Images Yes or No?

Thoughts about posting images of you EE’s freshly spanked bottom? Of course with permission and an appropriate  adult venue. 

Do you think it adds anything especially when spankings are utilized for punishments?

just curious?

Thanks

I'm very private in this regard, so this is something I would never do. But many spankos are completely comfortable sharing this way, and I respect their choice to do so.

• Like 3

I share images quite a bit with people I completely trust. 

If I'm taking pictures of someone I've spanked, it's usually for them and they're free to share it themselves if they want to. I don't really keep pictures of someone else's spanked butt, just my own 😊

I have a very recognizable birthmark on my butt, however; I think by now it would only be my father who could recognize me by a picture of my butt. Don't think my sister ever saw it. The spankee sharing the picture themselves seems better to me than having the spanker share it, even with permission.

I've posted a few photos of my self-spanked bottom on here but overall don't feel too comfortable doing it. I've also had a few near misses where I've forgotten to delete from my phone and had to very quickly turn off the screen in public.

• Haha 2

Over the years I have had a few women who wanted photos of their freshly spanked bottom posted online for others to see. I have no issue in taking such photos and providing them for whatever use is intended.  There have also been a few cases where a woman was sent to me as disciplinarian by her husband or partner, and that person required photos to be taken as verification the disciplinary spanking had taken place and what the results were. In that situation I provided the photos I would take directly to the one who requested them. I'm certain that many of them ended up being shared publicly. 

If I were the spankee, I would have no issues with photos of my spanked bottom being shared here on SN, or other appropriate venues, in fact I would like that. 

I would share it with the ER or the EE, depending on the circumstances.   I would not share it online as there are way too many groin-area photos online already.

• Thanks 1

I have shared a few photos of my wife’s freshly spanked bottom. For whatever reason, I get a little charge out of it….it’s anonymous as there is nothing identifying in the pic, besides, anyone who would see it is cut from the same cloth as us. Thanks 

1 hour ago, OhRedhead said:

I have some on my Fetlife profile, but have not posted a new one in a long time.

I was about to say, that's one of the things I have a Fetlife account for. 

I have pictures posted here by myself and on another site by myself and by my hubbs.  For me it is part.of trying get out of.the boxes I put myself in, live my life more outloud, and honestly i was really proud of the bruises.  Like... "Wow we are new and I felt like am imposter but a purple posterier doesn't lie!"  I will say, as someone who is easily embarrassed, it was quite a shock when someone pulled up my Fetlife profile at a munch, held up their phone, amd asked "Ohh is that YOUR butt?"  I nearly choked lol.  

Of all the women I have spanked over the years, I can only remember a couple who didn't want me to post images. Of course, it was me posting them so it didn't necessarily link the images back to them unless they wanted that.

I'll admit that I did take pictures of my own freshly spanked butt. Mostly so I remembered what my butt looked like after that particular spanking, and I did also post them to FetLife. When I'm spanked, I prefer to have my whole butt spanked, spankings that just cover the bottom of the butt seem weird to me. This is a combination of seeing post spanking pics where the spankees are only red on the very bottom of their butts, and having received one spanking that was only the very bottom of my butt.

23 hours ago, maelstr0m said:

There are approximately 3 million butt photos on Fetlife.  A pic of my rear-end wouldn't make much difference.

Seriously?  How can you be sure of that?  It could be the one that forever changed the world?  But seriously I think its an individual choice, although I have seen some that make me ask myself Why?

On 7/10/2021 at 6:08 AM, Zhal said:

I'll admit that I did take pictures of my own freshly spanked butt. Mostly so I remembered what my butt looked like after that particular spanking, and I did also post them to FetLife. When I'm spanked, I prefer to have my whole butt spanked, spankings that just cover the bottom of the butt seem weird to me. This is a combination of seeing post spanking pics where the spankees are only red on the very bottom of their butts, and having received one spanking that was only the very bottom of my butt.

interesting I wonder if some were a result of the er being cautious ?

47 minutes ago, NewEr said:

interesting I wonder if some were a result of the er being cautious ?

Well, in my case, I know my spanker could have spanked the rest of my butt safely. Not sure about the rest of the pictures I see online. Just a preference for a fully red butt on my part, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Zhal said:

Well, in my case, I know my spanker could have spanked the rest of my butt safely. Not sure about the rest of the pictures I see online. Just a preference for a fully red butt on my part, I guess.

I am right there with you.  At the risk of sounding abusive, I think it looks kind of silly otherwise barring any ones personal choice but I suppose it could be for so that a single image may serve as a before and after lol.