Hi everybody! 

I’m pleased to see so much recent activity on the board.

I just joined, and I’m a 30-something female spankee, married to the most vanilla man alive ?. (We got married young, before I’d really sorted that side of myself out. I’d still have married him, though, because he’s practically perfect otherwise). 

Anyway, I’m mostly interested in friendship and chatting with like-minded folks.

But, if by some cosmic twist of fortune, there is a mature woman north of Madison who doles out discipline spankings to other women with poor self-regulation, you’ve found a potential fan in me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Steve_2222 said:

Welcome,  great to see Wisconsin represented.  Mad Town here.  Let me know if you need an answers.

steve

Thanks Steve! 

Are there many folks here from Wisconsin? Mostly Madison and Milwaukee, would you say?

1 hour ago, disciplineguy12 said:

There are not many from Wisconsin on here at all its nice to have a fellow Wisconsinite here. 

Sad we’re not repped. Oh well. Thanks for the welcome. 

Beloit here.So hard to find those into spanking.Would love to find a female spankee,or a female switch as I have a female switch that would love to be spanked or to spank another woman.I (male) would be interested in also finding one older guy over 60 that needs hard regular discipline spankings and willing to travel to Beloit or I can meet within 60 miles of Beloit.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:54 PM, WisWoman said:

Are there many folks here from Wisconsin? Mostly Madison and Milwaukee, would you say?

Perhaps, but there's some good representation on the eastern portion of the state, near the Big Pond, as well.  ;)

Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, WisWoman said:

Hi everybody! 

I’m pleased to see so much recent activity on the board.

I just joined, and I’m a 30-something female spankee, married to the most vanilla man alive ?. (We got married young, before I’d really sorted that side of myself out. I’d still have married him, though, because he’s practically perfect otherwise). 

Anyway, I’m mostly interested in friendship and chatting with like-minded folks.

But, if by some cosmic twist of fortune, there is a mature woman north of Madison who doles out discipline spankings to other women with poor self-regulation, you’ve found a potential fan in me. 

Hello

• Like 1