Spanking Needs Forums

Reflections on a very recent spanking

Just thought I would comment on how wonderful a spanking can be. I am just in the period following a good sound spanking and the feeling of euphoria, peace, calmness is still there. So is the discomfort, but I don't mind that. Had an intense morning work wise. My wife is out, and after a call ended I felt like I needed a spanking so badly I could taste it. The meeting was intense, but in the back of my mind was "please honey don't get home till after my spanking". She didn't. She does not  know I do this.

Nonetheless after the call and a couple of housekeeping (from work) items I pulled out the rubber paddle and wood bath brush. 75 on each side with each, bare bottom, left me deep red, lightly bruised,  and sore. I also feel happy and content. I feel so good, even the discomfort as I sit here is good. That too helps keep me centered. 

I guess I'm fortunate that self spanking does work well for me, otherwise I don't know what I would do. As it is, I enjoy my spankings, they help me handle the stress (especially these days), and I feel at peace after one.

• Like 2

As many times as I have tried to do this, I never seem to get more then 3 or 4 swats in with a hairbrush that I quit and say that's enough. How do you take a really long self spanking???

20 hours ago, mikeae102754 said:

As many times as I have tried to do this, I never seem to get more then 3 or 4 swats in with a hairbrush that I quit and say that's enough. How do you take a really long self spanking???

Hello Mike. In the beginning it was not easy and quite unsatisfactory. For me it took practice and the right implement. I found a bath brush works better starting out as it is easier to aim and use. Some hairbrushes the handle is too short. Another trick I read on SN was to use a short swing and flick the wrist. You get more umph for less effort. 

It took practice to get past the point of stopping when it hurts. I'd also suggest looking in a mirror and going slowly. You can see where your swats are landing to get your aim how you want it. Set a small number do that and slowly increase strength and length. I find a slower pace gives me more sting and my arm does not get tired. Rigid implements are easiest for self spanking.

If you'd like more info reply, or feel free to PM me.

Selfsp.

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2021 at 12:18 AM, mikeae102754 said:

make it directed by somelse, so will be very sore !

On 8/4/2021 at 6:18 PM, mikeae102754 said:

As a person who runs a self spanking site. One thing you can do is make a recording giving yourself a very long hard painful spanking along with  a scolding. You be just follow the recording

On 9/11/2021 at 3:41 AM, michaelmause said:

As a person who runs a self spanking site. One thing you can do is make a recording giving yourself a very long hard painful spanking along with  a scolding. You be just follow the recording

Thank you. I will try that.