Jump to content
Create New...

What is your favorite part of a spanking


Recommended Posts

Yes, all of those things.

I do love a good scolding - and it can make or break discipline. But, not necessary at all for fun or erotic. 

Anticipation - definitely. Getting to a bare bottom... of course, but I like to be spanked in all modes of dress.  Corner time - sure thing. 

Spanking. The spanking is my favorite part.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

My favorite part in particular is when my wife takes my pants down while scolding me and then turns me over her knee. Things get incredibly real at that moment. My bottom is in position, my pants and underwear are at my knees and the thought registers: This. Is. Happening. And then comes the first resonant SMACK! on my right cheek as my wife begins taking the hairbrush to me.

Gary

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hard to pin down exactly.

I know I get excited when the spanker pulls down my pants and underwear. The starting barrage of smacks helps build me up to the rest of the spanking. Although I haven't had a spanking where I was scolded for quite some time, I do miss it. I do enjoy the spanking itself, unless it's punishment. Talking with my spanker after the spanking.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Zhal said:

Hard to pin down exactly.

I know I get excited when the spanker pulls down my pants and underwear. The starting barrage of smacks helps build me up to the rest of the spanking. Although I haven't had a spanking where I was scolded for quite some time, I do miss it. I do enjoy the spanking itself, unless it's punishment. Talking with my spanker after the spanking.

Communication is a great part!! I always tell my wife thank you and that she did a great job blistering my backside. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

My favorite is when the ER's fingers are in the waistband of my underwear as she shucks them down.  I also relish the initial shock of the first smacks of the brush, especially compared to how her hand had felt mere moments ago.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

All of the things that everybody has mentioned ... perhaps especially the baring of your bottom. But I love every part and they all go together to create a complete spanking ritual.  Specific words can be important, If one part is missing or not quite as you'd hoped then it can seriously detract from the whole experience. So, communication is the key!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, DanW said:

My favorite is when the ER's fingers are in the waistband of my underwear as she shucks them down.  I also relish the initial shock of the first smacks of the brush, especially compared to how her hand had felt mere moments ago.

The one pull underwear down grab is one of my favorites too

Link to comment

For me it is the spanking itself.  The ritual of getting the implements and baring my bottom all start to get me in the right headspace. However it is the paddle or bath brush smacking my bare bottom does really centers me and helps me clear my head. Definitely the actual spanking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like to make my naughty girl wait for her spanking.   There’s no harm in waiting- her fanny is going to be tanned no matter how long it takes.  I’ll make her stand in pre spanking corner time while I rustle about the bedroom preparing for her punishment.  I let her anticipation build to the point that she wants to get it over with.   I sit on the spanking chair and summon her to my side; a loving but firm scolding ensues- no shouting, yelling or put downs.   Instead a good ‘talking to’ so she understands why she is being punished.   It doesn’t take much to get her to heartily agree that she’s earned the fanny tanning I have planned for her.   Occasionally, I add to her shame by having her fetch the thermometer and Vaseline for a long temperature taking across my knee before a good bare bottomed smacking commences.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Wow, hard to decide being made to drop my pants, bare my butt, and bend over, the feel of the hand connecting with my rear end are two very high points for sure, but probably favorite part is corner time after would with the ER scolding my harshly emphasizing his point with harsh smacks to my already cherry-red butt. I may change my mind as others offer more ideas.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have 2 things that I like about spanking the most.  The first is the feeling of laying over a nice comfy female lap.  Being venerable, childlike, anxiety building in my being.  Pants down around my ankles, my mind filling with anticipation and the nervousness of knowing that what is coming is going to hurt and I can't stop it. 

The second thing is when the spanking reaches the point that it really, really stings.  The swats are coming fast and hard and I go to a place that I'm starting to react much like a naughty little boy would.  Yelping and wiggling and squirming about, but held in place tightly, hand pinned behind my back, legs flailing in the air.  I like reaching the point that I really want the spanking to end............but it doesn't.  Because its a spanking, its suppose to hurt, and it's not up to me to decide when it's over. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

When I'm topping, I like the connection I share with the spankee. It's almost as if I can feel his spirit in a way that I can't feel it at any other time. I tend to believe this is because of the trust involved. This is sacred to me, and it is enough.

