Really messed up...

This really happened. I have been really struggling with some things lately. I have actually been getting less punishments the last couple of years in our disciplinary dynamic...but the last few months Inseem to be regressing a bit instead of improving. This is my best attempt at accurately giving you not only the story, but the feelings of a pretty severe punishment I earned and got early last week. I am wanting to maybe be a writer...and they say writers should write about what they know and "feel".  Well..at least for now, my submission to my husband and our ingoing intense disciplinary dynamic "is":what I know and feel...so sharing some of my real experiences in that is really helping me to learn to write...I think. Please be patient...and if you might "feel" something by chance in reading this absolutely real account...please let me know. And by the way...most my marks are now well gone...just a few marks left on my back..,but probably will fade in a couple more days...getting lighter.

I got carried away doing something recently...did not watch the time...and wound up being very late for my first client's massage session. That in itself is worthy of being spanked by my husband, but I made what would have been a fairly minor issue into far worse, thru bad choices. I should know better...but obviously I did not. I thought I could still make it barely in time if I just drove very fast I could "maybe" get to the fitness center just in time. Problem was, a police officer about a mile from the fitness center did not agree. He read me at 24 miles over posted speed limit and also got me for "rolling thru" a stop sign. I now see my choice was very foolish...trying to right my miss timing and in turn did two things very wrong for me with more serious consequences. 

When the officer ran my license number, he of course saw my past criminal record...one of which involved assault, a violent crime. The protocol was he asked me to step of the car, place my hands up toward the roof of my SUV, spread my legs, and his female partner searched me for weapons or anything else illegal.  Of course, I had no such items, but by that time another police car had arrived...both of which had their flashers on...a busy roadside location.

He cited me for speeding, but for some reason decided to just give me an official warning for the moving stop violation. I was grateful, because that would have pushed my points to the point of driving restrictions. I was nervous, embarrassed, and not looking forward to telling my husband about this. I also knew I would certainly miss the entire first client appointment....and my husband would be beyond upset and disappointed with me.

Well..when it rains it pours. As they were finishing with me, which took forever....here comes my husband pulling up in his truck. One of his engineers had driven by, saw me and knew me, and when he got to the office told my husband he thought I maybe had an accident. So...my husband rushed to see about me...and then learned the real story. Not good of course. I could not even text him when I first got stopped because the officer would not let me.

The look in my husband's eyes was just...I don't know...angry....disappointed...kind of wrapped together I guess. He never said a word to me there...just gave me that look he has. I wanted to just cry, cover my butt with my hands, get on my knees and grab his legs....run into his arms...all those emotions...and fear....sweeping over me. I was so disappointed in myself, not just fearful of the punishment I knew I deserved. Not sure I can explain it well, but I am trying. 

I got to the fitness center finally...in time for my next client. The manager told me  my husband, as owner, had offered the upset client two free hour sessions, scheduled at his convenience, with me, to make up for his inconvenience.  He was a fairly new client...I had given him two massage sessions in the last few months...the 30 minute versions. So, he actually came out smelling like a rose.

I had an hour break about 1 in between sessions. I was supposed to meet my husband in his private engineering office next to the fitness center...have lunch with him....and..."maybe" a little quickie. We do that sometimes...a perk of him being the owner of these three businesses (including the coffee/smoothie shop). But...not this day. He was calm, but obviously disappointed and unhappy with me. We ate a lunch I had prepared and packed for us, and he finally spoke. He had figured out the cost of my bad morning. The ticket was $800...the missed 60 minute appointment lost income was $100...and the two 60 minute freebie sessions was worth $200. And....I would not be making money while doing the two freebies, so lost income opportunity of another $200. So...my poor decision cost him....$1300! All he said to me after running thru that...was...."You know, nicole, I will be taking this out of your hide."

I sent back to a very full slate of appointments...finishing up 5:00. As assigned, I went ahead and changed into my workout clothing and did the workout itinerary he had made for me, but noticed he had slipped a note in my bag which added about 4 more exercises.  He met me and worked out with me. We finished about 6 or so. The plan was,then for me to take a shower, put my skirt and top and under things back on and head home to make a light dinner. But...my husband had changed the plan. 

