I’m curious what everyone’s favorite punishment implement is?

Trying to get a consensus for another conversation I’m having. So Er’s what’s your favorite punishment spanking implement.

Be as specific as possible. As for the ee’s what’s your most hated implement to be punished with. 

For me I like the razor strop from the London tanner collection. It’s a woman’s worst nightmare! 

8 minutes ago, Topspanker said:

I know, it was just funny how you said it. I can tell you are definitely not a fan of that brush, specifically. 

It made me levitate off the bed. Sooooo awful.

• Like 1

Favorite? Its not what I like to use, I need implements that are effective especially for discipline. That would be a small wooden paddle, gift from a spankee friend, that has been used on many a bottom; Paddle I have with a series of holes in it; Cane of different weights and a Johnny Loopy. If spanking for stress relief  leather floggers add a special touch that is appreciated by most. 

• Like 1

I haven't had the chance to use this yet.

But I bought a 3/4 inch thick Ash OTK Paddle from little red spanking which packs a great sting. For a specifically punishment focused scene, I reckon this is really gonna get the job done 😈😈

guess I am simple and old fashioned, my number one is just my hand, but for implement... my favorite to use is a good old fashioned wood paddle that I made from a very old cedar fence post on the farm.... it is my wifes favorite to recieve too.... she says it just "fits" her bottom.

• Like 1

I'm not into genuine punishment spankings, but the worst implement I was ever spanked with was a bath brush or thick wooden paddle.   Owww.   Your razor strop sounds fun though. LOL

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Am123 said:

Ooooh, very nice. I've got the pocket strap and tawse from them arriving on Tuesday 😊

Your going to LOVE those. They are super great implements! They are just the right size length, and weight for an incredible otk session. Doesn’t matter if over one knee or both. The tawse is really wicked if it lands totally flat.

• Like 1

@Chawsee that boudoir paddle is probably the most widely used too. It’s literally the perfect size weight etc. 

definitely a solid investment for any implements collector or anyone in spanko community. 

Whats interesting is the majority of it is paddles and bath brushes. Few people have thrown a loopy Johnny in there, few people hand and straps. 

I certainly thank you all for responses up to this point. Definitely good info for our small consensus we’re working on.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Topspanker said:

@Chawsee that boudoir paddle is probably the most widely used too. It’s literally the perfect size weight etc. 

definitely a solid investment for any implements collector or anyone in spanko community. 

Whats interesting is the majority of it is paddles and bath brushes. Few people have thrown a loopy Johnny in there, few people hand and straps. 

Agreed. London Tanners has the best leather implements I've ever encountered, and I'm picky as heck about quality.  

I recently acquired a German-made wooden bath brush, and I have a handful of high-end paddles (most are from Miss Rose). And I do love my leather straps, but I have no interest in a loopy johnny, cane, martinet, cat o' nine tails, single-tail whip, or tawse (had a really good tawse once, but wouldn't use it on a living person). Am just not that sadistic. :D

• Like 1