A day to deal with those who are in need of a hiding.

Whilst driving the other day a 'little darling in her parent's car'  pulled out onto the road in front of me, (causing my to brake heavily), and got the bird when I had the 'hide' to blow the horn at her. My wife was in shock, as was I,  and she commented that, "people like that need their bottoms paddled". This got me to thinking about all the people who piss me off and/or do things that are utterly selfish and 'intitled', (that is a lot of millenials), and how we should have a day, when we can legally get hold of these people and give them a good old fashioned punnishment that their rear ends may never have known. Thus giving them a taste of the consequences their actions can get them. 

The question is, how many of you have been in this place and how many of you agree with my idea?

If only fantasy, it's good to think about these people getting their comeuppance and learning some manners and becoming aware that others besides themselves exist.

• Like 1
On 6/1/2021 at 9:58 PM, Redwombutt said:

Whilst driving the other day a 'little darling in her parent's car'  pulled out onto the road in front of me, (causing my to brake heavily), and got the bird when I had the 'hide' to blow the horn at her. My wife was in shock, as was I,  and she commented that, "people like that need their bottoms paddled". This got me to thinking about all the people who piss me off and/or do things that are utterly selfish and 'intitled', (that is a lot of millenials), and how we should have a day, when we can legally get hold of these people and give them a good old fashioned punnishment that their rear ends may never have known. Thus giving them a taste of the consequences their actions can get them. 

The question is, how many of you have been in this place and how many of you agree with my idea?

If only fantasy, it's good to think about these people getting their comeuppance and learning some manners and becoming aware that others besides themselves exist.

I actually wrote an entire book on wattpad dealing with this very issue. A fictional story about a new American law where corporal punishment was mandatory for all US citizens between the age of 5 and 65. [EDITED by Admin @Child of Light for referencing opinions on non-fictional minors]

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

and how we should have a day, when we can legally get hold of these people and give them a good old fashioned punnishment that their rear ends may never have known.

I totally agree with you.  I don't like these modern times.  

On 6/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, michaelmause said:

I actually wrote an entire book on wattpad dealing with this very issue. A fictional story about a new American law where corporal punishment was mandatory for all US citizens between the age of 5 and 65.

[EDITED by Admin @Child of Light for referencing opinions on non-fictional minors]

Me too! I’d love to read it

Some posts in this thread were hidden due to the content mentioning the spanking of minors.

Please follow our site guidelines and do not bring up spanking minors in your posts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

Exactly. This thread was quickly veering off into a discussion about disciplining minors. Let's remember. Consensual ADULT spanking is just that. Consensual and between ADULTS. 

The whole premise of this thread fails to meet that standard. The OP calls for spanking that would not be consensual, even if it is limited to age 18 and up.

• Like 2

This is not aimed at spanking minors, it's aimed at those who have no respect for others and those who wish to be in their own world instead of this one with others. We are all part of one world, lets live in it and be in it with each other as a community. Those who don't want to be in this world should be the punnished ones.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

Exactly. This thread was quickly veering off into a discussion about disciplining minors. Let's remember. Consensual ADULT spanking is just that. Consensual and between ADULTS. 

As @Bramblewineand @F/m_Spanking_onlyalready said - other posters discussed minors and the whole premise is about spanking non-consenting parties (with the bonus of the added insult to millenials). 

In the realm of fantasy, that type of judicial system is popular, of course. But, in my fantasies, I am the star of the show - so to speak - and an adult. In actuality, I find the idea of this type of justice system to be abhorrent. Spanking, to me, must involve consent and I prefer mine with a side of caring. 

We have all probably seen grown adults in public who deserve a good spanking. There is a woman in my group of friends that is so obnoxious, I always wish a mysterious stranger would come up and spank her. But, only the fantasy is fun. People should be spanked because they want it, not because someone else does. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The nonconsensual part is where it goes awry. There are some people who actually like the idea of forcing a spanking onto unwilling participants. Now,.it's one thing to do that in a consensual fantasy roleplay. But...to some...I don't think it's roleplay. I had someone tell me in a conversation online once that they'd rather spank an unwilling participant than a willing one and that just floored me. Granted, they did say that they knew that'll never actually materialize, so at least they seemed to know boundaries, but still. To actually prefer that over something consensual...yikes 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, F/m_Spanking_only said:

The nonconsensual part is where it goes awry. There are some people who actually like the idea of forcing a spanking onto unwilling participants. Now,.it's one thing to do that in a consensual fantasy roleplay. But...to some...I don't think it's roleplay. I had someone tell me in a conversation online once that they'd rather spank an unwilling participant than a willing one and that just floored me. Granted, they did say that they knew that'll never actually materialize, so at least they seemed to know boundaries, but still. To actually prefer that over something consensual...yikes 

Let's replace "spanking" with "sex" - sex between two consenting partners is great. Sex without consent is... rape. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
9 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

This is not aimed at spanking minors, it's aimed at those who have no respect for others and those who wish to be in their own world instead of this one with others. We are all part of one world, lets live in it and be in it with each other as a community. Those who don't want to be in this world should be the punnished ones.

And who gets to decide who should be punished?

The situation you described in your first post was annoying to you, but you don't know what was going on with the person who cut you off. Maybe they were rude and thoughtless. Maybe they were an inexperienced driver and didn't realize they were cutting you off. It's a huge leap of assumption from there to "obviously, this person doesn't want to be part of this world."

The same can be said for every other person you're annoyed by. 

For all you know, you might be triggering those thoughts in other people, and have no idea you're annoying anyone at all. Does that give them the right to spank you without your consent? Or give you some other kind of punishment that floats their boat but isn't your kink?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, shygurl said:

Some posts in this thread were hidden due to the content mentioning the spanking of minors.

Please follow our site guidelines and do not bring up spanking minors in your posts. 

What about non-consensual spanking of adults? Is advocating that within the forum rules?

It is a discussion not to be taken too seriously and to let people have a bit of fun. There are times when a bit of an imagination is needed to make people think, be silly and to enjoy themselves for a bit. We have too many people that spoil this fun and fantasy and take everything too seriously. 

51 minutes ago, Redwombutt said:

It is a discussion not to be taken too seriously and to let people have a bit of fun. There are times when a bit of an imagination is needed to make people think, be silly and to enjoy themselves for a bit. We have too many people that spoil this fun and fantasy and take everything too seriously. 

Really? Your last couple posts sound very serious. Only in the first did you say anything about fantasy, and that reads like just a slapdash afterthought: "oh, just so I don't get in trouble, I'll say it's only a fantasy."

This section of the forum is made up of serious spanking discussions, judging from the gestalt of the threads. When you post a thread here saying, with the cyber version of a straight face, that you think we ought to have a day when we round up all the people who annoy us and spank them, there's no reliable way to tell if it's supposed to be non-serious.

• Like 1