On the rare occasion that I bottom, I crave the physical thud/sting sensations. My mind can effectively take me where I want to go from there, imagining the scene I'm desiring. I've discovered that I cannot place the responsibility for my headspace on another individual, since I have a real challenge submitting to someone who's trying to take a position of authority over me. I seem to feel this way naturally with only a tiny percentage of fellows. 

So for me, it's the spiritual and physical sensations. I don't like that sick, nervous feeling beforehand like a lot of folks do, nor the shock or embarrassment factors. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

My favorite part is the ritual leading up to the spanking. The news that your going to be spanked, the placing of the chair, the scolding, the taking down of the pants n being told to bend over the knee, the anticapation of the first spank to land as your bottom is being rubbed. WOW!

.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

my favorite on both sides of a spanking is the part right after being told to bare my bottom and bend over/ get in position. when being spanked  the feeling you get undoing your pants and pulling them down. you know very well what is going to happen next and nothing is going to change that.

As the spanker the look on thier face after that line is said. tells me they have that same feeling and are already regretting the actions that got them in this position.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/29/2021 at 9:27 AM, selfsp12 said:

For me it is the spanking itself.  The ritual of getting the implements and baring my bottom all start to get me in the right headspace. However it is the paddle or bath brush smacking my bare bottom does really centers me and helps me clear my head. Definitely the actual spanking.

Nice you get to pick your implements? I don’t have that luxury, put when I do i pick a Leda hairbrush paddle made from blue mahoe wood it’s set your ass on fire stingy

Link to comment

UFFFF All of It!! From the moment my wife tells me I’m getting a spanking, to the moment she takes the bath brush and orders me to pull my pants and under ware down, then the spanking it self, then at the end when she orders me to the face the wall, then when I get to see my butt in the mirror and last when I pull my pants back up and my butt is on fire for the rest of the day or night, I absolutely LOVE everything about it. 

Link to comment
On 8/6/2021 at 1:09 PM, Nalgadas said:

UFFFF All of It!! From the moment my wife tells me I’m getting a spanking, to the moment she takes the bath brush and orders me to pull my pants and under ware down, then the spanking it self, then at the end when she orders me to the face the wall, then when I get to see my butt in the mirror and last when I pull my pants back up and my butt is on fire for the rest of the day or night, I absolutely LOVE everything about it. 

That’s awesome that you have a wife for a disciplinarian! Sounds like my wife no nonsense! Happy for you 

Link to comment
On 7/29/2021 at 5:41 AM, GaryMcKee said:

My favorite part in particular is when my wife takes my pants down while scolding me and then turns me over her knee. Things get incredibly real at that moment. My bottom is in position, my pants and underwear are at my knees and the thought registers: This. Is. Happening. And then comes the first resonant SMACK! on my right cheek as my wife begins taking the hairbrush to me.

Gary

Have to say that like Gary, it's the anticipation that really gets my head spinning, followed closely of course by the feeling of my pants and briefs being taken down as a sort of crescendo. While there may have been hours leading up to my spanking, it's really happening NOW. With my underwear around my ankles and my butt cheeks now bare I feel the most vulnerable, humbled, and embarrassed. The spanking is inevitable now, and the only question is how painful it will sting, and how long it will last. The first smack of his/her hand or hairbrush quickly transforms this to a physical as well as emotional experience. I can't wait for it to end but also don't want it to ever end. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

As an er, it’s that moment when the panties have been taken down.  The reality that the spanking is really going to happen - that that perfectly unspanked bottom is about to be completely reddened and for the next day or two she’ll be avoiding sitting and will not need to rely on memory to know she’s had a good spanking. 
 

That last couple of seconds of anticipation is magical. 
 

If the first spank or two leave a nice handprint on the bottom all the better. 

Link to comment

It’s the moment the phone call or text exchange ends with a date and time for the session. If I’m the ER thoughts turn to implement selection, duration, clothing allowed, and the level of marking expected. On the EE side I imagine that moment when I’m undressed and ready to be positioned. 
There are many exciting points in the process but they all start when the appointment is set and the thoughts start through my mind. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Spanker pulling down pants and undies, both are on the floor, then waiting pants down waist at sides for awhile is embarrassing, before going over the lap, for a long spanking. I like when spankings are long enough to get tears and spanker doesn't stop there, hot red buns at the end of the spanking. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search