Spanking Needs Forums

What Makes a Good Role Play Scene?

53 minutes ago, SeatWarmer said:

I would say the biggest issue during cyber role play are slow mobile chatters.  Waiting a long time, or getting gibberish words in response, can really take your mind out of it.  I also prefer to single-task while roleplaying, and not chat up someone else when I should be paying attention to my role play partner.

Of course, just my opinions.  There is no role play police.

I agree with this...however depending on who I'm playing with...going back into main and pulling them back to pm...can be fun. Are you listening @rubyredd ?

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, CaliSpanker53 said:

I agree with this...however depending on who I'm playing with...going back into main and pulling them back to pm...can be fun. Are you listening @rubyredd ?

I haven't done that.  I had always felt it came across as a rather possessive move.  I don't want to pull someone away from a free-flowing banter in the room.  If someone disappears from the room conversation routinely, it kind of tells me not to bother engaging with them in the future.

5 hours ago, SeatWarmer said:

Perhaps if bad grammar and spelling mistakes are consistent, even in normal chat, it may become annoying.  However, if those things primarily crop up in role play, it can be signal the other person is really enthusiastic about the role play.  Perhaps a bit rushed from excitement or feeling shivery, and can make you feel good the other person is so into it.

I would say the biggest issue during cyber role play are slow mobile chatters.  Waiting a long time, or getting gibberish words in response, can really take your mind out of it.  I also prefer to single-task while roleplaying, and not chat up someone else when I should be paying attention to my role play partner.

Of course, just my opinions.  There is no role play police.

@SeatWarmer I can agree with that. The situation I was referring to is when someone is in a PM Role Play with you and they keep popping up in main during... but hey that just might be an indicator you're putting their toes to sleep.

5 hours ago, Topspanker said:

I’m glad you’re volunteering @Megthe

85AAFE29-6348-413E-BE2B-05ADC24D5587.png

Lol this is probably the face I make when guys on Fet PM me about wanting to spank me even though my profile says Hubbs isn't about to allow it.  😂. Also the face I make at Hubbs when I try to turn the tables on him, really trying to get it to bounce back to me even more. 🥳

• Haha 1

I don’t even get on fet anymore, it gets old dealing with people that can’t read so totally get it! 

5 hours ago, Megthe said:

Lol this is probably the face I make when guys on Fet PM me about wanting to spank me even though my profile says Hubbs isn't about to allow it.  😂. Also the face I make at Hubbs when I try to turn the tables on him, really trying to get it to bounce back to me even more. 🥳