Husband gave the the young couple they hire to deep clean the locker and toilet and shower facilities the night off! He told them it was a surprise reward for doing such good work, and he had someone else to take their place for the evening. That was me!   He told me this "new" schedule for me in the storage room, and he slipped off his belt, and fastened it around my waist beneath my loose top. He was wearing a long sleeve tee shirt, so nobody knew his belt was missing. He did not say a word, but the feel of that belt fastened around the bare skin of my waist said all the message I needed. He bought me a meal replacement smoothie and sent me to work. He said he would stay around and work at his office...and then come back to check on my work and drive me home. He did check...several times...and I had to do a couple things better. I absolutely hate cleaning toilets. I had to clean alot of toilets while I was in prison, so this was indeed a punishment for me. Once, there was nobody in there...because it,was getting late and the crowd dwindles. He smacked my butt and the backs of my legs hard with his hand a few times...to "motivate" me.

I finally got done about 11:30 PM. The ride was silent. I tried to apologize, but he just,told me I had already said enough...and to be quiet.  I felt that belt on my bare skin, and saw how upset he was. I thought he would take me straight to the barn or gym outbuilding once home...and tan my hide. But...instead...we went straight to the house...spoke briefly with our daughter who was in bed but not,asleep....and then we just went to bed. I always sleep naked...ever since we got married, but he left the belt on me to sleep in. I,did sleep some, because it had been a very long day and also an emotionally draining day for me. But, the dread of my certain upcoming punishment caused me to,wake earlier than usual...put on my robe....and prepare breakfast and coffee as our daughter did the animal chores.

Husband took our daughter to work, but before he did, he instructed me to go to the outbuilding gym for a workout he had laid out for me. Before beginning, he wanted me to wait for him standing with my nose in the corner, just wearing my white cotton panties and gym shoes and socks, and workout gloves...and the belt remaining around my waist...my arms folded behind my back.  Of course, I did as told and waited in the silence for him to walk in the room. It seemed forever...but I had no watch or clock I could see, and I had no intention of moving. I knew he would know...he had cameras he could see on his cell phone.

Maybe it was an hour...maybe more. He came in. I could hear him moving about...doing something...before he slipped behind me...and I felt him strapping my arms together with the "spanking harness" he uses on me. He then tightly strapped on the cuffs to my ankles, pulling them together very tight.  Never saying a word.

"Time to spank your butt red, woman." He had lifted me from the corner to an exercise bench...sat down...positioned over his lap...clamped my legs with his right leg....and with no words or warning just began spanking my hind end hard and fast...smack after smack....all over my butt cheeks...very very hard with his leathery gloved hand...my upper legs too, just below my butt cheeks. He spanked so hard and with no pause....my hind end felt like it was on fire...like someone had put an iron used for ironing clothing on it. I was in tears and he laid me on the ground when he was satisfied.

"Gotta teach you a good lesson woman...." He took my restraints off and told me to,stand...at attention...like a soldier. Husband knows how to lecture...believe me, He reprimands, he scolds on steroids...more like a marine training sargent...which he actually was for awhile!  Believe me...he thoroughly covered all my misdeeds in this...and in my discipline..he uses language and demeaning terms on me....very humbling. He never uses that kind of language in normal,life...but we have used this in our very real,and intense disciplinary dynamic for the past 14 years.

Following the "lecture"...he told me to start the workout itinerary he put together for me. Usually,  we work out together, but this time not, as he would clearly be supervising this time. He was wearing black jeans, leather cowboy boots, and a tight black tee shirt. 

The workout consisted of "timed" exercise stations...like the bench press, the pull down rack...the chest splits, curls, squats, lunges, rows, pull downs...crunches, situps, pushups, thrusts and then rope climbs and pull ups....and back and forth wind sprints interspersed in between. As appropriate for each exercise, he would time so many seconds by whistle at each session and I,was to,do as many as possible. The whistle would blow...then another timed interlude...then then the whistle...and then the final timed effort. So...it was a form of circuit training we both did from time to time...to benefit both anerobically and aerobically. It is intense...and the wind sprints in between and rope climbiing to ceiling in between caused lots of air sucking and sweat. This one took about 45 minutes. In this one. he told me if he felt I was holding back....he would be taking that belt off my waist. So...I,gave it,my best. You cannot fool,my husband on this...he is an experienced and certified personal trainer and ex football coach. By the time,it was over, my legs and arms felt like rubber, and I was sweating like a pig...but he,did not see the need to remove the belt from my waist. My butt still,stung from the spanking and husband laughed that it,was very bright red still. Some of the exercises caused me to rub my my bare bottom skin on the ground,or a bench.

