Spanking Needs Forums

So Many Delicious Bottoms Over The Years

36 minutes ago, CaliSpanker53 said:

@nicoleS39Yes they are 😉

36 minutes ago, CaliSpanker53 said:

@nicoleS39Yes they are 😉

I confess...for some strange reason I wish my husband would take some photos of my poor bottom after or during a whiiping....lol.  No way of course...hevis very concerned about maintaining descretion about how we live.  Butt...lol...there is something I do notvreally understand about me that wants me to be punished in front of others, or to be viewed being spanked by others.  I do not getbthat about me...I guess a need to be humbled or humiliated or embarassed...lol. I really don't know.

12 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

I confess...for some strange reason I wish my husband would take some photos of my poor bottom after or during a whiiping....lol.  No way of course...hevis very concerned about maintaining descretion about how we live.  Butt...lol...there is something I do notvreally understand about me that wants me to be punished in front of others, or to be viewed being spanked by others.  I do not getbthat about me...I guess a need to be humbled or humiliated or embarassed...lol. I really don't know.

@nicoleS39I think in many ways the idea of being either voyours or exhibitionists is an element of TTWD for various reasons.  But it isn't for everyone.  

• 2 weeks later...