• 2 weeks later...

OMG thanks @Naugthybabydoll I am so excited you guys are talking about this!! I am one of the hosts. It is called spankopodcast. You can search for it on most podcast apps or listen at SpankoPodcast.com. What is your favorite episode? What do you want to hear us talk about next? We are always looking for feedback!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Hey. I can't reccommend Spankopodcast highly enough.  The team are passionate and enthusiastic about their/our favourite subject.  They give good, practical and sensible advice, explore all aspects of the kink and have had some great guest speakers. And on top of that they have fun doing it. I have listened to every episode (fortnightly) and will continue to to so. Thank you so much to @SunnySideUp, Eric, Lizzie, Karina and the crew.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

OMG thanks @Naugthybabydoll I am so excited you guys are talking about this!! I am one of the hosts. It is called spankopodcast. You can search for it on most podcast apps or listen at SpankoPodcast.com. What is your favorite episode? What do you want to hear us talk about next? We are always looking for feedback!

Maybe the male spankees perspetive?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, indisgrace said:

This is a good suggestion. We are definitely always on the lookout for male spankee and switch perspectives. We have some content coming with some male tops and switches so keep a lookout for that. Hoping for many more interview opportunities in our second year as parties start to open up again.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Naugthybabydoll said:

I agree, a male spankees, and perhaps some queer guests perhaps. 

This is a good suggestion too! Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I know any queer spankos personally. We are open to suggestions if anyone knows of anyone fitting these descriptions who you think would be open to interviewing with us let us know and we will reach out. 

4 minutes ago, Naugthybabydoll said:

I agree, a male spankees, and perhaps some queer guests perhaps. 

They did have a very good interview with Clarine Klein who writes lesbian, spanking age-play books. That's worth checking out.  (I suggested it to Eric on twitter, so they do listen too).

• Like 1
Just now, SunnySideUp said:

This is a good suggestion too! Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I know any queer spankos personally. We are open to suggestions if anyone knows of anyone fitting these descriptions who you think would be open to interviewing with us let us know and we will reach out. 

Check out @pandorablake on twitter ... they would be excellent

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, indisgrace said:

They did have a very good interview with Clarine Klein who writes lesbian, spanking age-play books. That's worth checking out.  (I suggested it to Eric on twitter, so they do listen too).

She was a great suggestion. I really, really enjoyed interviewing her (Episode 23 for anyone interested https://www.spankopodcast.com/ep0023/). We will check out pandorablake thanks for the suggestions!!

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 9:45 AM, indisgrace said:

The "Dudesspankindudes" podcast is very well done. There are more than 30 1 hour episodes featuring a wide variety of males who spank males.

Available on most podcast platforms

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2021 at 5:09 PM, Traddad4u said:

The "Dudesspankindudes" podcast is very well done. There are more than 30 1 hour episodes featuring a wide variety of males who spank males.

Available on most podcast platforms

A an excellent podcast for men who who want to spank or be spanked- gay, bi, trans or straight will enjoy dudesspankindudes (no"g") available on most podcast platforms. More than 30 1 hour episodes on the many variations of the M/M spanking experience. Knowlegeable and experienced host with a variety of guets.

• Like 1