Spanking Needs Forums

Question for spankees: Most spankees crave spankings. After you have a received a good spanking is it a short time or quite awhile after that that you want another one? Does that initial spanking satisfy your craving or does that want you to have more again shortly? I will answer that about my husband after I get some good responses. Thank you.   Ms L.

• Like 2

I'm satisfied for about 45 minutes to an hour, and then I want another one.  But I'm one of those who could be spanked all day everyday and it probably still wouldn't be enough...

• Like 3

This is quite an obsession I'm afraid! I crave spankings pretty much all the time and am either savouring the last one I had or fantasising about the next one.  After I have had a sound spanking I'd say I am satisfied for maybe 4-6 hours. But, if my bottom could take it I reckon I'd want more than one a day ... every day!  

• Like 2

I tend to crave another spanking shortly after I've begun to recover from the dopamine high of a spanking. My butt still hurts, but I'm coming down. This takes around 20-35 minutes after leaving the spanking session.

• Like 2

I agree with these 2...  When I was in full sub frenzy I could get a discipline spanking and within an hour be playing around and trying to earn playful funishments.  Then the craving for a full punishment spanking would come back in a week or two.  And I was receiving nearly daily (multiple times a day even) funishments.  I have mellowed a bit now, but I live with my spanker and am in a 24-7 D-s dynamic, so have had a lot of play.  This means I am actively working not to exhaust him and to actually be a good sub.  We also eliminated a lot of rules I struggled with because I wanted to know he could and would hold me accountable, but he struggled with that part.  He lamented a few times that he couldn't possibly.ever spank me enough. 

• Like 3

I think about it CONSTANTLY but sometimes cannot take another quickly. I usually need 2-3 days to heal. That's not to say I don't *want* another pretty shortly after one ends. Health and safety are important to me, though.

• Like 3

It really depends, but most of the time I want another spanking immediately after one has ended. Basically, I always want to be spanked.

• Like 3

I'm definitely the opposite of all those above, after getting a real spanking I don't want another for a long time. I like to enjoy the bruising/healing process and reflect on the spanking. It's been a few months since my last one and I'm starting to crave it again, but that's mostly stress related. I like the idea of maintenance and being cared for, but I don't chase the high of a spanking.

I want it all the time.  After getting it good, I usually start craving another within a day or so.  There’s no being freed of this obsession, I’m afraid, at least not for me.  Sometimes I wish there was something they could do to re-route my wiring.   It sucks when you want it all the time and are never satiated. 

• Like 1

After a hard spanking I often want another one soon  I need to be spanked hard and often and caned I need to feel the sting for a day or two!

If I don't get a firm enough spanking I'll be feeling the need for another soon after.  If I really get it, I'll not feel the need another for days or weeks.   Having said that there are times when I got another even when I felt the need was taken care of and there wasn't much to do about that.

I think it depends how severe the spanking was. If he won't feel like sitting down for 24 hours or more he will not be anxious for your paddle to revisit his bottom any too fast. A serious discipline must surpass the fun erotic stage, and many argue that it is at this point that the spanking only BEGINS in earnest.

After bringing up this topic it is quite apparent that the need to be spanked often is something that spankee members want and need. My question is are the spankings being received severe enough? If the craving to be spanked shortly after a spanking then unfortunately this is a question that must be addressed . My husband a few months ago purposely misbehaved so I would spank him. Well I was giving him lengthy hand spankings on Sunday's ( maintenance). So now on Sunday I have added the small Lexan paddle over my knee. In addition on each Wednesday he gets a paddling with my long pine paddle and or long Lexan paddle. I have changed from morning to night for this punishment. I feel since I have added these changes a more severe maintenance spanking on Sunday and the paddling on Wednesday that my husband craving has changed. The paddling I give him is a punishment spanking , because misbehaving on purpose is something I don't appreciate. You would think after almost 20 years of marriage that he would have just asked me for a spanking,so now we are on this schedule and my husband by all means does not want anymore discipline then what he is getting. Since joining this forum I have learned from others members and it also has helped me to understand my husband better even after all these years of marriage.                  Ms L.

• Like 1

I don't understand why somebody would deliberately misbehave to get a spanking when they could just be honest with their partner and simply ask for one.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zhal said:

I don't understand why somebody would deliberately misbehave to get a spanking when they could just be honest with their partner and simply ask for one.

You are so right but I don't believe my husband is the only one who has misbehaved to get a spanking.  How many members here won't bring up spankings to their partners and are spanked occasionally? I believe it is even more prevalent with men asking for a spanking.         Ms.L.

So you're saying men are more likely to just ask for a spanking because they want one? I know I've asked for a spanking simply for the feeling of a freshly spanked butt. Even called it a "just for the sore butt" spanking. While I can't be sure of the statistics, men are stereotyped as being more direct.

53 minutes ago, Zhal said:

So you're saying men are more likely to just ask for a spanking because they want one? I know I've asked for a spanking simply for the feeling of a freshly spanked butt. Even called it a "just for the sore butt" spanking. While I can't be sure of the statistics, men are stereotyped as being more direct.

No I don't think men are comfortable asking their wife or girlfriend. My husband when were dating hid is spanking material and I accidentally found it He might not have ever asked me . That is good that you are direct. I believe that some of our members are not asking or are uncomfortable asking.  Ms L

3 hours ago, Woody Woodshed said:

It adds to the excitement and the fantasy have "earned" the spanking.  

Exactly this. It is why I get bratty.

3 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

You are so right but I don't believe my husband is the only one who has misbehaved to get a spanking.  How many members here won't bring up spankings to their partners and are spanked occasionally? I believe it is even more prevalent with men asking for a spanking.         Ms.L.

My husband is a spanko Top. I can ask directly, but I still enjoy instigating. 

To another point you made about severity... my husband is a sexual sadist and we tend to play quite hard and for long periods. I am a spanko and I always want to be spanked... even after a severe spanking or caning. If we do dozens of paddle swats or a hundred cane strokes... I want more. 

It is probably different for vanilla-converts if your desire to spank is not inherent. I think about spanking all day, quite literally. I have never had a fantasy that did not include spanking. I don't enjoy vanilla sex.