He gave me little chance to catch my breath. Back at attention....more harsh reprimand...and then he once again strapped me up for a spanking. I could not believe it, but once more I was over his lap as he spanked me equally, if not more harder than longer...then the first,time.

Back in the corner...now restrained still....crying...apologizing...begging and pleading. He actually stopped..felt my poor burning bottom.

"Nicole...your ass is so hot...and so red.  Do you want me to stop...because I am not nearly done with you. I can punish you in some other way."

I admit...I was tempted to accept the offer of mercy. These were very hard spankings, and just with his hand! What would the belt feel like?

I thought of what I had done...what he had pointed out in his reprimand to me....being dangerous...embarassing him and our,daughter, whose friend's mother had also seen me pulled over and being searched...and all that money!

No...I asked him to keep on...tan my hide good. 

He put another leather cuff and strap tightly around my legs just above my knees...and similar higher up my legs just below my butt. I now knew what he had in mind for me. He attached a leather strap around my shoulders and above my breasts in front, and then around my folded and harnessed arms behind my back and beneath my breasts in front. He then went thru every strap buckle and harness and cuff and made sure they were adjusted snug and tight.

There is no other feeling quite like the helpless feeling I experience when he does this to me. He then gave my poor bottom a couple of hard flurries of more smacks...before lifting me against his chest, hands on my breasts....and taking me outside the door opening to the back of the property...gently laying me on the ground on my belly. It was drizzling rain.

"You know what to do woman." I did.  "Maybe this will teach you to pay attention to time!"

He calls it "the wiggles". I have had to do this maybe 7 or 8 times or,so in the last 14 years. He used a lesser version of this, minus spanking of course, to train marines. Basically, I am given one hour to "wiggle" or squirm, scoot...whatever I can manage to do to move...to get to the fence at the back of our maintained yard....and then back to the door opening where I started. I have never accomplished this in an hour. After an hour, Husband comes out to wherever I am, and takes the belt off my waist, and spanks me. He repeats this every 15 minutes until I get back to the start. I absolutely hate this punishment...it is exhausting...it makes me get desperate....and it is humbling to struggle so hard just to move a little bit at a time. But, as Husband says..that's why its punishment. It is much worse than other punitive exercises he gives me to supplement spanking discipline....like wind sprints, long calisthenics regiments, running extra, or bear crawls. This is in a category all by itself....and one could not even do this if not in good physical condition.

It was a wet day, which was helpful. It made it easier to kind of slide and move across the grass. The rain felt cold at first, as it actually came down several times in fairly heavy downpours...then diminishing to a steady drizzle the whole span of my "wiggle" punishment. Husband is there the whole time....watching me struggle and squirm...making sure I am ok....and watching my red bottom. It was totally bare of course. He had cut and ripped my panties my completely off and gagged my mouth with them. 

I had gotten to maybe 10 or 20 feet from touching the fence with my nose...when I noticed Husband's cowboy boots standing near my shoulders. 

"Its been a hour nicole".  He stooped down, undid the belt on my waist, and had it in his hand doubled. He rolled me on my back, grabbed my ankles, raised my legs with his left hand....and with his right hand laid into my poor butt with several flurries of  maybe 6 or 7 or 8 hard slashes at a time....with that wet leather belt" It stung so bad....laying streaks of fire across my bottom. I was screaming into my gag....which Husband apparently thought was too loose...so he undid it and stuffed it and retied wrapped it tighter. He refastened the belt around my waist.

"Better get your butt movin' woman! You got a long way to go...and I got all day to whip you woman!"

I worked harder...breathing hard...taking just little breaks....this was the worst I had ever done..the first time he began the whippins "before" I even reached the fence. 

