Longasting Sting Without Bruising

No implements. A good hand spanking will usually leave no bruising especially if given bare bottom so the spanker can alter the intensity and visually avoid  any marking.

A switch. No bruises. Welts are another story. 

In the particular instance where a medication intensifies bruising, even a handspanking can leave lasting marks. 

• Like 1

I would imagine a lighter implement like a rubber ruler would avoid bruising, but I’ve never had one used on me so I don’t know if the sting would last a while. 

I recommend the Lexan paddle it is light and creates a nice sting to my husband behind. The bruising is very minimal , I have a small Lexan for over the knee spanking and a large one when I paddle him bending over. My husband does not enjoy the sting from these paddles.  Ms L

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2021 at 2:16 PM, switcheroo said:

No implements. A good hand spanking will usually leave no bruising especially if given bare bottom so the spanker can alter the intensity and visually avoid  any marking.

I’ve had many good long and firm hand spankings, and the sting never ever lasted longer than like 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

I can recommend the french martinet,I bought one online a few months ago and I have used it on my wifes bare bottom on a few occasions,it reddens Her bottom and she says its stings terribly,but it doesn't bruise ....and the redness doesn't last long.......I understand that the Martinet is making a 'Come back ' in France and some parts of the Caribbean.

I be very interested to hear if any one else is using or on the receiving end of one !

Foxy

London. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, foxyalfa007 said:

I can recommend the french martinet,I bought one online a few months ago and I have used it on my wifes bare bottom on a few occasions,it reddens Her bottom and she says its stings terribly,but it doesn't bruise ....and the redness doesn't last long.......I understand that the Martinet is making a 'Come back ' in France and some parts of the Caribbean.

I be very interested to hear if any one else is using or on the receiving end of one !

Foxy

London. 

I agree.  I have been on the receiving end of the Martinet on a handful of occasions. It certainly stings and finds lots of tender places to bite! But it does not bruise and the red marks it leaves are generally minimal/gone in a few hours.

• Like 1

It depends on what you mean by "long-lasting". In my experience, if you really want to feel it every time you sit down for more than a day after the spanking, you will need something solid (A wooden paddle, bath brush, or hairbrush). But if you are more interested in a stinging/throbbing sensation for several hours, then I would recommend a rubber paddle - especially on a wet bottom. A heavy rubber paddle will produce a longer lasting sting (my wife prefers the crybaby or Truro terror).

Using capacin cream afterwards prolongs the sting as well. This has the added bonus of setting your butt on fire again the next time you take a shower.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 7:03 AM, countspankulot said:

It depends on what you mean by "long-lasting". In my experience, if you really want to feel it every time you sit down for more than a day after the spanking, you will need something solid (A wooden paddle, bath brush, or hairbrush). But if you are more interested in a stinging/throbbing sensation for several hours, then I would recommend a rubber paddle - especially on a wet bottom. A heavy rubber paddle will produce a longer lasting sting (my wife prefers the crybaby or Truro terror).

Using capacin cream afterwards prolongs the sting as well. This has the added bonus of setting your butt on fire again the next time you take a shower.

The longest the sting has lasted after a spanking has been an hour and a half. I get 40 hard strokes on my bare bottom’s sit spots/crease, using a wooden paddle the size and shape of a large hairbrush, but half an inch thick. And even that sometimes gives me those white dry spots, and occasionally a small bruise. 

I don’t get it. I don’t have a history of lots of implement play. I can’t be desensitized if I was never sensitive to begin with! It’s not like the sting from spankings used to last and now it doesn’t—it’s never lasted. I would get spanked with the hand hard for an hour and the sting only EVER lasted fifteen minutes afterward. 

I would love to figure out how to make the sting last even a few hours. 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, Thoramay said:

The longest the sting has lasted after a spanking has been an hour and a half. I get 40 hard strokes on my bare bottom’s sit spots/crease, using a wooden paddle the size and shape of a large hairbrush, but half an inch thick. And even that sometimes gives me those white dry spots, and occasionally a small bruise. 

I don’t get it. I don’t have a history of lots of implement play. I can’t be desensitized if I was never sensitive to begin with! It’s not like the sting from spankings used to last and now it doesn’t—it’s never lasted. I would get spanked with the hand hard for an hour and the sting only EVER lasted fifteen minutes afterward. 

My only suggestion would be to rub some capacsin cream in once the stinging sensation starts to fade. That should prolong it for a little while anyway.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:03 AM, countspankulot said:

Capacin cream.....interesting?   My husband never rubs any cream on me sfterwards because he wants the sting to last....but this is something he might be interested in...lol.

• Like 1
On 8/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, Thoramay said:

lol...you and me must have iron butts. The paddle and belt in combination gives me the longest sting....but even after getting my hind end worn out...the longest seems to be about 2 or 3 hours. The redness...and tenderness, welts, bruising...now that is a different story.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, nicoleS39 said:

Capacin cream.....interesting?   My husband never rubs any cream on me sfterwards because he wants the sting to last....but this is something he might be interested in...lol.

Same here.  my husband wanted sting to last- and I had better not be caught, putting any cream relief on my bottom.  And he would never let me sit on cushion or pillow after a spanking. 

• Like 1
On 5/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, rubyredd said:

A switch. No bruises. Welts are another story. 

In the particular instance where a medication intensifies bruising, even a handspanking can leave lasting marks. 

For some reason, I only got the switch a few times...and only growing up, not as a wife.  Growing up, she used in on my calves a few times...one time actually causing me to bleed some....weals and streaks. She only  had me cut switches 3 times that i can remember.....her go to was a wood paddle.

18 hours ago, nicoleS39 said:

Be careful if using it for the first time. I blister with its use (sensitive skin) and the sting of it lasts 3-4 days, even with no spanking.

3 hours ago, OhRedhead said:

Be careful if using it for the first time. I blister with its use (sensitive skin) and the sting of it lasts 3-4 days, even with no spanking.

Oh my...3-4 days!   Thanks for the warning.

12 hours ago, OhRedhead said:

Thanks for posting this OhRedHead. Everyone has different reactions and sensitivities to products like this. While it doesn't affect me that way, your use may vary.

These creams come in various strengths so you might want to start with one that has less capsaicin (the element that makes hot peppers spicy). Make sure you also read the warnings: never use it on broken skin or "sensitive areas".

On 8/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, sunshine19830 said:

A ruler or wooden spoon, IMHO. Both don't leave intense bruises, but sting like hell, and I feel it for a while. Add some Caspian cream and you'll really feel it!

What ruler are you using? I’ve been looking for one with decent weight. I have an 18 inch lightweight wooden ruler that barely seems to sting even when applied firmly. 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, sunshine19830 said:

A ruler or wooden spoon, IMHO. Both don't leave intense bruises, but sting like hell, and I feel it for a while. Add some Caspian cream and you'll really feel it!

What ruler are you using? I’ve been looking for one with decent weight. I have an 18 inch lightweight wooden ruler that barely seems to sting even when applied firmly. 

A heavy duty wooden paint stirrer stick is easily available at home stores and paint stores, you want the ones that are 18" to 24" long and about 1/4" thick.  That is even more effective than the heaviest wooden rulers I've seen. The women I spank with paint stirrer sticks say it hurts a lot.  You can leave bruises if you apply it with too much intensity.