Implements (spankees)

I don't refuse anything my partner wants to use, but there are a few implements I dread much more than others, one being a flogger made of screen spline, and of course, the bath brush. Both are likely to result in tears if used for any length of time.

• Like 1

I love the cane! There are no implements that I refuse, but I do prefer traditional implements and certain materials. I am not a fan of lexan - not because it hurts more (I don't think it does), but because it doesn't have the warmth of wood or leather.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OhRedhead said:

I don't refuse anything my partner wants to use, but there are a few implements I dread much more than others, one being a flogger made of screen spline, and of course, the bath brush. Both are likely to result in tears if used for any length of time.

A flogger made of screen spline? Ouch!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rubyredd said:

I love the cane! There are no implements that I refuse, but I do prefer traditional implements and certain materials. I am not a fan of lexan - not because it hurts more (I don't think it does), but because it doesn't have the warmth of wood or leather.

I agree. I am a purist when it comes to canes and rattan is king because of weight, flexibility, durability, and of course, the tradition behind it.

• Like 1

When I had a regular spanker, even though she tried to encourage me to try the cane, it took a while before I did. Her technique was good, so it didn't lead to the brutal looking results I'd seen in spanking videos. Once I'd taken the cane once, sometimes she'd choose to give me a caning before my hand spanking. That said, there are some of her paddles that were worse than others, and I never did try the prison strap she had.

5 hours ago, TailsofWoe said:

I have spanker women for many decades, but never got to use a cane on any of the lovely, guilty female derrieres. Oh, what I fear I've missed!

The sharp sting is not like anything else. And the pretty red lines it leaves behind!

• Like 3
On 1/19/2022 at 4:51 AM, rubyredd said:

The sharp sting is not like anything else. And the pretty red lines it leaves behind!

Beautiful sharp sting along with the amazing lines......awesome, yes

This question is directed towards spankees, but I'll throw in my two cents as a switch:  1) The cane;  2) The tawse;  3) Anything made from Lexan;  4) Drilled paddles;  5) Actually, make that any paddle. I'm reaching the point in my old age where I don't like being struck with a wooden implement.

Reckon it's kinda obvious that I'm not submissive, so I have no qualms informing a feller what he WON'T be using on me. What's left...?  A male hand. Leather.  Yep, either of those will work. :D

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Like most others, I won't refuse anything. that being said, growing up my mother never used but solidly hammered a fear of the belt in me. that and the cane scares me though I've never got that. Of course, I have a major curious streak and that side of me wants me to find someone who will spank me and at times give me no choice, that's what I get because I do want to experience it even if just once. When my wife was spanking me she had a large paddle that when used for discipline I wasn't a huge fan of either, real discipline with that thing was remembered but I'm years overdue to feel it at this point.

I’ve only ever been spanked with my husband’s hand. I imagine I will always prefer that because it seems more intimate. If something more was warranted, something traditional like a wooden spoon, hairbrush, or paddle would be effective with me. I’m sure I wouldn’t like them in the moment but most of my fantasies have involved a paddle. 

Psychologically (and probably physically), canes and  whips would be too much for me. 

Canes are one of my favorites both as ER and EE.  The thing to remember about canes is that the movies only show the intense hard spankings.  

Less is more with a cane.   A light to moderate flick of the wrist produces a sharp sting that only comes from a cane.   A moderate forearm swing will make someone jump.  You don’t have to do the full Singapore prison routine for a good caning.  

I’ve personally taken 50 with the cane that were stinging and uncomfortable, but in no way brutal.  It was well within a therapeutic/loving spanking approach.  The marks lasted less than a week, even from 50 strokes plus all of the spanking that came before.   

I have a fascination with the Paddle I guess.  I only got it' once in high school but I want to feel it again!  I also have a desire to taste' a cane but I'm not sure how much I could take but yeah I'd try it. Belt? Okay why not. I've spanked with paddle before, belt & even a small plastic bath brush before and have felt two out of three... 

When on the receiving side I have never turned down a implement. Although I will say a loopy Johnny certainly got my attention and made me realize I was being disciplined. The same kind of feelings for a single tail whip .. it took the emotion of punishment to another level.

• 1 month later...

I know I've really missed out on this!

I would not refuse an implement if he felt it was necessary (don’t tell him I said that ☺️) There are a few implements that we agreed not to use. Having said that, I am fearful of the switch. I have never experienced it and don’t want too.

I'll do as I'm told basically, I'll take my punishment and respectfully say thank you. The cane is the tool of choice in my house though, it's such a sensual, erotic implement.

I have no say in the matter. My wife decides what implement she wants to use. More often then not, she uses a wooden paddle. I have never experienced a cane so not sure if it would be worst. She has used a leather belt a few times and that was quite painful.