I was moving pretty steady..kind of doing a snake like motion that seemed good in the wet grass....then going on my side and pulling up my legs and pushing them down.  But....once again I heard his cowboy boots step up next to me. With no words, he unfastened the belt....pulled me up by the ankles once again....and this time launched hard flurries on the fronts of my legs...causing me to not help screaming out in pain.....streaks of fire all up and down the fronts of my legs.

With the awful belt back on my waist...the desperation feeling set in. My legs burned as I wiggled on my belly and side, but my butt burned too as I tried to move myself on my back. 

The cowboy books again...the belt again. This time...ankles up in air...and that wet leather belt laid lots of stinging streaks and swaths of burning across the backs of my upper legs...and...once again...my poor bottom.  After he refastened the belt around my waist...all I could was just lay there and sob. 

I was wet, tired, stinging, crying.....

"Better get it together woman..looks like you gotta a long way to go still....and my arm is not tired at all!" I guess as an act of mercy...he grabbed hold of one of the leather straps on my back and kind of dragged me across the wet grass maybe 20 feet or so....and then smacked my butt hard with several flurries of swats...."Get your butt movin' woman."

I tried much harder....sucking gasps of air as I strained and struggled. I really did not want any more of that belt! Maybe I could make it with just one more whippin. I was finding a steady rhythm of movements that seemed to move me a bit faster across the wet grass. My wet hair was matted and frequently got in my eyes. 

i was getting closer...and then the cowboy boots. The belt back in his hand...doubled. This time he pulled me to my knees by my wet hair. I closed my eyes...could not help moaning..."nooo".  He whipped my breasts with that belt. I am kind of used to him using a single blade of a belt to kind of smack my breasts red...with flicks of his wrist...as a means or arousing me when taking me in my mouth, but "that" was not really punishment...just a dominant sex foreplay for us. There was sting and redness...sure...but no marks that lasted anytime at all. However..."this" was not "that". Husband was now belt whipping my breasts with this doubled belt hard...flurries of hard swats all over my breasts...on top...on my nipples...under...sides. I once again found myself screaming and bawling and growing hoarse from it. My poor breasts were on fire. It was the worst spanking of my breasts he had ever given me with a belt....I think because the belt was wet. 

Almost there...a mess...sobbing....so tired...my breasts and everything still stinging....struggling hard. I know i was just 10 feet away..just 10 feet. Husband was standing by my body once again. It didn't matter I was so close...the belt came off again....my ankles raised again....and he laid into my bottom again..,the backs of my legs again....and the fronts of my legs again. 

Totally undone...I guess that is the best way to describe it...I finally struggled to the opening starting point.

"OK nicole...I hope you will remember to watch your time...and be safe!" 

"Yes...Husband Sir" I managed to say the words loud...like he wants when answering him during spankings...even if gagged or muffled.

I was hoping it was over...but he kept talking how I must learn a good lesson. He removed all the restraining straps from my upper body and arms, but left all,the straps restraining my legs in place. I had managed to stop my sobbing and was just laying there on my belly. He grabbed ahold of me and took me inside the gym building to the post. I say "the" post...because it is at this post I get whipped. It is a "whipping post" for me....with eye bolts in place top and bottom for fastening me in place. He placed my belly against the post as I was standing there, his hand to help steady me as my legs and body were weak and rubbery from the wiggle ordeal. Leather cuffs were still snug on my wrists. Husband raised my wrists to the top,of the opposite side of the post and attached them to the eyelets, having to smack my butt a few times with his hand so I would rise on my tip toes to make the connection complete with the snap on things. He then fastened my ankles to eyelet bolts near the base of the post. He had another strap which he buckled around my waist. So...I was readied for my whipping.

"Nicole...you endangered others lives by speeding and driving so recklessly. That is no little thing...worse than the money you lost us. And...your example to our daughter and others has been damaged, Nicole. I know I have not whipped you in a long time...but you deserve to be whipped for this. Do you agree woman?

He undid my gag...my sopping wet panties. "Yes Husband Sir...I do deserve to be whipped for this....please use the whip on me....I have been really terrible.....I deserve every lash you lay on me..."

