Spanking Needs Forums

Have you been spanked alongside another EE?

Powpaulie

Discussion is taking place of what to expect the next time I meet with Daddy.  I'll be getting spanked bent over the bed next to another spankee.  I've never experienced that before. This won't be for fun. It will be for discipline.  Have been told that having someone else there not just witnessing, but also experiencing the correction alongside of me, that it will help make a bigger impression and help the lessons I'm being taught to actually stick. 

Opinions?  Have any of you been punished next to someone? What is that like? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Powpaulie said:

Discussion is taking place of what to expect the next time I meet with Daddy.  I'll be getting spanked bent over the bed next to another spankee.  I've never experienced that before. This won't be for fun. It will be for discipline.  Have been told that having someone else there not just witnessing, but also experiencing the correction alongside of me, that it will help make a bigger impression and help the lessons I'm being taught to actually stick. 

Opinions?  Have any of you been punished next to someone? What is that like? 

Alas, only in my dreams.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I have been spanked along side another EE with another spanker. 

It was a girl I had only just met, and neither of us were being punished.  We were both there just to have some spanking fun.  It was a good time, but I would have liked a lot more domly flexing.  I think it would be more fun with someone I know a bit more.  I would love to get into an actual funishment or punishment (or even role play) with another person.  

• Like 1

Even though I list myself as having switch interests, I have never been spanked by a woman (a couple playful swats on a b-day or when getting out of the shower dont count). And although I have quite a few very attractive female friends (mostly wives of friends of ours) and would love to go over their laps for a spanking, I cant imagine how that would ever go down, and not make it weird between us, BUT.....     I once read a spanking story about how two husbands went out drinking and came home too drunk, or too late or something like that, and the angry wives gave them quite an earful when they got home.  Eventually one of the wives suggested the misbehaving husbands should be spanked for their inappropriate actions. Everyone thought it was just a joke as she just blurted it out off the top of her head without really meaning it, but then the other wife picked up on it, and said "YES!! That's exactly what they need!"... and the idea got a life of its own.  Next thing the guys knew, they were both bent over the back of the living room sofa, side-by-side, their pants and underpants had been pulled down to their ankles, they were embarrassingly and shamelessly mooning each other's pretty wife, before each had his wife line up behind him and deliver several lashes from a leather belt onto their bare cheeks. First one guy got it, while the other wife looked on approvingly, then the other guy got it. And then the wives switched up and spanked the other husband too.    Got to say, that story sounded amazing! EmBARE ASSing!! Exciting!! and Amazing!    I would love to have that scenario occur, and it could easily be just a 'one-time' thing, with no weirdness about it thereafter. I'm even sure I'd enjoy blushing all over again whenever the other wife gave me a knowing smirk or referenced my being spanked by her, or good-naturedly teasing me to be on my best behavior..or else...   :)