Worst situation you created for yourself that led to a spanking

Playing around burning leaves in a can... the can got hot and I dropped it.... set the woods and feild on fire.... not a major fire, but enough that the fire dept had to come and put it out.... The fire was not the only thing that was hot that evening!!!

• Thanks 1

What started as friendly banter between a female friend and myself turned into me being spanked. The banter became more like an argument and I told her that her butt was big.

Needless to say, I was in a WORLD of trouble! I had a diamond cutter of an erection once I saw how mad she was because I knew that she was going to really tan my bottom something fierce. Although....it was more like a sunburn! I got a VERY hard spanking with her hand and I was in tears but loving it nonetheless.

Then, she changed strategies on me! She decided that this offense was bad enough that it called for something a little....thicker....than the "fun paddle". Which of course is the ball and string paddle. No fun paddle that day! This called for her THICK hairbrush. Now...that paddling had me sobbing! I also got soap taken to my mouth for my offense. 

9 hours ago, Chawsee said:

You. Did. NOT! Goodness, boy, what were you thinking?! :lol:

It was a dicey move on my part for sure! I was trying to motivate her to turn me over her knee, and let's just say...it provided her with MORE than enough motivation. That spanking went on for awhile! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

You. Did. NOT! Goodness, boy, what were you thinking?! :lol:

I could get that girl riled up fast. She did have a big bottom but it was beautiful. I'd mess with her about it and she messed with me right back. She got some sweet revenge on me by teasing me about having a big butt as well. She was always getting her revenge on me for one thing or another. It was fun! ?

• Like 2

At 14 I did something highly inappropriate, knowing it was wrong. It was something between trespassing and poaching.

My 'partner in crime' was caught and punished.

My conscience weighed very heavily on my shoulders. My conscience finally felt much better when I confessed unprompted to my father.

While my conscience felt better, my botty did not. The rattan cane left it looking like a zebra's botty....for some considerable time!!!

On 8/9/2021 at 9:32 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

@ChawseeYou and I would have lots of fun together. My scenario ideas are fun. ?

Probably so. :) 

On 8/10/2021 at 4:58 PM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

@Chawsee So....would you say that I deserved the bottom blistering and corner time that I got that day? ?

Absolutely. If you told me that my butt is big (even if it is), you would have been getting the daylights paddled out of yours about half a minute later. ?

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Probably so. :) 

Absolutely. If you told me that my butt is big (even if it is), you would have been getting the daylights paddled out of yours about half a minute later. ?

I love you, @Chawsee?❤️❤️ My mouth gets the better of me sometimes and so a paddling and additional punishments are definitely needed. You would turn my butt a nice shade of crimson and have me writing an essay while standing ?

• Like 1

Summer of '81, I was starting high school in the fall. I was riding my dirt bike on the street showing off and showing up another kid. This was an absolute no - go in my family. The neighbor across the street got sick of hearing these two dirt bikes racing each other up and down the street. They were an old couple that seemed to have an issue with everything but hearing two 80cc dirtbikes ripping up and down the street is going to be pretty annoying for anyone. 

Both of my parents worked and my older brother was at summer league baseball practice so I was left to my own bad desicions for a few hours.. My dad got home from work around three in the afternoon. I was well aware of that so I put the bike back in the garage just before he got home. Our neighbors must have seen his truck pull in because the phone rang as soon he got in the house. 

What made this so bad, was that I lied when he questioned me. He went out to the garage after talking to me so I knew I was going to be found out.  I rode the bike back into the garage because I was in a hurry to put it away before my dad got home. The garage was going to  smell of pre-mix exhaust and the engine was still going to be hot. Needless to say when he came back in the house my bare ass got blistered with the belt and it was a had one.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:42 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I love you, @Chawsee?❤️❤️ My mouth gets the better of me sometimes and so a paddling and additional punishments are definitely needed. You would turn my butt a nice shade of crimson and have me writing an essay while standing ?

Very sweet of you. :) ? But you do need some additional punishments to set you straight on that mouthiness. You're too nice of a boy for that. 

On 8/14/2021 at 10:53 AM, F/m_Spanking_only said:

I like the sound of that! Miss @Chawseewould certainly make sure that I learned my lesson. So writing an essay sitting on my VERY sore bottom would be an effective way to get through to me. ❤️❤️

Ah, you've heard about the essays. It's an effective form of discipline when your spankee is long-distance (though not as fun). ;) 

• Like 1

Oh my....I have had a way of getting myself in trouble ever since I was born I think....and was only a few times unfairly punished by my parents. As an adult, I can honestly say I have never been punished for something I did not deserve.  Heres what come to my mind now from my rearing on an Amish farm and living with my family then.  I was 15...supposed to be mucking the horse stalls and rearranging some hay....but a boy I liked had snuck in with some beer his father had made. He also had some cigarettes....and invited me to go out behind the barn and indulge. Well...we did...against my better judgement thinking we would not get caught....as papa and the boys were out working the fields that morning.  That was why me and my sister were doing the outdoor chores my brothers usually did...to free them to help work the fields. Well...long story short...we did get caught.  It was my first drunk...lol...as was the case for the boy. I was admittedly so stupid to do this stunt.

