Growing Up Spanko Chapter 4

ok...I finally finished re-working chapter 4  :)

This one took forever because I fixed up most of the panels...alot of painting and adjusting the colors...I'm much more satisfied with it now...

it's the saddest chapter...but it also has some of my favorite scenes...it's about transitions and shedding my skin...and so kind of digs the deepest in my graphic novel...and gets at some ugly parts of life...but also some really beautiful ones...

http://ruderumps.byethost7.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hadn't known about your book until I saw this post, and I think you've managed to capture what a lot of us were thinking at these same ages. I especially related to your bratting your boyfriend intentionally to get a spanking. For me, it was bratting my sister. It's really amazing how many of us had these same feelings.

I look forward to more chapters.

Joe

On 10/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, rude_rumps said:

ok...I finally finished re-working chapter 4  :)

This one took forever because I fixed up most of the panels...alot of painting and adjusting the colors...I'm much more satisfied with it now...

it's the saddest chapter...but it also has some of my favorite scenes...it's about transitions and shedding my skin...and so kind of digs the deepest in my graphic novel...and gets at some ugly parts of life...but also some really beautiful ones...

http://ruderumps.byethost7.com

Thanks again. Apparently, the mysterious imperfections that elude us laymen have been corrected. I am keeping both versions. One day, I hope to compare and contrast, out of curiosity, to see what it is that irked the creator.

The unmask of being a "Little" explained a bit and led me to browse the Little subreddit, quite a busy rabbit borough there. So many subcultures are being developed nowadays! It is an interesting time to be alive.