A delicate subject

A painful spanking can often lead to the participant writhing and squirming. This action can sometimes reveal other more er … intimate parts of the female anatomy than just a bare backside.

So, here’s a question for the for the girls. For the sake of modesty do you take care to retain a position that doesn’t display more than the target area when presenting your bare-bottom for a spanking?

Comments from the guys are also welcome.

In my experience, once the spanking starts, the EE kind of forgets about modesty and is more concerned about how much it hurts. And if they are that modest, they normally don't put themselves into that situation in the first place. I'm not speaking about all EEs, but in general.

At least some of a female's vulva will be exposed for a truly bare bottom spanking. The level of exposure depends on too many variables to count. Having said that, I am not very concerned about my own modesty when getting a spanking, which is likely a hold over from being spanked as a child.

I'm sure it varies among spankees but I have to say it never really seems to be an issue these days for me. In years past like 15+ years ago, when I was attending fairly regular parties there were always some spankees who preferred to keep some form of clothing coverage. Which is perfectly reasonable under any circumstances, but particularly when one is playing with multiple and/or new partner(s). I don't go to parties anymore, and I don't play with casual acquaintances, so by the time things have progressed to the physical contact stage my current play partners and I tend to be quite comfortable with each other and modesty isn't an issue. I tend to stick with partners who really, reeeeaaally enjoy spanking though, (sometimes even as much as I do!😉) and whether there's a sexual/sensual component or whether its simply to enjoy the sensation for what it is, or stress relief, or whatever; modesty doesn't seem to enter into it anymore. Obviously ymmv. 

Final caveat: I would never want a partner to feel mentally or emotionally uncomfortable before during or after a session. So although this hasn't been my experience in recent memory, if a spankee feels more secure remaining partially or fully clothed then they will hopefully communicate that with their partner. Talk, talk, talk it out. Again, my 2 cents. 

5 minutes ago, DiscreetSpanko8 said:

By the time things have progressed to the physical contact stage my current play partners and I tend to be quite comfortable with each other and modesty isn't an issue. 

If a spankee feels more secure remaining partially or fully clothed then they will hopefully communicate that with their partner. Talk, talk, talk it out. 

Yes to both of these. Get to know each other and communicate. It makes everything more enjoyable.

• Like 1