Hot or not to watch your partner get spanked ...

i think it is hot to spank a female or male in front of each other...

I love to be in control of his girlfriend - and he has to watch how i 

get her over my knees - put her dress up - ovr her ass and spank her....

and than play with her...

what is the big turn on about it?

• Like 1

No for me.   I’ve had fantasies about maybe trying the switch role and spanking my disciplinarian because I’d like to experience that closeness in reverse, with me taking care of her need like she takes cares of mine.  (She’s never agreed to this though.).  But I wouldn’t find it appealing at all to watch someone else do it to her.  Plus, she would never allow another woman to spank her.  But if you get your jollies from doing this, to each his own.

• Like 1

I was originally opposed to the idea of spanking a woman in front of her male partner except in very unusual circumstances, but I have modified my views.  If both are in accord, and if the man is simply a silent non-participating witness, then I'll spank, BUT only for disciplinary purposes.

I was originally opposed to the idea of spanking a woman in front of her male partner except in very unusual circumstances, but I have modified my views.  If both are in accord, and if the man is simply a silent non-participating witness, then I'll spank, BUT only for disciplinary purposes.

Over the years as a disciplinarian, I have had several men bring their female partner to me for a spanking, which they witnessed.  In these cases it was done either because the male partner had his own reasons for not wanting to spank her, or it was done to increase her humiliation over being spanked by requiring someone who was basically a stranger to her to do it.  

I have also had men send their female partner to me for a spanking, during which photos or video will be taken, and sent to him so that he may see exactly what was done to her.  These situations were for similar reasons, either the man did not want to do the spanking on his own, or wanted to humiliate her by having a stranger remove her clothing for the spanking. 

When everyone involved is on the same page about what will be taking place, everything is fine. 

• Like 1

My wife prefers to watch me getting spanked as opposed to doing it.

She likes to see the whole event from an outside perspective. She likes to see me squirm and watch my face while it's happening.

I have watched her be spanked by another woman and received pic/vid of her being spanked by another man.

They both had their thrill for sure. I too enjoyed the outsiders perspective.  definitely prefer to give than to watch.

• Like 2

This is something that I'm personally not into. I think it can be fine in a casual setting where play is lighthearted, or at a spanking party, where onlookers are expected. But even if I do someday attend a party like the Lone Star, I'm pretty certain that any spanking play I engage in will be conducted in private. For me, spanking is about the connection and trust I share with someone during and after a session, and this is squelched when there's an audience. Plus, I'm kinda shy this way. But, that's just me. The next person may feel completely different about it.

• Like 2

I should add that as far as watching a spanko friend get spanked, sure, I'd enjoy that... as long as it was a reasonable spanking that he agreed to, and not a brutal beating. I would never want to see a friend experience the latter. But if it was a guy that I myself was in a relationship with, then no, I would not find it "hot" to watch someone else paddle or strap him. 

• Like 3

I have bottomed for tandem spankings where Hubbs was one of the tops.  I never asked him if he thought it was hot lol to see someone else spanking me.  Hubbs is NOT into being spanked.  But if I was in a Different scenario, I think I would love to co-top someone I was sexually involved with, and would probably get quite turned on.  I don't know that I would enjoy JUST watching though. 

Personally...I have no desire to see my husband spanked at all...just not in my nature.  But...lol...I have known difficult people here and there in my journey...lol...that I would love to see spanked...long and hard...on their bare butt.   lol...I guess that WOULD be hot for me...lol.

I think it is hot all around...  whether giving, receiving (I imagine), or just watching... no doubt it adds an extra level of intensity to the whole episode.. watching can be done in silence, or with verbal participation as needed...  corner time done with the spanker and the witness discussing the spanking and the wonderful view on display definitely adds to the excitement imho