Orgasm during CP - what to do

Seems like it's not a very common problem especially for us guys, but on a few occasions I felt like I was getting close to an orgasm during a purely disciplinary spanking (no genital stimulation). Has that ever happened to you? Should you tell your disciplinarian that you're getting close or just ignore it and hope that you don't pass the point of no return? I'm not sure as to how he might react if it does happen one day - and obviously for us guys an orgasm is messier than for girls. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SpankedBen said:

Seems like it's not a very common problem especially for us guys, but on a few occasions I felt like I was getting close to an orgasm during a purely disciplinary spanking (no genital stimulation). Has that ever happened to you? Should you tell your disciplinarian that you're getting close or just ignore it and hope that you don't pass the point of no return? I'm not sure as to how he might react if it does happen one day - and obviously for us guys an orgasm is messier than for girls. 

I would think positioning would be key to avoiding a mishap.

If I was spanking someone and he felt himself getting close, I would want a warning.  I would not take kindly to being surprised, especially if I'm not in a sexual relationship with the person.  If it was my husband I would just increase or add punishments.  Someone else I might choose not to spank again.  If they let me know they were feeling that way though we could take a break to calm down and try to find a work around.  Have you thought of either taking care of things in advance or wearing a chastity cage?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Instead of deciding what your spanker thinks about it, why don’t you ask him?  Be up front and tell him what’s happening.  Disciplinarians are not all cut out of the same cloth.  Some would find this offensive and a major ordeal, while others would be unfazed.  You said there was no accidental rubbing against the lap, so I’m guessing it wasn’t OTK?  If he allows it, just putting a towel down would be a quick and easy solution. 

• Like 1

I generally don't have enough warning before I cum to warn my spanker before I cum while getting spanked. Because I wear diapers or training pants when I'm the spanker, the spankee doesn't need to know about me cumming while I spank them.

Ah, the problems of youth. To be 16 again and get an erection every time the wind blows. You'll long for this problem once your doctor starts discussing your prostate.

What to do about it... is there any way you can masturbate before the spanking? Whether you know when the spanking is scheduled and take care of things without your spankers knowledge. Or, if it works in your relationship, having your spanker tell you to masturbate as part of your preparation for the spanking. All kinds of embarrassing possibilities there... "I'm going to make sure you don't enjoy this spanking, young man."

Beware, the spanking is going to hurt a lot more if you have just got the poison out, so to speak.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, descordes said:

I agree with Megthe, this is disrespectful in a disciplinary setting. If you know this might be an issue, you should wear a chastity cage and mention it to your spanker beforehand.

Does a chastity cage do anything to prevent an orgasm?

When spanked and sometimes caned otk! I have been known to orgasam but I tell my spanker before hand and that reduces the embarrassment! A towel over the knee works it usaly happens when I squirm kick and wriggle also what implements are used bath brush does it for me!  But as we know a spanking is a lot more worse after cumming!

I've seen this occasionally in spanking videos. I really don't find arousal offensive. I agree that it's best if you be up-front with your disciplinarian, though, to see how he feels about it. Everyone is different. And it would be thoughtful to position yourself so that if semen does exit, it doesn't squirt him or dribble on him. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I think that ejaculating during a spanking shows disrespect for the person punishing you when the setting is intended to be non-sexual.  Some disciplinarians require the one being punished to masturbate before the spanking begins in order to alleviate this situation, and in some cases to intentionally humiliate the one being punished by watching them do so.  But it would also be possible for the one doing the spanking to simply send the spankee off to masturbate privately. 

My thinking is that if ejaculation happens without the permission of the spanker, or at a time other than when the spankee has been instructed to masturbate, then additional and perhaps more severe punishment needs to be added to what was already going to take place.

Also, let's make it clear that there are many disciplinarians who are OK with the spankee becoming aroused and ejaculating, and in those instances the earlier suggestions about simply placing a towel in the area necessary to catch the semen as it's released would be the perfect situation. But if this is going to be allowed, that needs to be discussed and given approval before the start of the actual spanking.