Spanking Needs Forums

Are person trainers (fitness) who spank a thing?

As someone who really wants to get in shape, the idea came to me that getting a personal trainer who would discipline me in my moments of laziness would be a huge help. Is that a thing?? 

• Like 2

hi jk, i have contemplated that on here myself.  I think at the very least it is beneficial to have someone in your corner who wants you to succeed and willing to work with you and hold you accountable when you are lazy or not pushing yourself.

I could get behind such a thing. Once had an idea of getting a spanking before each Leg Day.

They most definitely are. Check out @CoachSadistic on twitter. She is UK based, but if we got them over here I am sure there are plenty in the US

I think a better approach is to use the spanking as a reward for achieving a fitness objective, this way you can feel better about yourself when you achieve the objective and see the results, which will further motivate yourself to achieve more as well as stay with the program. 

• Like 2
On 6/6/2021 at 4:23 PM, indisgrace said:

They most definitely are. Check out @CoachSadistic on twitter. She is UK based, but if we got them over here I am sure there are plenty in the US

Ok, she is terrifying not nessacerily in a good way! Just no, just, just No.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, BritSpank said:

Ok, she is terrifying not nessacerily in a good way! Just no, just, just No.

Lol ... bless. Each to their own. She is very knowledgable and has a softer side I am sure!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indisgrace said:

Lol ... bless. Each to their own. She is very knowledgable and has a softer side I am sure!

Have you used her services? 🙂.I can understand the frustration when people don't stick to their training regimes and the desire to spank them but what she does is a Lot more by the looks of it. Much more BDSM. 

I have swapped messages with her on Twitter but never met her. I'm not sure she is as BDSM as you suggest. However, I am not trying to push her as the answer. She's just one example of the services that are available that the original poster was asking about

I saw one of her YouTube videos of a guy doing tricep push ups with her sat on his shoulders. Looks as if she electrocutes his nipples at the end, he definitely screams 😬

I think this is a great idea too! I'm into crossfit and I could definitely use some motivation to workout more consistently! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 7:48 PM, jeankaity said:

As someone who really wants to get in shape, the idea came to me that getting a personal trainer who would discipline me in my moments of laziness would be a huge help. Is that a thing?? 

Wait a minute... A personal trainer who spanks for laziness? Wouldn't that be a valid reason to NOT exercise? Where do I sign up? :D 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Wait a minute... A personal trainer who spanks for laziness? Wouldn't that be a valid reason to NOT exercise? Where do I sign up? :D 

Right?!

I am using a spanker friend to help with my weight loss. I find that one part of a spanking dynamic (for me) is wanting to please my top. Thus, when I do well I get praised and love how that makes  me feel. Also, if I slip and break one of the commitments I've made, the bath brush makes an appearance! So far, 20lbs lost...

• Like 4
11 hours ago, StrictGent said:

Right?!

I am using a spanker friend to help with my weight loss. I find that one part of a spanking dynamic (for me) is wanting to please my top. Thus, when I do well I get praised and love how that makes  me feel. Also, if I slip and break one of the commitments I've made, the bath brush makes an appearance! So far, 20lbs lost...

A big congratulations! Well done. :)

• Like 1
On 6/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, jeankaity said:

Great idea,  I was fortunate enough that my husband filled that role for me. My husband love to make his baby cry (me) with a hard spanking and I hated the pain of a punishment spanking (unlike many on this site).  We had used several plans-- one was:  one pound or more of wt loss a week or spanking not achieved  (weekly weigh ins).  If I gained a pound then the spanking doubled or 2 spanking.  I was expected to workout 3 times a week or walk daily- if I failed- I got bad heat to my seat.  I always lost weight, because  I liked to be able to sit down--spanking were real motivation for me.