Fat Bottom girls

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In my VERY limited experience, I have noticed that ladies of somewhat generous proportions in the Southern Hemisphere are often blessed with a great sense of humour and mischief and with kindness.  That makes life so enjoyable for those who have the pleasure of enjoying their company. 

On a different note, I have also noticed that some ladies seem to suffer from compromised visual assessment skills when it comes to the volume of their assets. What some ladies regard as 'big' somehow looks beautifully normal to me. Such matters are so subjective (thank goodness!).

All said very 'tongue in cheek', I hasten to add. I am not sure that bottom size really plays any part in determining the nature of a lady's personality. :)

• Like 2

Visually, I became very aware as a teenager that somewhat bigger than average bottoms were very pleasant to look at.  I often dated girls with that feature, and agree that they have fun personalities, but have never been certain of the psychology behind that fact.  In my first semester at college I was approached by a girl with that shape to spank her for poor grades, as motivation to do better.  Immediately I realized that I wanted to spank other girls with big bottoms, and here I am today.........

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

As a FBG I am still trying to embrace and love myself. I have noticed others especially from my videos enjoy the larger posterior for spanking. I have a history of health issues due to weight in my family so I’d like to lose some weight for that but I don’t want to lose my FBG status. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TroubleMaker76 said:

As a FBG I am still trying to embrace and love myself. I have noticed others especially from my videos enjoy the larger posterior for spanking. I have a history of health issues due to weight in my family so I’d like to lose some weight for that but I don’t want to lose my FBG status. 

Same, I want to lose weight, but not TOO much! :D 

• Like 1

Perhaps because I've exercised vigorously my whole adult life, some women have asked me how to lose weight. Even before I was an active spanko and was dating but kept spanking to myself in fantasy, I gave advice always ending with: "but please don't lose any off your ass."

• Like 1