Color of underwear

Naughtysparky

1 hour ago, rubyredd said:

I like black lace, black in other materials, white cotton, and red (any material). Maybe panty selection is more important to female bottoms, but I seem to spend a lot of time worrying about it. Lol

I worry about it too much as well when truth be told they won’t be on long. But I’m particular about visuals like them being rolled down. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Naughtysparky said:

Truth

That is definitely the truth, she isn’t going to be wearing them for long, however they are very specific about what type color style etc. 

It literally is a female thing. It just is. It is what it is. ?‍♂️

Women shopping for underwear is like guys shopping for a new gun, accessories etc Especially if they are an EE. 

1 minute ago, Naughtysparky said:

Gonna have to look that up

You can still find it, just google father figure spanking scene. I want to say her name is Kasey Warner but I could be wrong on that. 

When that show was released we rewound that part so many times it screwed up the tape. ??

• Thanks 1
Just now, Naughtysparky said:

When I first moved out on my own in 1999 I used to frequent mail order VHS tapes from Pacific Force. I wore a few tapes out rewinding and re playing

Lol, i totally get it. It’s literally no exaggeration. We didn’t give a damn about rest of the show, just THAT scene. 

It was like holy shit!!
YES!! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Naughtysparky said:

Yes the did nail it!! That female ee represents every ee trying to understand and seek satisfaction for their desires

Definitely. I can’t think of a single thing they could have, or should have done differently. Even the acting is spot on.
She’s in a few others but can’t remember what those ones were called. 

On 8/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, Topspanker said:

That is definitely the truth, she isn’t going to be wearing them for long, however they are very specific about what type color style etc. 

It literally is a female thing. It just is. It is what it is. ?‍♂️

Women shopping for underwear is like guys shopping for a new gun, accessories etc Especially if they are an EE. 

Even though they are coming down quickly, this is so true for me!  I think it is a girly-girl thing.  

I spend so much time ensuring I am wearing the panties preferred by my ER.  I like high-end intimates with matching bras/camisoles/lingerie.

In fact, I will send several pics for him to choose from (Should I wear A, B, or C?).  

So much fun to surprise him too!  I like to mix it up with different colors and textures (satin, lace, velvet, leather).  

What would the world be without fashion?

• Like 4