Just joined

bethbrat

HI and welcome.

As others have said, please read the safety section as you get started and be careful.

There are some wonderful people here, but this is the internet and a few undesirables come through as well. 

Your age alone will have men messaging you like crazy and making all kinds of suggestions and promises. Be very careful in your selection and get to know someone as well as you can before meeting them...in public...for the first time.

Hope you enjoy and find what you're looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:32 AM, bethbrat said:

I'm trying to dip my toes in the water a little bit on this huge interest of mine.

Welcome and happy New Years! I would love to chat more. 

On 12/31/2021 at 6:37 PM, Overrmykneemiss said:

Welcome from Michigan, there are opportunities here for you to learn as well meet good people.

Be Careful, there are safety precautions that you can read in the Forums.

Rick.

Thanks to whoever sent the laugh. 👍

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 11:32 AM, bethbrat said:

I'm trying to dip my toes in the water a little bit on this huge interest of mine.

Hi Beth, I see you are located in Ohio. I'm in Toledo and always ready to meet spanking friends. 

• 1 month later...

Hi! I am a similarly aged male living in Western Ohio and I would very much like to chat about your "huge interest" if you'd like. Either way, welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for!

• Like 1