You can update your age. I've had two birthdays since I joined, and I updated it each time.

What's different here from on other forums where showing your age is an option is that it doesn't update automatically. Everywhere else I've ever seen that feature, once you've put your birthdate into the system, it updates your age automatically whenever you have a birthday.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, Bramblewine said:

You can update your age. I've had two birthdays since I joined, and I updated it each time.

What's different here from on other forums where showing your age is an option is that it doesn't update automatically. Everywhere else I've ever seen that feature, once you've put your birthdate into the system, it updates your age automatically whenever you have a birthday.

^ This is an issue with our forum software. And I agree, every other software has the age automatically updated. It's 2 different inputs that does age. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 2:44 PM, Child of Light said:

^ This is an issue with our forum software. And I agree, every other software has the age automatically updated. It's 2 different inputs that does age. 

I hate to be unkind since I get a lot from the site and put little back in but, the software leaves a lot to be desired.  Messages that disappear into the ether and sessions simply abandoned because the screen just never refreshed.  Why not add a button that allows us to contribute to your costs, would that help?