I often wear feminine lingerie, bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I have dressed in Basque with French knickers too. The feeling of satin knickers being slowly pulled down then spanked is amazing. How many males out there have been spanned wearing lingerie?

• Confused 1

One of my favorite ways to be spanked. Love to be warmed up with panties on, knowing that they will eventually come down and my bare bottom is really in trouble.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

When I experimented with a little cross dressing, I found that I preferred nylon rather than cotton for women's underpants. Haven't had any women's underpants in a while.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • First off, I am mostly the spanker, rarely get a spanking myself, but occasionally I do have the need for one. And yes I will admit I have worn my wifes' panites a few times when I got a spanking. I even bought a couple pairs of womens undies once for myself to be spanked in. I will also admit that they really have a lot nicer feel than the undies we men mostly have available to us.   I enjoyed it, but have not done it  in a long time..... this post might have me wearing them again soon, as it reminded me of it..... ha ha
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 6/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, pantyspank said:

One of my favorite ways to be spanked. Love to be warmed up with panties on, knowing that they will eventually come down and my bare bottom is really in trouble.

7 hours ago, wanttospank said:
  • First off, I am mostly the spanker, rarely get a spanking myself, but occasionally I do have the need for one. And yes I will admit I have worn my wifes' panites a few times when I got a spanking. I even bought a couple pairs of womens undies once for myself to be spanked in. I will also admit that they really have a lot nicer feel than the undies we men mostly have available to us.   I enjoyed it, but have not done it  in a long time..... this post might have me wearing them again soon, as it reminded me of it..... ha ha

Yes I agree on the comfort of panties, especially full cut satin ones. 

• Confused 1

Yes I do get my panties warmed by my wife before she finishes spanking me on my bare bottom. When we were dating my wife found out about my interest in spanking and petticoat Punishment . So I do wear panties always and she does produce some real heat in my seat. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 6/9/2021 at 4:01 AM, Undiesstevie said:

I often wear feminine lingerie, bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I have dressed in Basque with French knickers too. The feeling of satin knickers being slowly pulled down then spanked is amazing. How many males out there have been spanned wearing lingerie?

Panties only. I was spanked hard last night in a pair of white nylon Shadow Lane briefs. Until recently, there seemed to be more support and comfort offered for men in certain brands of women’s panties then in regular men’s brands. An internet search for panties for men will lead you to a blog hosted on the Her Room site that makes suggestions which brands and cuts work on men including testimonials. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
22 minutes ago, Busted4fun said:

Panties only. I was spanked hard last night in a pair of white nylon Shadow Lane briefs. Until recently, there seemed to be more support and comfort offered for men in certain brands of women’s panties then in regular men’s brands. An internet search for panties for men will lead you to a blog hosted on the Her Room site that makes suggestions which brands and cuts work on men including testimonials. 

For my own curiosity does your wife require you to wear panties or did you suggest that to her and how does she feel about it. When we were dating 18 years ago I found about my husband interest in petticoat punishment and I have insisted that he wears them. As long as I am giving him spankings that is exactly what he will be wearing.      Ms L.

10 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

For my own curiosity does your wife require you to wear panties or did you suggest that to her and how does she feel about it. When we were dating 18 years ago I found about my husband interest in petticoat punishment and I have insisted that he wears them. As long as I am giving him spankings that is exactly what he will be wearing.      Ms L.

I would occasionally wear them before we met. After spanking was introduced into our relationship they occasionally became part of the session. Wearing panties isn’t necessarily a punishment.  It is embarrassing to be ordered to pose in panties verses having her see me in them when I choose to wear them. 

10 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

As far as her feelings about panty wearing, she is ok with it. She is of the opinion they are just fabric that covers the butt. I have worn them under my cloths outside the house as she has ordered, and at my own choosing. I am told to be wear different types of underpants based off of her mood when it’s time for a session. 

