vulnerable feeling for me. 

• Like 4