THANKSGIVING PONDERINGS....

Though this has been a bit of a tough year for many of us, it is no tougher, and in many ways much easier, than the hardships faced by the generations who came before us. What built character and resilience in them builds it in us, as well. We really do have so much to be thankful for.

I started a gratitude list yesterday, to remind myself of the blessings in my life. I was humbled that there were far more than I had been giving conscious thought to. I am still adding to that list today. One of the things I'm grateful for is fellow spanking enthusiasts. Without you guys, this would be a lonely existence. Thank you for your contribution of thoughts, ideas, and the expressions of caring that you share with one another. God bless each of you. Wishing everyone a beautiful and peaceful Thanksgiving....

Chawsee

fullsizeoutput_217a.jpeg

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving to you Ma'am. We don't do it here but nevertheless I'm happy for it since it serves as  a reminder to be grateful for the things in our life at least once a year...although I do think being grateful for our imperfect life when we wake up every morning might just make all our lives a lot more peaceful.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone on here

• Like 3

Well said, Chawsee. I know that I have much to be thankful for, and one of those things is your friendship. As you say, this spanking world can feel lonely sometimes, but having people we can turn to (like you!) in those moments means a lot.

• Like 2

Well said, Chawsee. I know that I have much to be thankful for, and one of those things is your friendship. As you say, this spanking world can feel lonely sometimes, but having people we can turn to (like you!) in those moments means a lot.

13 hours ago, boy_otk said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Ma'am. We don't do it here but nevertheless I'm happy for it since it serves as  a reminder to be grateful for the things in our life at least once a year...although I do think being grateful for our imperfect life when we wake up every morning might just make all our lives a lot more peaceful.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone on here

What a kind note to everyone here and a respectful reverence for our holiday. Thank you!

11 hours ago, StrictGent said:

Thank you, StrictGent. Likewise, my friend!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Chawsee said:

We had a fairly small gathering, seven of us, but it was abundant with terrific homemade food, camaraderie, and a heavy heaping of roaring laughter. I love that.

Laughter like that is the best.  It’s been a long time since I’ve experienced it.  😔  Seems there needs to be that right dynamic where everyone plays off each other.  Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving.  

We went to a fine restaurant that hosts a high-end Thanksgiving buffet.  I’m going to make that a tradition.  And no cooking or clean up!  😜