27 y/o spankee spinster seeking spanker for dd relationship (or at least lots and lots of spankings)

princesskt

"Perfect.
Was that so much to expect?
...No, she didn't need someone perfect. She just needed someone perfect for her.

She knew what the society matrons said about her. She was too demanding, worse than foolish. She'd end up a spinster - no, they didn't say that anymore. They said she already was a spinster., which was true. One didn't reach the age of eight and twenty without hearing that whispered behind one's back."

Julia Quinn, To Sir Phillip, With Love

Just looking for that spanko man perfect for me. Although I'm a year short of 28 (so still a bit of time before I'm spinster status), I would really like to find my spanko other half, settle down, have a few kids...and live our lives in matrimonial bliss with lots and lots of spankings.

Is that too much to ask?

I'm hoping not! :)

A few basics about me:

• I have been a spanko my whole life and am wanting to share my life with another fellow spanko looking for a dd relationship
  • The ultimate dream for my life is to be in a DD relationship with a kind man looking for a woman that shares similar interests.
  • I'm a small town girl but I think for the right person I would be willing to move so please don't let the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere Virginia (I say with the upmost affection) stop you from sending me a message
  • My ideal partner would be someone somewhat close to my age (preferably within 12 years) and who is kind, smart, and a genuinely good person

Other interests of mine are reading, walking, watching basketball (usually college women's), and eating ice cream or any sweet really. Sorry, I'm a bit boring...but I'm a spanko if that counts. :)

• Like 8

Hey, so I'm way outside your age range and way outside your local area, and I'm not hitting on you at all. I just wanted to give you a big kudos for a creative and well written ad! 😁

Seriously, we need more of this! 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2022 at 10:23 PM, Otkmedicine said:

Yes, i agree DaChief, very fun read! Good luck with your search Princesskt

On 2/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, DaChief said:

Hey, so I'm way outside your age range and way outside your local area, and I'm not hitting on you at all. I just wanted to give you a big kudos for a creative and well written ad! 😁

Seriously, we need more of this! 👍

Thank you both ☺️

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:02 AM, Christy said:

Welcome to the site.   While trying to fine your perfect fit please be cautious and safe.  Always trust your gut.

On 3/27/2022 at 9:18 AM, Overrmykneemiss said:

I very well put post, I am too far away here in Michigan and probably a bit to mature for a relationship- good luck in your search. 

Thank you both so much 🙂

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...