Who knows you are regularly spanked ?

Guest Realtears

Guest Realtears

Hi just curious to know  if close friends ect  know you are spanked or do you keep it purely between you and your spanker? My twin brother knows I am in to this as we share a lot! Some female work mates sometimes joke about how I need a spanked  bottom sometimes! But are not serious.  And I would not tell them I am serious?!!

Any thoughts anybody?

several of my sister in laws know she is spanked, but only a couple know many details , and of course others I spank too. our daughter knows, and I think my son suspects or knows too, but not sure. A couple cose friends as well. We are fairly open about it , so like talking about it discretely whne w can.... you never know when someone you joke or talk with might be into it and become a friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was gonna say no one but then I started thinking and realized ... my brother knows Hubbs makes paddles and has probably heard a few, we confessed we are into "impact play" to my mother (I could not say spanking lol), we told hubbs sister we are into D-s and impact,  and told his best friend and bf's wife.  I told.a.long time friend of mine that we are.inti D-s and mentioned "submission games" and paddle making to a coworker.  Then there is the people at the munches and the couple of friends in the scene we have made.  I used to be SOOOO shy and shamed but now I am trying to live my life on my  terms.and not let fear keep me secretive. 

• Like 1

My bosses know, (a married couple), and the lady boss will occasionally tell my wife when she thinks I deserve a good paddling, (like if I have a blow up at work etc). Some of our neighbours would have heard me getting paddled by my wife, especially in summer with the home window open. Also I told an ex-work mate that my wife spanks me after she told me she was gay, (one secret deserves another in return). On another note my Mum recently told my wife to give me a good wack when I get a bit to anxious about something or other. ?

My wife's best friend, my best friend (woman) and my therapist also a woman. Only my wife's friend know all the details and she joke me about them. I have been asking my wife to tell her sister but she refuses. Maybe she suspect a little but I'm not sure, one time I was very rude to her and when I got home my wife gave me one hell of a spanking after that she made me call her and apologized, I told her that after the spanking her sister get me I was very sorry for me behavior. Later she call my wife and told her that It was very brave from my part to call her and apologized, she also told her that I said she gave me a scolding ..... yea scolding..... I didn't say that!! I said spanking!!! hahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife has 4 girlfriends who know that I get spankings on a regular basis. Over the years they also have witnessed me getting spanked. My wife's best friend use to be a part- time Dom and has given me quite a few spankings herself. None of my friends know of my interest in spanking or know that my wife spanks me.

• 2 months later...

I don't talk about it with anyone other than my wife. Generally my spankings are quite private, and I am paranoid about anyone seeing or hearing me get a spanking. I often think a few of the neighbors must have heard something and suspect my wife spanks me, but I hope they are not sure, and none have ever said anything definite about it. I sometimes wonder if our kids have figured it out, but they've never said anything. A few times strangers have definitely heard me getting spanked in hotels...