Spankings on holidays

My wife and I have recently been on a road trip and one thing that never stops for holidays is spankings. I can be spanked as easily on holiday as when I'm home, we even have a paddle that comes with us. If we are out and about and I muck up, then I'll be expecting a paddling in the hotel room when we get there. If we are driving, my wife makes me pull over and paddles me on the side of the road, usually in a secluded area, but only recently three cars drove by while she paddled me in the open, (as it was a quiet streatch of road). I have even been paddled in a caravan park, when I complain about others hearing, she often tells me that I only have my self to blame. 

How many others have a travelling paddle, brush or similar? Also how many of you have a similar routine for spanking while on holiday?

• Like 1

I don't really, but I do like the idea of increased spankings on vacation. All of the spanking implements I own are easily portable.

My vacation spanking idea:

Daily wake up spanking

Spanking after every shower in the hotel room

Spanking before going swimming

Daily bedtime spanking

Of course there are other spankings that involve my other kink, and actual punishment or requested spankings.

• Like 2

We always have a paddle with us when we leave my house. There are also "switches" to be found almost everywhere. He has no problem using either when needed. 

We went on an overnight camping trip this week and I was paddled a few times. We camped in a secluded area.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Zhal said:

I don't really, but I do like the idea of increased spankings on vacation. All of the spanking implements I own are easily portable.

My vacation spanking idea:

Daily wake up spanking

Spanking after every shower in the hotel room

Spanking before going swimming

Daily bedtime spanking

Of course there are other spankings that involve my other kink, and actual punishment or requested spankings.

That sounds like my ideal holiday spanking schedule too... Then plenty of TIH moments available also for when I get excited-bratty. Poor hubbs arm might fall off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

My wife and I have recently been on a road trip and one thing that never stops for holidays is spankings. I can be spanked as easily on holiday as when I'm home, we even have a paddle that comes with us. If we are out and about and I muck up, then I'll be expecting a paddling in the hotel room when we get there. If we are driving, my wife makes me pull over and paddles me on the side of the road, usually in a secluded area, but only recently three cars drove by while she paddled me in the open, (as it was a quiet streatch of road). I have even been paddled in a caravan park, when I complain about others hearing, she often tells me that I only have my self to blame. 

How many others have a travelling paddle, brush or similar? Also how many of you have a similar routine for spanking while on holiday?

Caravan Park?

1 hour ago, NewEr said:

Caravan park?

The Australian name for a trailer park. My wife and I travel with a swag and when we want some conveniences we pull into a caravan park and set up in the tent area. Being paddled here is not the most private, but we think that we'll not see anyone else in the park again anyhow, but if we do, we can have a laugh about it.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, Redwombutt said:

Your wife sounds like she has her hands full with your unruly behavior. The fact that she carries a paddle on vacations with her tells me you deserved to be spanked. Also your complaining that someone will hear you , deserves a longer spanking. I unfortunately have the same problem with my husband and I carry a purple heart wooden paddle in my purse all the time. Some men never grow up and need a wife to treat them like a juvenile and that includes spanking. It sounds like your wife is just trying to make you a better husband and her spankings she gives you like the ones I give my husband ,shows we care.                Ms L

22 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

The Australian name for a trailer park. My wife and I travel with a swag and when we want some conveniences we pull into a caravan park and set up in the tent area. Being paddled here is not the most private, but we think that we'll not see anyone else in the park again anyhow, but if we do, we can have a laugh about it.

Ah thanks

On 5/27/2021 at 12:49 AM, Redwombutt said:

The verse on my wife's spanking hairbrush says it all:

Your purse is the place

To keep this,  in case

You're far from the house 

And must spank your spouse! 

He'll know in advance 

You'll pull down his pants 

To spank till he stays 

Sore bottomed for days!

Car, hotel or tent,

No place should prevent, 

A lesson taught him

On his bare bottom! 

• Like 2

My wife for years has carried a little wooden paddle in her purse and when we go out of town always brought her long wooden school paddle. One particular thanksgiving we stayed in a small gambling town. I had been their and my wife had not. So my wife makes all the decisions except this time she left the hotel room and where we were going to eat up to me. When we arrived in this town and check-in our Thanksgiving holiday got off to a bad start. I didn't make reservations for a room facing the water. My wife was not happy about that. Then we had thanksgiving dinner at this hotel and it was rolled imtation turkey. My wife was so angry that when the waitress came to give us dessert , with the waitress standing their," You are going to get a spanking when we get back to the room." I was so embarrassed and the waitress had a grin on her face. Well we went back to the room , my wife told me to stack the pillows toward the end of the bed to lay over. I stripped down to my panties and waited for my spanking. She ripped the panties of me and windmilled hard slaps with her hand on my bare bottom for a few minutes and it really sting. Then took out her long school paddle and showed me what she thought of my planned thanksgiving vacation. I was literally in tears from that spanking,then I had to stand in the corner for probably a hour. After this vacation I have never suggested anything. I don't questions any of our vacation plans.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

My wife for years has carried a little wooden paddle in her purse and when we go out of town always brought her long wooden school paddle. One particular thanksgiving we stayed in a small gambling town. I had been their and my wife had not. So my wife makes all the decisions except this time she left the hotel room and where we were going to eat up to me. When we arrived in this town and check-in our Thanksgiving holiday got off to a bad start. I didn't make reservations for a room facing the water. My wife was not happy about that. Then we had thanksgiving dinner at this hotel and it was rolled imtation turkey. My wife was so angry that when the waitress came to give us dessert , with the waitress standing their," You are going to get a spanking when we get back to the room." I was so embarrassed and the waitress had a grin on her face. Well we went back to the room , my wife told me to stack the pillows toward the end of the bed to lay over. I stripped down to my panties and waited for my spanking. She ripped the panties of me and windmilled hard slaps with her hand on my bare bottom for a few minutes and it really sting. Then took out her long school paddle and showed me what she thought of my planned thanksgiving vacation. I was literally in tears from that spanking,then I had to stand in the corner for probably a hour. After this vacation I have never suggested anything. I don't questions any of our vacation plans.

Aw man. I understand the spanking but it’s too bad it made you give up on planning vacations. 

39 minutes ago, Summer said:

Aw man. I understand the spanking but it’s too bad it made you give up on planning vacations. 

My wife makes all decisions on vacation plans and that is quite all right with me. That spanking I received left my behind tender for quite a few days.

• Like 1