Do you find spanking or being spanked, at times, to be very exerting or exhausting....to the point you are worn out?

Lol....can you say there is some truth in the statement on this tee shirt...and can you wear it with pride? lol....a fun tee and fun question I hope.  I know for me...there are "those" times whenInam literally worn out from a very intense disciplinary session...just from the spanking.  And my husband has said there are times he is worn out...from wearing me out. I have seen his bare chest covered in a sheen of perspiration from laying into me good and long?  What is your experience?

03AF0E03-B967-41BB-A05E-05ADB37A8B9C.webp

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nicoleS39 said:

Lol....can you say there is some truth in the statement on this tee shirt...and can you wear it with pride? lol....a fun tee and fun question I hope.  I know for me...there are "those" times whenInam literally worn out from a very intense disciplinary session...just from the spanking.  And my husband has said there are times he is worn out...from wearing me out. I have seen his bare chest covered in a sheen of perspiration from laying into me good and long?  What is your experience?

I could not get the graphic to show...but it is a black t-shirt with the words..."spanking is my cardio" in white block lettering...lol.

1 minute ago, nicoleS39 said:

• Like 1

That sounds like a pretty radical shirt, I dig it.  I can only wish one day I may find myself with such a glistening sheen of perspiration emanating from my upper torso after a perfectly sublime consensual walloping of a future girlfriend's or wife's lovely yet totally deserving rear end.  Ahhh...one can dream.  ?

• Like 2

I would love a tshirt like that! I am not sure if I am brave enough to wear it in public lol. Spankings definitely wear me out where I feel completely exhausted, both physically and emotionally. My husband feels at time like he did an intense session at the gym. I suppose it is some kind of cardio?

• Like 1

Most of the sessions with my husband last for 1-2 hours of mostly continuous spanking and bdsm play. And even though it is probably a better workout for him (since he has to do all the hard work of spanking and caning and stimulating me), I am usually exhausted after, too. 

• Like 1

Some of the more serious bottoms I used to spank, hard and for long periods of time, left me perspiring (that's when it was time to change arms). Never exhausted, but still a workout.

Regarding the tee shirt, I have one that says: "I'd spank that ass 'till it's 50 shades of red." The only place I ever wore it was in the club to which I used to belong where spankings were going on. Wore it with pride, but wore another shirt over it coming and going.

• Like 1

Some of the more serious bottoms I used to spank, hard and for long periods of time, left me perspiring (that's when it was time to change arms). Never exhausted, but still a workout.

Regarding the tee shirt, I have one that says: "I'd spank that ass 'till it's 50 shades of red." The only place I ever wore it was in the club to which I used to belong where spankings were going on. Wore it with pride, but wore another shirt over it coming and going.

• Like 1

lol...for what its worth....although I think the tee has words that pretty much describe Husband and me....no....I would not wear the tee in public....lol.  Hopefully Husband would not ever ask me to...because if he really did...he would bevwearing my hide out for days...and probably become so exhausted he might just collapse...lol.

13 hours ago, dre4mgirl said:

I would love a tshirt like that! I am not sure if I am brave enough to wear it in public lol. Spankings definitely wear me out where I feel completely exhausted, both physically and emotionally. My husband feels at time like he did an intense session at the gym. I suppose it is some kind of cardio?

lol....yes....glad others find spankings physically and emotionally exhilarating!  Maybe my husband should add a "spanking circuit" to his fitness center...great for the heart!!   Hmm...I am guessing that might not be readily accepted by the general membership...but...then again....maybe it would!  lol...

lol....yes....glad others find spankings physically and emotionally exhilarating!  Maybe my husband should add a "spanking circuit" to his fitness center...great for the heart!!   Hmm...I am guessing that might not be readily accepted by the general membership...but...then again....maybe it would!  lol...

I've learned to ask about levels of experience, how long since the last and I always do a test of sorts to gauge their tolerance.  Some take 5-10 minutes and they're at their/my desired level of sensation.  I've encountered a few cast iron backsides that took close to an hour with some of my more hefty/serious toys.  I needed some Gatorade or a B12 shot afrer those!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, redzonedefense_F said:

I've learned to ask about levels of experience, how long since the last and I always do a test of sorts to gauge their tolerance.  Some take 5-10 minutes and they're at their/my desired level of sensation.  I've encountered a few cast iron backsides that took close to an hour with some of my more hefty/serious toys.  I needed some Gatorade or a B12 shot afrer those!

lol....I think I have developed a "cast iron butt"....a little bit Imsuppose. My husband jokes Inwear his hand...and shoulder...out after hand spanking sometimes...to reach a level of punitive satisfaction if you will. lol....

An old expression-- like:  "watch your step/tongue or I'll wear you out"     Unlike you Nicole,  i had the opposite of cast iron butt.    My ex always said,  I had the most tender bottom of anyone he had ever spanked.   So when, I was over his knee for a punishment spanking, it didn't take long before I was fighting it,  kicking, squirming, twisting, screaming and cry.  Doing all could to get off his lap and avoid the fire developing on my backside.  I couldn't help it.  My spanking punishment spanking continued  until he wore me out-- no more fight left in me-- just limp over his lap and sobbing.   So they were totally exhausting,  to me. 

• Like 1

When I do discipline, it is usually short and sweet. With longer sessions (an hour or more) that are more for stress-relief or just for fun, I am always sweaty and exhausted afterward. If I am using a heavy implement like a flogger, my shoulder is usually a little sore the next day too. ?