The giggles!

On occassion I have gotten the giggles in the middle of a spanking.  Usually while I am struggling/ resisting and carrying on loudly.  It isn't my fault though.  Something will happen in my brain or near me and I just get going and can't stop.  Last time, I was face down on the bed with my head and arms.over the edge.  The cat walked by, considered asking me to let her, and looked me straight in the eyes, clearly judging me.  That was it.  I was then trying to convince Mr. That I was NOT laughing at him, but at the cat and whole situation.  

Anyway, who else gets the giggles, and what causes them for you?

1 hour ago, Megthe said:

On occassion I have gotten the giggles in the middle of a spanking.  Usually while I am struggling/ resisting and carrying on loudly.  It isn't my fault though.  Something will happen in my brain or near me and I just get going and can't stop.  Last time, I was face down on the bed with my head and arms.over the edge.  The cat walked by, considered asking me to let her, and looked me straight in the eyes, clearly judging me.  That was it.  I was then trying to convince Mr. That I was NOT laughing at him, but at the cat and whole situation.  

@MegtheI think is where I get to say you and @rubyredd should be spanked?   

• Like 1

A double dare and a double spanking. Now you’re speaking my language!

Hey @CaliSpanker53 I do believe this is twice one of them two has volunteered an Er to be catching and we never got to finish the first game we all started!

So here’s whatcha do ?.....

Get both of them together, cuff there hands in the front, pick a good sized pair of ginger roots, fig them, put them in the corner. Grab bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show. The one that taps out first gets the cane, last one to tap gets the quirt. 

It gets really interesting and is indeed quite an entertaining show and makes a great Friday night activity! 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Topspanker said:

Hey @CaliSpanker53 I do believe this is twice one of them two has volunteered an Er to be catching and we never got to finish the first game we all started!

Get both of them together, cuff there hands in the front, pick a good sized pair of ginger roots, fig them, put them in the corner. Grab bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show. The one that taps out first gets the cane, last one to tap gets the quirt. 

It gets really interesting and is indeed quite an entertaining show and makes a great Friday night activity! 

Hmmmm  interesting @Topspanker  and they both seem better at suggestion than follow through, which sounds like a good reason to oblige their EE proclivities

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, CanadianGal said:

Giggles in church definitely got me a few Sunday Spankings!!

CanadianGal were you taken out of the Church service to like to the rest room or another room for an on the spot spanking  OR did they wait for you to get home to  spank you?  

8 hours ago, Topspanker said:

But... but...

Lmao.  You guys were busy while I couldn't log in!  @Topspankerand @CaliSpanker53I'm still down to give a double spanking to brat poking tops ??. @rubyreddI would be spanked next to you any day.  I think this is like a video game... Ya know one of us draws fire while the other one brats more?  I think we can wear out both their arms.  ?

Now... I really liked getting figged last time... But I was thinking I would tap to get the cane, but then I have never had the quiet...  What does a girl gotta do to get both?

Also, I think I just added that 2ees on one lap picture to my bucket list!

13 minutes ago, Megthe said:

Lmao.  You guys were busy while I couldn't log in!  @Topspankerand @CaliSpanker53I'm still down to give a double spanking to brat poking tops ??. @rubyreddI would be spanked next to you any day.  I think this is like a video game... Ya know one of us draws fire while the other one brats more?  I think we can wear out both their arms.  ?

Now... I really liked getting figged last time... But I was thinking I would tap to get the cane, but then I have never had the quiet...  What does a girl gotta do to get both?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh someone finally came out of hiding!  Come on into chat and say that @Megthe @TopspankerHow about you give @Megthea figging while I cane while @rubyreddis cuffed to a Saint Andrews cross to be double spanked.  

@Megthe I'd be glad to make your two over a lap dream come true...oh and btw...I'm known for my bionic hands...just sayin'.

• Like 1

I used to get them quite a bit with my ex husband!  Eventually he had gotten more comfortable with spanking, and when I say more comfortable, I mean his spankings could definitely leave quite the impression!  However we were super chummy with eachother, more like buddies than husband and wife, and it was hard to feel have that d/s dynamic with eachother... 

Anyways, 9/10 times, those giggle moments would usually come from me extremely over-reacting before the spanking even started,  especially if I had already been pretty wired and high strung and hadn't calmed down yet....   When I say over-reacting, I mean yelping before the first smack, or extreme wriggling and kicking before anything even happened yet...

This would usually end up with his amused laughter at the spectacle I was making of myself.... Followed by my own realization of  how silly I would look.... and although he tried to follow through with the spanking, and get serious... In such moments, my laughter and giggles pretty much drowned out the spanking entirely, it was just so randomly awkward, and at some point we would both usually give up on the whole thing, and wait for another time when we could both be a bit more serious....    

I seriously need to be in the right mindset before a spanking, if I'm too high-strung I usually wind up with the giggles, or I end up in a total panic. Either isn't good... 

However I seem to only have had that problem with him, and not anyone else who has spanked me...

• Like 1
On 9/5/2021 at 2:55 PM, Megthe said:

Back when I was married, this happened to me a number of times. I can still be prone to giggling if something strikes me funny. I say just roll with it. :D 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Megthe said:

Come over for a visit - we have both the quirt and the cane in our toy chest. My hubs loves to demonstrate how to use them. 

As for side-by-side with you, I would be honored to brat any Top into spanking you harder. ?