Being made to show off a spanked bottom as a separate punishment?

My er is endlessly creative about thinking of new consequences for me or making existing consequences more effective.

I'm a swimmer and go quite often to the pool but if it's in the days after getting punished I either don't go or wear shorts. He's recently suggested that an additional punishment option should be for him to get me to go to the pool wearing a regular swimsuit after a spanking. His thinking is that the embarrassment factor of basically having to show my spanked bum to strangers would be a massive deterrent and would help me stick to my rules. He thinks it would make me feel more accountable for my behaviours.

I guess it probably would be effective but feels off-the-charts embarrassing. Any thoughts about this? Have any of you guys had to deliberately show your spanked/marked butt to others? 

Thanks!

N

• Like 2

I think it's something you have to be really careful about in this day and age, because people who don't know about or understand the spanking realm may mistakenly think one is being abused, which is certainly not the case.  Having said that, many who are spanked don't hesitate to shower in the locker rooms at their gym or community pool, or to wear bathing suits or other equally revealing clothing in public places. It's not for everyone though. 

What might work better for you than being required to show off the marks in public would be having to show them off in person to selected friends, of course that would also require that you were comfortable with those friends knowing you are spanked and understanding that this is consensual, and you would also need to be OK with being naked in front of them, or at least pulling your pants and underwear down for them to see the results of your spankings each time you are given one.  If you have been casual about your body and exposure with your friends over the years, this might not be out of the question. 

Another option which works really well for many people is being required to post photos of your spanked bottom,  on various online sites including this one. You can maintain anonymity by not showing your face, should you prefer that, but you can easily show photos of yourself fully naked with your bottom featured.  You might also decide to show such photos to friends in an email rather than showing them your bare spanked bottom in person.  

The reasoning behind being required to show others the results of your spanking is that the added humiliation of having others know, and perhaps having others you don't know seeing you naked, or with your bottom bare, acts as a deterrent to future misbehavior which would result in you having to do that again. 

Personally I’m not in favour, I remember your original postings and think this is going a little too far for your own personal choices. And that is at the crux of the matter, you are allowing your friend to spank you to provide you with direction and punish failings you admit to yourself. This new direction seems like bullying. Regardless of the situation you are spanked for it is still by consensual agreement. If this is something you’d be uncomfortable with then simply say no.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dunelmman said:

Personally I’m not in favour, I remember your original postings and think this is going a little too far for your own personal choices. And that is at the crux of the matter, you are allowing your friend to spank you to provide you with direction and punish failings you admit to yourself. This new direction seems like bullying. Regardless of the situation you are spanked for it is still by consensual agreement. If this is something you’d be uncomfortable with then simply say no.

Exactly this. Except maybe the bullying part. I'd call it bullying if he's strongly insisting on it over your objections, but if this is just an idea he floated and he's thoroughly respecting your right to nix it, that's different. The way you worded your post, and the way you've been describing your -er, sounds to me like it's the second.

I wouldn't think it's necessarily a bad idea for someone who isn't as private as you are, aside from the risk @Longtimespanking points out - people might thing you're being abused - but if you can't even tolerate being spanked bare bottom, and you can't even stand to let anyone but your -er and some online folks who never see your face know that you get spanked at all, letting a marked bottom show in public would be way too much for you.

Thanks guys, that's all really helpful and will feed into my thinking. To be honest, Bramblewine  and Dunelman are probably right that it may be too much for me.

Bramblewine - yes, it's the second. An idea for me to think about. He's never forced me down any route I didn't want to take (he handled the baring issue really well and has always been good around implement choice, positions etc).

Longtimespanking - good point re what others might think.

• Like 3

It is a very effective method that I use often when the opportunity arises, such as the threat or the reality to be paraded on the beach or the boardwalk after, and its a damn slow and long walk believe me,,,i make sure it is effective

I think it's a hot idea. Having said that, I don't think it's a wise one. If someone were to report it, there might be problems. In North Carolina, for example, there is no such thing as "consensual abuse" so even if you were to explain to law enforcement that you agreed to it, it's technically against the law. Yes, law enforcement would tend to turn their heads on that, but I'm not sure you would want to go down that road.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Spanknutt said:

I think it's a hot idea. Having said that, I don't think it's a wise one. If someone were to report it, there might be problems. In North Carolina, for example, there is no such thing as "consensual abuse" so even if you were to explain to law enforcement that you agreed to it, it's technically against the law. Yes, law enforcement would tend to turn their heads on that, but I'm not sure you would want to go down that road.

All of this. Also, I don't believe vanillas should be exposed to kink without consent - as in, I shouldn't bring them in as unwilling participants. I would hate for someone to misconstrue my marks (a sign of caring or love or sensuality) as abuse. But, no... even as a spanko, I wouldn't want to see this at the gym. 

• Like 1

I quite literally do this type of stuff regularly. If she shows up at the pool on a hot day, and someone asks about it, pool ledges are very hot.
I’ll have her sit on it for a minute or two, as soon as we get there that way the vanillas think it just sunburned her butt. Works every time. Just plan ahead and for every contingency.

Warms her up more and is extremely difficult to sit still. Makes a GREAT secondary punishment.

when doing that though I usually aim pretty high with a soft implement, that way most of redness is covered by her swimsuit, makes it more believable. 

@rubyreddyou are correct that vanillas shouldn’t be exposed to it without consent. I learned this the hard way once but have no regrets. 

See when I was younger I was very ruthless towards vanillas that talked trash. I knew a few hardcore masochists, and they didn’t like trash talkers either.  

We used  to play a game We called “around the room.”

we would bring a few vanilla trash talkers over to my place. Rules were simple. Between them and us was the door.

Rule #1- who’s going to reach there limits first, them or us. Last group standing wins.

Rule #2- they get to pick the implement I used, thing they didn’t know was they were selecting from preselected ones. They were always eager to pick one too. This is usually where it set in “like oh my god there actually serious.”

Played that game 3 times, guess who the reigning champs were. 

Turns out one day the college deans son was in the room. Needless to say We both got booted. No worries though we transferred to another one following week, but we never played that game again, and haven’t since.

DONT SCARE THE VANILLAS! Bad things can happen. You might get away with it once or twice, but that one time will get you.

• Like 1

Don't give my wife any ideas, she already has a pair of swimming trunks for me without any backside in them for occasions when we are away. She says that if I'm due doe a spanking I'll have to put them on to show off my red bum when down the beach....I hope she's joking. 😊