Spanking Needs Forums

Orgasm from just a spanking?

A recent discussion has brought this to my mind for asking you. Do any of you actually reach orgasm while being spanked...paddled...whipped with a belt, cane, or hand OTK?  I mean...no actual groping, fingering, penetration, oral stimulation...whatever. I mean that at some point preceding, during, or right after a spanking....you become aroused to the point of orgasm without actually having sexual intercourse or sexual penetration?  Although our dynamic in our marriage is all discipline and training....I do occasionally orgasm just from being spanked...so in that sense our spanking dynamic becomes very sexual as well.   Am I alone in this?

It has happened to me many times; the first occurrence was the first time i was cropped--the novelty of the implement, and the intensity of the session resulted in a spontaneous orgasm.  At other times i have cum under the paddle--especially during a most forceful session.

It has happened the other way, too!  The first time I spanked a woman, I was so turned on i spurted while she was over my lap.

1 hour ago, nicoleS39 said:

A recent discussion has brought this to my mind for asking you. Do any of you actually reach orgasm while being spanked...paddled...whipped with a belt, cane, or hand OTK?  I mean...no actual groping, fingering, penetration, oral stimulation...whatever. I mean that at some point preceding, during, or right after a spanking....you become aroused to the point of orgasm with actually having sexual intercourse or sexual penetration?  Although our dynamic in our marriage is all discipline and training....I do occasionally orgasm just from being spanked...so in thatvsense our spanking dynamic becomes very sexual as well.   Am I alone in this?

I meant to say..."without" actually having sexual intercourse or sexual penetration? I am a terrible typist on this ipad!

• Like 1

Nope, not me.  My spankings are usually discipline/punishment in nature and they don't bring erotic feelings or erotic outcomes. I am usually more worried about when the spanking is going to end, what I did wrong and what I can do differently so I don't get spanked again.

I have orgasmed during a particular type of spanking, but that is the point of it!!

• Like 1

Over the years I have had a few women who told me they were able to orgasm just from being spanked, one of them could have multiples.  It's just how their bodies react to the sensations of the spanking.  I've been told that some people have slightly different distribution and position of nerve endings in that area of the body, if that's so, it seems like a reasonable explanation why it only happens to a small percentage of people.  Along similar lines, I've had many women get very aroused and very wet during a lengthy spanking, but were not brought to the point of orgasm simply by being spanked.  

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.