Punishment outfits

Do any Tops like their bottoms to wear a certain outfit for spanking play or punishment? And bottoms do you like to wear a certain spanking outfit? I am a bottom and I am required to wear flannel PJ bottoms and tighty whities, sometime I wear panties for extra humiliation. That sets the mood for me anyway. I guess if you think about the outfit doesn’t matter because it all ends up on the floor from kicking. 

• Like 2

Some people are very much into the visual aesthetics of certain clothing choices, and may develop preferences because of that. 

As a spanker, I am quite open in admitting that I have a serious underpants fetish and always ask the women I spank to present themselves in traditional full white cotton briefs, with a modified version of those such as hip huggers as an option.  But they must fully cover her bottom as I do a warmup over underpants as part of every spanking session before pulling them down to proceed with the real spanking.  I also like pajamas, and have spanked a number of women in their pajamas.  My preference is that I am allowed to pull her underpants (and pajamas if worn) down to whatever level provides a nice visual appeal, whether that's mid thigh, or around her ankles. Eventually, everything usually comes completely off. 

I base this fascination on the situation which occurred with the very first girl I spanked at age 18 for getting bad grades in her college classes, at her request.  Back in those days, most girls still wore white cotton underwear and I really liked being able to see it and spank over it before pulling it down.  I would often spank her in the evening when she was already in her pajamas getting ready to retire for the night after the spanking was given.

While growing up, I recall having been spanked in pajamas a number of time, which no doubt resulted in my liking that clothing choice for a spanking as well.  Sometimes with those I have long term spanking relationships with, I choose to be in my pajamas or only in my underpants while giving a spanking, with the knowledge and consent of the woman getting the spanking of course. 

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...

In my limited experience, I have been more often asked to wear a punishment outfit or present myself in a certain way for punishment rather than not. To that end, I have to say that I think it does help me get into the mindset of "this is punishment time" and therefore evokes an emotional response as well as an actual physical preparation for what is to come. In addition to that, what I'm asked to wear (lately, all white everything - socks, white cotton underwear, white tshirt), makes me feel more like a child than adult since there's just a stark contrast to what I wear on the regular and I think that adds to the childishness of the punishment. 

• Like 2
On 1/15/2022 at 11:34 PM, pseudomonimias said:

In my limited experience, I have been more often asked to wear a punishment outfit or present myself in a certain way for punishment rather than not. To that end, I have to say that I think it does help me get into the mindset of "this is punishment time" and therefore evokes an emotional response as well as an actual physical preparation for what is to come. In addition to that, what I'm asked to wear (lately, all white everything - socks, white cotton underwear, white tshirt), makes me feel more like a child than adult since there's just a stark contrast to what I wear on the regular and I think that adds to the childishness of the punishment. 

For many of us, creating a certain atmosphere during the spanking seems to be quite beneficial to both persons involved.  Clearly if the one being spanked is required to change into certain clothing which they would not ordinarily be wearing before presenting themselves for punishment, they are forced to think about the reason for having to do so.  I have to agree that clothing restrictions/requirements do help both people get into that punishment mindset.  

As a further means of motivation and to serve as a reminder of their accountability to me as their disciplinarian, I also frequently require someone to wear white cotton underpants and socks every day for a specified time period ranging from a week all the way to a month at a time, that way every morning when they get dressed, and at various times during the day when they see those underpants and socks, they are reminded of why they are wearing them. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

For me, I am always required to wear thongs under pants or shorts, so that my behind would be exposed as my pants or shorts are pulled down. Sometimes, I am required to wear a long dress with nothing under, so that, when my dress is taken off, I am already naked and spanked more. But, sometimes, I am required to take all of my clothes off, before I am taken across the knee for a spanking. 

On 1/16/2022 at 5:34 PM, pseudomonimias said:

Yes! Some will label this fetishist but it is about mindset.

Well said.

On 1/18/2022 at 3:41 AM, Longtimespanking said:

For many of us, creating a certain atmosphere during the spanking seems to be quite beneficial to both persons involved.  Clearly if the one being spanked is required to change into certain clothing which they would not ordinarily be wearing before presenting themselves for punishment, they are forced to think about the reason for having to do so.  I have to agree that clothing restrictions/requirements do help both people get into that punishment mindset.  

As a further means of motivation and to serve as a reminder of their accountability to me as their disciplinarian, I also frequently require someone to wear white cotton underpants and socks every day for a specified time period ranging from a week all the way to a month at a time, that way every morning when they get dressed, and at various times during the day when they see those underpants and socks, they are reminded of why they are wearing them. 

Yes, it is about mindset not fetish if it is a true disciplinary spanking.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy pajamas also,being told to get into punishment pajamas is very intense. You know what’s coming and the anticipation builds, you have to remove all clothing. Bare and exposed you doan your childish dropseat footed pajama and turn to the corner to await coming discipline. I also like sending subs to get into pajamas and present themselves for a punishment spanking . So yes pjs for all lol.

On 2/27/2022 at 5:46 AM, hungsmall said:

my Dom Husband has me present myself in a schoolboy uniform of white polo shirt, skin-tight thigh-length khaki shorts, and calf-length black socks.

This begs the question: do the shorts stay up or do they come down?

1 hour ago, Needing correction! said:

This begs the question: do the shorts stay up or do they come down?

Thanks for asking! The shorts (and boy’s underpants) come down, actually off.

In the past, I've sometimes been told to present myself in black pants, white dress shirt and a tie. Also in pajamas. That way, psychologically, the punishment for me starts the moment I get dressed as instructed. Being told what to wear, makes the power dynamic really clear.

Currently, clearly feminine panties are sometimes required too, for added embarrassment. They have the "benefit" that they can easily be hidden under clothes so the requirement can be introduced days in advance, extending the punishment further. 😳

• 2 weeks later...