Belt Self Spanking- There has to be a way....

Despite never having been spanked with a belt, for some reason I view a belt spanking as the quintessential spanking, and something I have always wanted to experience for real. I have tried many times to achieve what I think a real belt spanking would feel like through self spanking. I have a few belts I have tried; some stiffer some more floppy, all abut 1 1/4 or and 1 3/4 in width. I hold the belt doubled over in front of me in my left hand, knuckles toward me and swing around my left side to the right cheek. I do the opposite for the left cheek. I get some mild sting, but not the hard sting, burn or marks it sounds like a belt spanking administered by a partner leaves.

If anyone who has any suggestions on technique, how to hold or swing the belt, what type of belt to use, anything could be helpful. I've tried using stiffer belts coiled in my hand, not doubled over, more like a strap, using the same technique. The tip leaves nice marks and can break the skin if I'm not careful, but it still doesn't feel right to me.

Since my wife won't spank me, getting a belt spanking is a no go. I couldn't even ask her as that would be pushing her too far. I have to respect her wishes and comfort level. So unless I can find a way to get a good sound self belt spanking that will remain on my spanking bucket list.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

The best way to self spank with a folded belt is to hold in the opposite hand for the cheek you wish to hit.

For example: Start with the belt in your right hand and cross over the front of your body and allow the belt to wrap around your hip and it will land on the opposite cheek (in this case the left cheek)

It will take come trial and error to get the grip on the belt where you would like for the impact to land on the cheek but this will get you the best force for the belt spanks to feel more authentic and will not mess with with swing fatigue.

*Literally made an account to answer your question xD lol

• Like 2
15 hours ago, SinfulSeraph said:

The best way to self spank with a folded belt is to hold in the opposite hand for the cheek you wish to hit.

For example: Start with the belt in your right hand and cross over the front of your body and allow the belt to wrap around your hip and it will land on the opposite cheek (in this case the left cheek)

It will take come trial and error to get the grip on the belt where you would like for the impact to land on the cheek but this will get you the best force for the belt spanks to feel more authentic and will not mess with with swing fatigue.

I appreciate that and will try it.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:43 PM, SinfulSeraph said:

Do you hold the belt with the knuckles of you hand facing  outward and just swing with your arm, or knuckles facing inward and swing your arm and flick your wrist around? Thanks.

The problem with belts for self spanking is that you can't get as much energy into the stroke as you can with a rigid implement. Try a handle mounted strap or belt loop, you might get more power with the added leverage.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I haven't found a belt on it's own very succesful. The idea of a strap or belt on a fixed wooden handle as mentioned by Humblebutt is worth trying. 
A few years ago I fixed a long leather loop (part of an old guitar strap) 1 inch wide approx 16 inches long and perhaps 7-8 inches long looped to a shortish riding crop. That was quite satisfying, but the leather loop kept flying off every few strokes. Worth trying that again with a more permanent fixing I think.