Temp

Marcus7272

5 hours ago, rubyredd said:

No, mainly because I enjoy all manner of anal play... so temp-taking would be a fun little addition to the scene.

Doesn't mean you can't put up a fuss.tjough to give them extra.motovation to spank you 😏😉

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 9:24 AM, Marcus7272 said:

Did you ever get a spanking because you didn't want to get your temperature taken Rectally 

No, because it is understood in our marriage that my wife essentially owns my butt and can take my temperature anytime she chooses. When I’m still over her knee after a spanking, she enjoys adding to my humiliation by spreading my cheeks anyway so why not go the distance with a thermometer and a dab of lube? I wish she would do it more often. 

No, but I do want to connect rectal temperature and spankings. My idea, with a girlfriend/wife is to always have my temperature taken rectally while I'm over her knee, then always get a spanking after. The severity of the spanking depends on temp and truth: normal and and routine - regular spanking, actually sick - lighter spanking, faking sick - punishment spanking.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 9:49 AM, rubyredd said:

No, mainly because I enjoy all manner of anal play... so temp-taking would be a fun little addition to the scene.

What else?  Have you tried fig?  I’m guessing yes but if not then you have a treat in store when you do. 

6 hours ago, SimplyRed said:

What else?  Have you tried fig?  I’m guessing yes but if not then you have a treat in store when you do. 

I actually have not tried figging, so that is definitely on my list... But, anal spanking/caning, plugs, sex - all are excellent.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 12:33 AM, nicoleS39 said:

Nope....no challenges here...if it has to be done, it has to be,done...lol.

My wife has the same attitude. She loves to humiliate me sexually so this fits right in, you might say. I’ve spent a lot of time over her knee with my pants down. My butt cheeks are right there, so why not? I’ll go for that every damn time. 

Gary