2 hours ago, Busted4fun said:

As far as her feelings about panty wearing, she is ok with it. She is of the opinion they are just fabric that covers the butt. I have worn them under my cloths outside the house as she has ordered, and at my own choosing. I am told to be wear different types of underpants based off of her mood when it’s time for a session. 

It sounds like she has you under panty punishment based on your statement. I hope she takes you shopping for your panties I do with my husband. I always let the salesgirl know who the panties are for. Then when we get home my husband goes straight across my knee for a spanking. She might enjoy her little shopping excursion with you. Myself and my husband do this quite often, if he argues with me than he goes shopping with a sore bottom.                                       Ms L.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 6/16/2021 at 12:20 AM, Busted4fun said:

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Yes there are manufacturers who make panties for men, manties I think is the term for them, or sissy knickers. Although some are very pretty and feminine looking it defeats the point for me. It’s the thrill I get from wearing girl’s or women’s panties that I like. 
Thanks again for you interest and comments. 
Steve. 

• Confused 1
On 6/17/2021 at 1:59 AM, Undiesstevie said:

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Yes there are manufacturers who make panties for men, manties I think is the term for them, or sissy knickers. Although some are very pretty and feminine looking it defeats the point for me. It’s the thrill I get from wearing girl’s or women’s panties that I like. 
Thanks again for you interest and comments. 
Steve. 

The blog I referred to makes suggestions as to what women’s panties work well for men. Some seem to have a little more material in the front than others, but they are true panties, not the manties. I’ve tried the made for men ones and I agree with you, it’s not the same. 

On 6/16/2021 at 8:40 AM, Spankingmyhuby said:

It sounds like she has you under panty punishment based on your statement. I hope she takes you shopping for your panties I do with my husband. I always let the salesgirl know who the panties are for. Then when we get home my husband goes straight across my knee for a spanking. She might enjoy her little shopping excursion with you. Myself and my husband do this quite often, if he argues with me than he goes shopping with a sore bottom.                                       Ms L.

Yes, we have gone panty shopping. She makes it into a game so to speak. She says things to the store clerks at times that could tip them off that they are for me, not her. I do wonder how many times we walked out of the store and the clerk figured out they were not for my wife. 

5 hours ago, Busted4fun said:

The blog I referred to makes suggestions as to what women’s panties work well for men. Some seem to have a little more material in the front than others, but they are true panties, not the manties. I’ve tried the made for men ones and I agree with you, it’s not the same. 

Ok, thanks for the comments, I’ll do some research. 

On 6/18/2021 at 4:52 PM, Busted4fun said:

Yes, we have gone panty shopping. She makes it into a game so to speak. She says things to the store clerks at times that could tip them off that they are for me, not her. I do wonder how many times we walked out of the store and the clerk figured out they were not for my wife. 

I think your wife should make you wear panties 24/7. My husband was put in panties before we were married. It is a good idea because it makes your wife another way of controlling your marriage. As long as my husband needs me to spank him he will be in panties. Yes the salesgirls know who the panties are for. I also think your wife should mention that you are going to get a spanking when you get home and see the salesgirls reaction. A little public embarrassment is good for panty wearing spanked husbands. Show this post to this your wife,we need to keep you boys in line.   Ms. L

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

I think your wife should make you wear panties 24/7. My husband was put in panties before we were married. It is a good idea because it makes your wife another way of controlling your marriage. As long as my husband needs me to spank him he will be in panties. Yes the salesgirls know who the panties are for. I also think your wife should mention that you are going to get a spanking when you get home and see the salesgirls reaction. A little public embarrassment is good for panty wearing spanked husbands. Show this post to this your wife,we need to keep you boys in line.   Ms. L

I've gotten everything from giggles, to glares to lectures when I had to tell the salesperson that the panties were for me and that I was getting a spanking.

• Like 1

My wife and I have been spanking each other in matching panties since we were married back in the Pleistocene era. I have never felt any shame wearing panties. Panty shopping trips are fun knowing what is going to happen when we get home. 

• Like 2