My mother made me smoke the whole pack of cigs...made me get sobered up the rest of the day in a horse stall....she did not want me throwing up and causing a mess in the house....very angry. I was not allowed to leave the stall that entire day....and then that evening my two brothers and sister witnessed me getting the paddle and cane like whip from mother' hand.....in the barn.  The "cane" was actually the stiff portion of a buggy whip, and then I got the dreaded leather strap from papa...he had made it for use on us from an old horse harness leather.   I had to take off my dress and just wear my under garments, which of course were Amish made. The boy had been sent home of course....and I found out later he did get a strapping, but I think I got it far worse than him.  My parents were very strict and I got many whippuns, as we called them...but that one really comes to mind as I read your question snd was perhaps the most severe, although I got my share of hard ones....lol.. I balled like a baby and cried for a long time...had to apologize on my knees to my parents and the whole family....and had to do extra chores for a week because I missed a whole day of chores while being drunk.  The boy and I were not allowed to see each other...but eventually we did!   I was so rebellious back then!  He was actually my first,but thats another story...lol.  I hope it is ok to talk about spankings received growing...please correct me if I have violated any guidleines.

• Like 1

Was kicking a soccer ball one day in the house after being told by my mother not to kick it. Well i continued after being warned and broke a vase that was a family heirloom. She grabbed my arm and yelled go to your room. Just as I went into my room I yelled "its just a fucking vase and slammed my door"!! Well my dad was outside and came in when he heard the door slam. Next thing they are both in my room with Mom lecturing me. Now I thought I was far too old to be spanked so I snickered at her. My father immediately said I had developed an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment. In one action I was lifted up off the bed my basketball shorts came down and over dad;'s knee for the hardest spanking I ever received!! Later I found out my older sister came home during the spanking with a friend and said the whole house and probably neighbourhood heard my spanking!!

Hi all, first post!

My first exposure to actual spankings was in college, where i sought out and was spanked by two separate people during my time there; one male, one female. This one is pretty tame compared to a lot of stories here, but definitely my most "dead-to-rights-caught-in-the-act" incident.

One of my biggest issues was that i would constantly stay up super late, chatting online or whatever, and then oversleep the next day, or have trouble staying awake through classes. This was back in the days of AOL/AIM, and i was talking about this with Dawn, who had happened to be online at the same time i was. Very good conversation, and at around 10pm, she told me she was done for the night, and i had 10 minutes to sign off of everything, and get to bed by 1030. Fair enough, and totally appropriate. 

I promised her that of course i would do that, and not to worry, i knew it was for the best and needed that nudge in the right direction. She signed off, and i continued chatting or whatever...and proceeded to ignore her instruction, since of course, there was NO WAY she would ever find out. Of course, she signed back on at 1045, and saw me still online. 

She just said "still up?"

I tried to say i was just signing off and started making excuses...

She just said "be here in 20 minutes." And then she signed off.

I knew there was really no argument to be made, so i signed off and went to see her. I don't think i've ever been scolded like that in my life. Hardest and most well deserved spanking i ever got from her. Lesson learned.

• Like 3

Bad behavior and a severe spanking are different for a child and an adult, so I have difficulty choosing one worst event…

Being a fire bug leads to the worst situation for many kids, because of the potential for damage and injury. I was 10 when I found an old pocket lighter, no fluid or wick but the sparker still worked. I was playing "blow up the house" when my Dad saw me sparking it over the mouth of a gasoline can in the garage that I had opened. I suddenly felt like I was flying through the air as he dragged me out of the garage, but I landed with my pants down over his lap and he already had his belt off. He tanned my bare bottom beyond any other spanking I ever had as a child. I wailed that he was stupid and the lighter didn't work before I got to the point of being unable to speak clearly. As I was sobbing afterward, he explained that gasoline was so flammable the spark was enough and I was lucky I hadn't killed myself and burned down the garage if not the whole house.

As an adult the worst situation was soon after my wife started spanking me. I don't recall now what I did, but when she asked about it, I put her off by giving her a misleading partial truth response. I thought I wasn't lying but she was soon back with more specific questions, and once she got the whole truth she said I had lied to get out of a spanking. Her paddle came out, my pants came down, and I got the spanking I deserved for what I did. Immediately followed by a worse spanking for lying about it. I was incredibly sore by the time she finished, and very tearful not because it hurt but because of her scolding about a grown man lying to get out of a spanking he knew he deserved! I have gotten in trouble and been spanked by her many times since, but I never again tried to hide what I did once she started asking about it.

BTW, my parents never had any patience with "but she said" or "he did it first" excuses, and I have never even tried that with my wife. Every situation that leads to a spanking has been totally my own fault!

• Like 2