CDD

I am a firm believer in the positive influence of domestic discipline on a relation between two people, in a hetero relation, i believe it to be natural that the wife and,or girlfriend is HoH.

Even and also in a relation where God leads the way.

(Allthough it is said to be "natural" that the man is the HoH if such is the case.)

I hope to learn from all of you.

I am currently following bible studies, a reset of the mind, i feel, is part of the preparation.

Obedience brings blessing.

God bless you.

"Within love there is forgiveness...  without forgiveness, love does not exist in a meaningful long term DD lifestyle relationship."

• Like 1

If you haven't found it already, please visit the domestic-discipline.net forum.

It's a relatively smaller but closer knit group (compared to, say, fetlife) of domestic discipline couples, including CDD and FLR couples, as well as former DD folks looking for a new relationship, and some hopeful singles.  Also, there is the occasional odd-duck cooperative DD couple (such as yours truly and my wife).  But whatever flavor of DD you practice, you can find support, understanding, and, at the very least, interesting and thoughtful conversation.  The domestic-discipline.net forum was a great resource for me when I was first getting my cooperative DD arrangement going with my wife.   

• Like 1

Setting aside the discipline element, if you're truly searching for a Biblical foundation, you won't find any Biblical justification for a female led relationship. This is likely unwanted news, but the clear authority structure for a Christian household is Christ->Husband->Wife->Children. A wife who takes authority over her husband is a usurper, and not living in the Holy Spirit. If you believe obedience brings blessing, your own obedience to God is a good place to start.

Take a bit of time to read and pray over:

Genesis 1 & 2

Proverbs 31

1 Corinthians 7

Ephesians 5

Colossians 1-3

1 Timothy 1-3

Titus 2

1 Peter 3

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WisWoman said:

Setting aside the discipline element, if you're truly searching for a Biblical foundation, you won't find any Biblical justification for a female led relationship. This is likely unwanted news, but the clear authority structure for a Christian household is Christ->Husband->Wife->Children. A wife who takes authority over her husband is a usurper, and not living in the Holy Spirit. If you believe obedience brings blessing, your own obedience to God is a good place to start.

Take a bit of time to read and pray over:

Genesis 1 & 2

Proverbs 31

1 Corinthians 7

Ephesians 5

Colossians 1-3

1 Timothy 1-3

Titus 2

1 Peter 3

I agree. Christian Domestic Discipline isn't even really biblical, in the sense that the Bible doesn't expressly tell a husband to spank his wife, or even give him permission. But I think Christian couples can engage in domestic discipline if they want--it's just not something you find justification for in the Bible. If the husband and wife decide they want it together, then why shouldn't they? But it's not something a Christian husband can force onto his wife just because he's the biblical head of the family. He's not a dictator. And it's not something the wife can do to her husband at all--FLRs aren't based in Christian doctrine.