Announcement and ritual

Those of you that are in DD type relationships, how is the sentence to a spanking announced, and what is the ritual right up until the spanking begins?

For us, I usually will just say "that earned you a spanking"...., or something like "we will discuss it later over my knee".  Sometimes she knows, and sometimes she will argue/make her case, but once its been announced its happening.  We have to wait until our daughter is a sleep, I will then say " time to take care of our unfinished business, go get the leather paddle and hairbrush or X and Y (its always 2), and then put your nose in the corner and think about what is going to happen and how you can avoid it in the future. After 10 minutes in the corner, I ask her some questions about what is going to happen, why its happening and what I expect going fwd. I take the implements and tell her to bare her bottom and then guide her over my knee. Then, off we go 🙂

• Like 2

I think that is a wonderful way to arrange a spanking.  It combines emotional elements beautifully with the physical.  One question PR: Does your wife stand in the corner bare bottomed?

She does corner time before and after her spanking. On the front end its with her pants up, after the spanking I put her in the corner with her red bottom on display. I have a pic of her in the corner in my profile for an example.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, Summer said:

What happens if you discover when she’s arguing her case that she’s actually correct?

That’s happened a few times. When that happens I have to acknowledge that she is right, apologize and relent. Once she was flat out right and the other time it was a technicality, but her bottom escaped both times unscathed. 

I don’t think DD is sustainable if it’s too much of a cat and mouse game or the HoH isn’t genuinely fair and concerned about the EE. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PaintsRed said:

That’s happened a few times. When that happens I have to acknowledge that she is right, apologize and relent. Once she was flat out right and the other time it was a technicality, but her bottom escaped both times unscathed. 

I don’t think DD is sustainable if it’s too much of a cat and mouse game or the HoH isn’t genuinely fair and concerned about the EE. 

I totally agree

Hi PaintsRed - It is good to know that there are HOHs and ERs on this site like yourself who are respectful, fair, and know how to lead a spanking relationship.

Your announcement and ritual are perfect for putting EEs in the right state of mind for punishment.

Chicago Lady

Do you scold before and during the spanking? I think the scolding is going to get me more than the spanking itself as far as getting me to remorse. My future HOH seems to be very good at scolding even long distance. 

Is waiting until your daughter is asleep working for you as far as the noise or do you take other steps to keep it quiet?

16 hours ago, Summer said:

Do you scold before and during the spanking? I think the scolding is going to get me more than the spanking itself as far as getting me to remorse. My future HOH seems to be very good at scolding even long distance. 

Is waiting until your daughter is asleep working for you as far as the noise or do you take other steps to keep it quiet?

I do scold her when she comes out of the corner and before the spanking itself, this is usually more like a speech and why I am disappointed with a few questions about what she did and why. I also give her something specific to think about during the spanking.  Her last spanking was for disrespect, so I wrapped it up with " when this hairbrush is landing on your bottom like a hot iron, and you dont think you can take anymore, I want you to reflect that this is what being disrespectful to my husband feels like...."  During the spanking I will ask her questions intermittently.

Sound is not an issue. Daughter is upstairs, spanking is downstairs.