Spanking Needs Forums

Spankings from multiple people?

I was wondering what it is like getting spanked by multiple people (same time/event) I was considering getting spanked by a guy for while (I am straight.)  Well now I got a offer to be spanked by a women who also wants her husband to spank me as well. A double spanking would be pretty intense I can only imagine. I feel like I would be more comfortable there with a women as well than just alone with another man.

• Like 1

It all depends on the people involved, of course, but I had that exact same experience a few years ago and it was amazing. Highly recommend ūüėä

• Like 2

I have had a double  spanking a few times now.  They have been for fun, not actual discipline.  And fun they have been.  They take turns basically, except when they really want to up the ante, and both hand spank at the same time while trying to get me to count lol.  It will be different for you depending on the spankers of course, and the reason for the spanking.  Any way, after good negotiations about limits, wants, and needs, I say go for it! 

• Like 1

At spanking parties and dungeons, spanking from multiple people is common.   Sometimes, two at the same time.   Ten or more spankings at a party, from different folks happens all the time.  Not that most Covid restrictions have been lifted, parties will again be held.

• Like 1
On 6/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, Cavsalltheway23 said:

I was wondering what it is like getting spanked by multiple people (same time/event) I was considering getting spanked by a guy for while (I am straight.)  Well now I got a offer to be spanked by a women who also wants her husband to spank me as well. A double spanking would be pretty intense I can only imagine. I feel like I would be more comfortable there with a women as well than just alone with another man.

I very much like the idea of multiple spankers  (co-topping, double dom(me)) with a female and a male.  Might be top of my spanking bucket list!

• Like 1

Definitely at the top of my desired spanking experiences - a male and female, taking turns putting me over their knee and in the corner while the other watches and waits for their turn, with plenty of scolding from both, 

On 6/2/2021 at 6:59 PM, rubyredd said:

I had a very positive experience. They took turns, which was helpful. 

I would like to experience that.  Part of the appeal is the couple, assumedly man and wife, would each have differing spanking style and tempo.  And knowing one partner is watching as the other delivers the spanking.  

• Like 1
On 6/5/2021 at 11:33 PM, josef336 said:

I would like to experience that.  Part of the appeal is the couple, assumedly man and wife, would each have differing spanking style and tempo.  And knowing one partner is watching as the other delivers the spanking.  

I think it could be very effective as a disciplinary spanking. You could have a confession before both of them, followed be scoldings from each and then the discipline. That way each member of the couple can observe the punishment to make sure that every aspect of your needs are satisfied.

• Like 2