Spanking Needs Forums

dominant cologne

I asked a friend what his cologne was once.  Brut.  😂  when I was helping him.move and sniffed the bottle i was all 😅😳😈.  Lol it will depend on the person wearong and the person sniffing... But some just make make me melt in a girly puddle

• 1 month later...

Scent doesn't make one dominant; mindset (strength of character) does. I'd advise you to err on the "less is more" side. I'm not a fan of chemical fragrances anyway, preferring a man in his natural "clean" state, when he first gets out of the shower. But if you're set on buying cologne, find one that works with your chemistry and don't overdo it. Many years ago I was asked on a date to the Grubstake, a scenic restaurant high up on a mountainside in the Bitterroot Valley. The gentleman who took me drove a nice pickup and wore a western scent that he probably thought I'd like. Unfortunately, it was so strong that it distracted me from enjoying his company. All I could think about was finishing dinner and ending the date. The wrong fragrance, or too much of it, is far worse than none. ;)  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Scent doesn't make one dominant; mindset (strength of character) does. I'd advise you to err on the "less is more" side. I'm not a fan of chemical fragrances anyway, preferring a man in his natural "clean" state, when he first gets out of the shower. But if you're set on buying cologne, find one that works with your chemistry and don't overdo it. Many years ago I was asked on a date to the Grubstake, a scenic restaurant high up on a mountainside in the Bitterroot Valley. The gentleman who took me drove a nice pickup and wore a western scent that he probably thought I'd like. Unfortunately, it was so strong that it distracted me from enjoying his company. All I could think about was finishing dinner and ending the date. The wrong fragrance, or too much of it, is far worse than none. ;)  

I wore cologne regularly in my 20’s and 30’s, but ended the habit around the time I turned 40.   I was in a board meeting when a female colleague told me quietly that my cologne was distracting, and not in a good way!  LOL, I’m pretty sure that’s about the last time I wore any.  I was at a restaurant once and the woman seated at the next table over reeked of perfume.  Don’t know how her date tolerated that, as he was closer to her than I was, and I was about choking from the stink.

Just looked up the Grubstake... Nice!   I don’t have a pickup, but I’d take you in a mighty fine SUV, if you’d let me.  I’d even happily shower first.  😘😉

• Like 1

Not exactly on point, but related: "A woman with the best perfume is one who has none." (Plautus - Roman, about 2400 years ago).

• Like 2

This is good question. The better stores have samples. It comes down to what makes you feel more confident. And careful what you eat as that can derail things.

If you are truly dominate, wreck of cologne and show you don’t care. If your more interested in scoring than being dominate try theses… 

Gio 

Bleu

I think a manly soap is better than cologne on a man. Manly soap and a good antiperspirant/deodorant should be all a guy needs, in my opinion. 

• Like 1