Spanking Needs Forums

Background Spanking Muzak?

Curious about preference for music playing in the background during spanking.  For both givers and receivers, do you prefer music and if so what genre of music helps in setting the tone even as it plays softly in the background during a spanking?  I do not listen to much classical music, but for me I would favor it since it sort of seems appropriate to the activity and not obtrusive or distracting.  🎵🎼

I’m curious about this as well and whether music or a movie covers the sounds of a spanking fairly well. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Summer said:

I’m curious about this as well and whether music or a movie covers the sounds of a spanking fairly well. 

The 1812 overture! Lol

• Like 1

I don't really like having music or background noise during a spanking. I find it distracting and it makes it hard to get into headspace.

• Like 3

I remember in the 2000s being at a private play party in London where due to there being a lot of gun crime in the area the hosts would put on loud music to disguise the sound of spankings etc as on one occasion the Police had been called by a neighbour. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't like background music. It would just distract I think, unless it was appropriate to a role-play scenario

• Like 2
7 hours ago, rubyredd said:

I don't really like having music or background noise during a spanking. I find it distracting and it makes it hard to get into headspace.

Agreed. 

• Like 1

No music for us.  Since I’m spanked for discipline, it’s all business when she walks in.  I have no desire for music, but even if I did, I know she’d never go for it.

• Like 1

Overall I prefer no music or something light - eg not the usual rip your face off punk, metal or jungle I listen to….😂

17 hours ago, TAURUSCT said:

I like to spank to wipeout. 

Who doesn’t like Wipeout?  It’s an awesome song.   I just can’t imagine a spanking done to it, as the beat is far too fast.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1