Being spanked as an outlet for someone’s stress

I have always found this quite interesting. I have actually been spanked before by female friends who needed to relieve stress, release pent up frustrations, that sort of thing. I offered up my butt, and they gladly accepted. It is actually quite fun as well as therapeutic. I remember one time in particular when a female friend was blistering my backside and getting out some long pent up frustrations and she was really let me have it verbally too. It was quite the experience. It’s interesting  being spanked for something you actually didn’t do, but are just kind of the outlet for. Now of course, all the same protocols still apply. Just as with disciplinary spanking sessions and the like, there are safe words, limits, and what not. Nothing happens that isn’t completely consensual. This particular kind of spanking may not be for everyone, but I certainly enjoy it. 

• Like 7

Also being a substitute spankee works very well. That is, when someone treated the spanker badly at work or something I take the place of that horrible person later that night. I was surprised how therapeutic it was for the spanker. I even said the offending words. My spanker instantly jerked me over their lap for a thorough rapid fire spanking. But don't get me wrong..... I still deserved the spanking for other things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Tiff said:

Also being a substitute spankee works very well. That is, when someone treated the spanker badly at work or something I take the place of that horrible person later that night. I was surprised how therapeutic it was for the spanker. I even said the offending words. My spanker instantly jerked me over their lap for a thorough rapid fire spanking. But don't get me wrong..... I still deserved the spanking for other things.

I had never thought about that angle!  Provided it wasn't something that wasn't overly stressful that could possibly lead to some abuse.  Of course, that is where communication and the relationship plays a role in understanding each other.  It helps the spanker relieve some of that stress of the day and the spankee receives some much needed attention too! 

• Like 3
On 2/16/2022 at 8:54 PM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I have always found this quite interesting. I have actually been spanked before by female friends who needed to relieve stress, release pent up frustrations, that sort of thing. I offered up my butt, and they gladly accepted. It is actually quite fun as well as therapeutic. I remember one time in particular when a female friend was blistering my backside and getting out some long pent up frustrations and she was really let me have it verbally too. It was quite the experience. It’s interesting  being spanked for something you actually didn’t do, but are just kind of the outlet for. Now of course, all the same protocols still apply. Just as with disciplinary spanking sessions and the like, there are safe words, limits, and what not. Nothing happens that isn’t completely consensual. This particular kind of spanking may not be for everyone, but I certainly enjoy it. 

I have a former mentee who deserves a good spanking for his part in the fallout of our mentorship. (I apologized profusely for my part; he never admitted to any fault of his own, allowing me to accept the entire blame-- while he most certainly did play a part in what happened). So, if you make it up to NW Montana, maybe we can try out your theory. I'll paddle you and pretend it's him. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, Chawsee said:

I have a former mentee who deserves a good spanking for his part in the fallout of our mentorship. (I apologized profusely for my part; he never admitted to any fault of his own, allowing me to accept the entire blame-- while he most certainly did play a part in what happened). So, if you make it up to NW Montana, maybe we can try out your theory. I'll paddle you and pretend it's him. :D

Absolutely Miss Chawsee! My bare bottom will make a perfect substitute. Blister me good! I will take his paddling plus scolding ☺️

• Like 3

I don't know of any method of relieving stress that is more efficient or enjoyable than giving a good spanking. Having a lady over my lap really centers me, however upset, stressed, tense, etc. I may be. Doesn't have to be as a substitute spankee or surrogate for one who has wronged me or anything. There doesn't need to be any reason at all. Just knowing that I have a willing bottom offered by a woman with whom I have mutual trust, affection, and caring (because I don't play with anyone unless those criteria are met) instantly melts away the stress and tension. 

Edited by DiscreetSpanko8
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 2/19/2022 at 2:18 PM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

Absolutely Miss Chawsee! My bare bottom will make a perfect substitute. Blister me good! I will take his paddling plus scolding ☺️

Bless you, dear boy! :D This is both honorable, and thoughtful, of you. I have a pretty sure feeling that my conscience wouldn't allow me to actually go through with something like that. But I somehow suspect that your mouth would sooner or later get the best of you and that you'd earn your own spanking. :spank:

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, DiscreetSpanko8 said:

I don't know of any method of relieving stress that is more efficient or enjoyable than giving a good spanking. Having a lady over my lap really centers me, however upset, stressed, tense, etc. I may be. Doesn't have to be as a substitute spankee or surrogate for one who has wronged me or anything. There doesn't need to be any reason at all. Just knowing that I have a willing bottom offered by a woman with whom I have mutual trust, affection, and caring (because I don't play with anyone unless those criteria are met) instantly melts away the stress and tension. 

Very nicely said!

• Like 1

The best way to alleviate stress for a individual or for a couple is to adopt the idea of a weekly maintenance spanking. Myself and my husband are able to communicate quite well with this form of discipline. I am able to give him a well deserved spanking and this reduces the tension and build up of everyday life. This also keeps our relationship fresh because I remind him who is in charge and their is no prolonged period where he and don't have a little talk. Also add the punishment spankings I give during the week on some occasions if his behavior warrants one. I highly recommend this form of discipline for stress or for any other form of behavior modification.      Ms L.

• Like 1
On 2/20/2022 at 10:52 PM, Chawsee said:

Bless you, dear boy! :D This is both honorable, and thoughtful, of you. I have a pretty sure feeling that my conscience wouldn't allow me to actually go through with something like that. But I somehow suspect that your mouth would sooner or later get the best of you and that you'd earn your own spanking. :spank:

Oh yes! There would be plenty of things that I have done on my own for you to punish me for. That, plus my mouth would earn me several spankings over your knee, Miss Chawsee ☺️🔥🔥

• Like 2
On 2/23/2022 at 9:41 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

Oh yes! There would be plenty of things that I have done on my own for you to punish me for. That, plus my mouth would earn me several spankings over your knee, Miss Chawsee ☺️🔥🔥

Yeah, I think we may have potential to enjoy a nice spanking partnership. 😘  But a fair little warning.... You get mouthy with me, and I'll set your butt on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Yeah, I think we may have potential to enjoy a nice spanking partnership. 😘  But a fair little warning.... You get mouthy with me, and I'll set your butt on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

Just as it should be. Blister this butt of mine. ☺️ Put me in my place quick, Miss Chawsee 🙂❤️❤️ 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That’s interesting. I’m not sure I could do it. Part of a spanking feeling safe for me is feeling that it’s deserved. I admire the ability to meet someone else needs .maybe if I was Simultaneously imagining a spanking a did deserve, like making the spanking my own even though it was for someone else’s offense.