I was sincere. Once again, I could have actually killed somebody.suit 

Husband has a special whip he has made for me. He has used it on me a few times starting about 7 years ago. Before that, especially in the early years of our marriage, he had an actual,leather leather lash whip. But....he decided it cut too much and did not sting enough. He wanted a whip,that would sting horrifically but not cut bad or bruise. Now, you need to,understand my husband is an engineer...so he decided he could design and make a much better whip to suit his intent in whipping me. He came up,with a single tail,whip made of rubber tubing of some kind. The rubber tube is not solid and not hard. So...it does not really bruise or cut skin deep, but when he swings it pretty much as hard as he wants or can...it flattens out even wider than its diameter...maybe double I guess...and leaves a stinging streak of fire across my skin...usually reserved for whipping my back. I tell you, it stings even more than the lash he used to use because it does not cut, but kind of slaps my skin like a belt does, but no bruising really at all. He lays it on me hard....and it really stings and hurts....but the surface marks are usually gone in no more than three days.  It really stings...and I so dread it. 

50....50 nicole. "I could not help but moan....I knew what I was in for. The most I have ever got was 75....and because it was so many and so many stripes overlapped....the marks took a little longer to heal,and there was some light blood seeping in a few areas. I was remembering that...

He had the whip now in his hand. He got it from the closet where it hangs on a hook at the ready. He had removed his shirt....and come to stand in front of me. 

" Ready for your whippin?".....I replied..."Yes Husband Sir". The whip tail is black, smooth, and is inside a wood and leather handle Husband made...it looks very real and very menacing. He looped the tail against the handle and placed it to my lips. Instinctively, without being told...I kissed it.

He was behind me now, to my left. I hate the anticipation...and he knows it...draws it out.

The first lash lands..with a loud snap and a line of fire across my bare back...higher up. The first one is always such a shock. Another...and another...and another....some in middle of my back...some across the shoulder blades...across the shoulders. The tail is about a yard long...and there is some wrap around to nick me in front and in the sides of my breasts, but never ever complete wrap around. He did not count, so I had no idea how far along the whipping was. He used forearm strokes...would switch sides and use back arm strokes. He would grunt as he laid the lashes on....each one snapping and stinging so bad. My cries became shrieks and grunts of agony...my entire back set on fire as if it the skin had been peeled off me. 

Once again... when he,finally quit whipping me....I was nothing but a sobbing mess dangling from my wrists at the whipping post...not able to maintain my tip toe stance. My husband was breathing heavy and had a light sheen of perspiration. He had left the whip hanging across my neck and shoulders...I guess a kind of statement of a job well done.

I stayed at the post....softly sobbing....whimpering I guess.....needing his touch...needing his voice offering forgiveness and assurance...needing his gentle love. After awhile, my lover did come. He released me from all my restraints...freed me from the post...and carried my punished body into the shower room of our gym building....just a bedroom size room with a drain and a large shower head. He put my wrists in steel,shackles...my ankles as well...as he has done so many times in our lives together. This not punishment..not painful...but surrender to his strong love and manhood. I stand spread eagled, but steady, as the warm water sprays on my stinging flesh and exhausted muscles. I,watch as he strips naked before me....an amazing man. He lathered me...gently cleansed my body with soft sponges and his strong hands massaging slippery soap and lather all over me...every crevice...every curve...and in me. His voice whispering forgiveness and love...his manhood entering me...lingering long and strong...gently stroking my joy and pleasure after such harsh punishment...assuring me I will do better....absolving my guilt and enabling my release of dark guilt. His kisses...his caresses...the way he holds my hair kisses me deep with passion....his hand a fingers reaching down there and stroking me with love touches. I love this man who loves me enough to spank me like a misbehaving girl,and whip me like a whore...and take mevas his servant wench and wife.

Thank you Tate...and yes...I have learned to pay more attention to time. My husband bought me a wrist watch...and...I have mostly learned that if I lose my focus and run over in the future, it will be far better to accept a far less severe spanking or discipline...than to try to deny my obvious misdeed and make silly decisions that will not only lead me to far worse decisions, but actually endanger others, myself, and bring harm financially to my family as well as embarass my family...and provide a poor example to my daughter. I can tell you...I will not repeat this again.