Spanking Severity Chart

I know it exists! Basically shows 10 or so different cartoon bottoms at varying levels of redness. I want to show to my partner. Anyone have a link or picture of what I’m talking about?

On 10/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, frizzy91 said:

Finally found it!!!

46F67779-FC3D-4763-8E04-8D435B44DA13.jpeg

Fantastic! This is the best chart of this type that I've seen. A lot of folks would probably disagree with me, but I think #5 is perfect. For more experienced bottoms, I'd maybe take it to #6. But anything beyond that is too much. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

Fantastic! This is the best chart of this type that I've seen. A lot of folks would probably disagree with me, but I think #5 is perfect. For more experienced bottoms, I'd maybe take it to #6. But anything beyond that is too much. 

It’s such a good chart. My wife usually gets me to a 3 or 4. I wanted to get more to a 7. It’s been a week. I’m still slightly bruised, but any soreness went away several days ago. 

• Like 1
On 10/17/2021 at 11:48 PM, Chawsee said:

Yes, this chart is fantastic, I saved it and plan to use it next time my wife and I play..  I have reached a 9 once and strive to reach a 10, but usually tag out around 7.

On 10/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, spankinguser01 said:

Yes, this chart is fantastic, I saved it and plan to use it next time my wife and I play..  I have reached a 9 once and strive to reach a 10, but usually tag out around 7.

Lot of spankos do try to push themselves as far as possible, and that's perfectly okay for them. But for me, that intensity is a no-go. One can inflict considerable pain without physical damage. I don't want to be brutalizing someone or causing loss of sensation from overly hard sessions. That's not loving, and it's not what spanking is about for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh...I love this chart. I dunno...my hand spankings otk maybe 5 or 6....wood paddle wacks 6 or 7...belt....6 or 7 and up to maybe 10...depending on severity of my transgression. Are there any charts for severity when getting the cane or rod....or a whip?  The markings are different for those implements.