Spanking Needs Forums

Growing Up Spanko - My Graphic Novel

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...but I've been busy with stuff...including my graphic novel :smile:

I finally came up with a name for it...and made a cover...extra credit if you know what famous painting it's based on :grin:

I also wrote an intro to it...and have been going back through and editing it and relettering all the pages so the type is all the same (and using some better fonts that don't take up so much space...so I can show more artwork)... so even if you read it before you may want to look at it again because it's improved now :smile:

Annnnnnd...I finally figured out how to make a website :grin:

http://ruderumps.byethost7.com

Right now the cover and intro and the first chapter are up there...I'll put the other chapters up as I finish relettering them...and yes...there's an ending too now...but you'll have to wait until I post chapter 5!! Oh and there's a guestbook thing so you can leave nice comments :grin:

Yours,
Rude

• Like 6

I have to say, I can't say I'm entirely comfortable with the content you are writing about. While it's understandable to have personal stories of childhood spanking and other childhood related personal experiences, I'm not sure this is the site to publish Minor-related spanking content focusing on the glorification of spanking minors.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spankalogical said:

I have to say, I can't say I'm entirely comfortable with the content you are writing about. While it's understandable to have personal stories of childhood spanking and other childhood related personal experiences, I'm not sure this is the site to publish Minor-related spanking content focusing on the glorification of spanking minors.

I can understand you might be uncomfortable with the topic...but it's not true my graphic novel is focused on "glorification of spanking minors". Maybe you should read it before passing judgment...or at least read the intro I wrote to it...it's about my experiences growing up with a spanking fetish...I had these feelings from a very young age...as did alot of spankos I've talked to on here...yes I was spanked as a child and I do talk about that in the first few chapters...but there's alot more than that to my graphic novel...

• Like 6

Memories of your own experiences are allowed under site guidelines, and it hardly "glorifies" the corporal punishment of minors.  

• Like 4
19 hours ago, rude_rumps said:

I can understand you might be uncomfortable with the topic...but it's not true my graphic novel is focused on "glorification of spanking minors". Maybe you should read it before passing judgment...or at least read the intro I wrote to it...it's about my experiences growing up with a spanking fetish...I had these feelings from a very young age...as did alot of spankos I've talked to on here...yes I was spanked as a child and I do talk about that in the first few chapters...but there's alot more than that to my graphic novel...

I think this is a brave and truthful account of real-life experience 'warts and all' and should be applauded. It cannot have been easy to write. It glorifies nothing and I am sure was cathartic as well as helping others come to terms with their feelings. @rude_rumpsmust be supported and thanked, not criticised for telling it as it was for her

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, indisgrace said:

I think this is a brave and truthful account of real-life experience 'warts and all' and should be applauded. It cannot have been easy to write. It glorifies nothing and I am sure was cathartic as well as helping others come to terms with their feelings. @rude_rumpsmust be supported and thanked, not criticised for telling it as it was for her

Thank you soooo much for your kind words and support...it means alot to me :)

You're right it wasn't easy to write...and of course the kind of criticism here is what made it hard to create and to live through it...

I sometimes feel like there's a don't ask, don't tell attitude in the spanko community about the connections to childhood... I understand why it's uncomfortable to talk about...believe me I do...in fact that's what alot of my graphic novel deals with...how these feelings seemed to come out of nowhere in some ways...and in other ways were connected to parts of my childhood (including spankings) that were hardly happy memories... well someone once said good art makes people uncomfortable...so maybe I shouldn't feel bad :)

• Like 3

It's brilliant - I haven't looked at it in too much depth only because I really feel it's something deeply personal to you and that I'd be intruding. I will say this however. It's helped me come to terms with my own adult spanking interests and my own childhood experiences. So thank you.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, rude_rumps said:

Thank you soooo much for your kind words and support...it means alot to me :)

You're right it wasn't easy to write...and of course the kind of criticism here is what made it hard to create and to live through it...

I sometimes feel like there's a don't ask, don't tell attitude in the spanko community about the connections to childhood... I understand why it's uncomfortable to talk about...believe me I do...in fact that's what alot of my graphic novel deals with...how these feelings seemed to come out of nowhere in some ways...and in other ways were connected to parts of my childhood (including spankings) that were hardly happy memories... well someone once said good art makes people uncomfortable...so maybe I shouldn't feel bad :)

You definitely shouldn't feel bad. You should feel proud. It is a magnificent work and will help many others, including me, that had a similar conflict of childhood experience/emotions related to spanking which made them both terrifying and thrilling, almost at the same time.

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 7:32 PM, Spankalogical said:

You either didn’t read it or paid zero attention to the context.

• Like 1

As early as the first or second grade, I was making drawings showing little girls getting spanked. This was a subject which inexplicably fascinated me as a child. Several years before I would have anything resembling an actual sex drive, the thought of my girl classmates getting spanked would make me feel funny or tingly inside. Rude_Rumps, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your document growing up a Spanko and it parallels my experience from the male perspective.

• Like 1