Spanking Needs Forums

Longasting Sting Without Bruising

No implements. A good hand spanking will usually leave no bruising especially if given bare bottom so the spanker can alter the intensity and visually avoid  any marking.

A switch. No bruises. Welts are another story. 

In the particular instance where a medication intensifies bruising, even a handspanking can leave lasting marks. 

• Like 1

I would imagine a lighter implement like a rubber ruler would avoid bruising, but I’ve never had one used on me so I don’t know if the sting would last a while. 

I recommend the Lexan paddle it is light and creates a nice sting to my husband behind. The bruising is very minimal , I have a small Lexan for over the knee spanking and a large one when I paddle him bending over. My husband does not enjoy the sting from these paddles.  Ms L

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2021 at 2:16 PM, switcheroo said:

No implements. A good hand spanking will usually leave no bruising especially if given bare bottom so the spanker can alter the intensity and visually avoid  any marking.

I’ve had many good long and firm hand spankings, and the sting never ever lasted longer than like 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

I can recommend the french martinet,I bought one online a few months ago and I have used it on my wifes bare bottom on a few occasions,it reddens Her bottom and she says its stings terribly,but it doesn't bruise ....and the redness doesn't last long.......I understand that the Martinet is making a 'Come back ' in France and some parts of the Caribbean.

I be very interested to hear if any one else is using or on the receiving end of one !

Foxy

London. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, foxyalfa007 said:

I can recommend the french martinet,I bought one online a few months ago and I have used it on my wifes bare bottom on a few occasions,it reddens Her bottom and she says its stings terribly,but it doesn't bruise ....and the redness doesn't last long.......I understand that the Martinet is making a 'Come back ' in France and some parts of the Caribbean.

I be very interested to hear if any one else is using or on the receiving end of one !

Foxy

London. 

I agree.  I have been on the receiving end of the Martinet on a handful of occasions. It certainly stings and finds lots of tender places to bite! But it does not bruise and the red marks it leaves are generally minimal/gone in a few hours.

• Like 1

It depends on what you mean by "long-lasting". In my experience, if you really want to feel it every time you sit down for more than a day after the spanking, you will need something solid (A wooden paddle, bath brush, or hairbrush). But if you are more interested in a stinging/throbbing sensation for several hours, then I would recommend a rubber paddle - especially on a wet bottom. A heavy rubber paddle will produce a longer lasting sting (my wife prefers the crybaby or Truro terror).

Using capacin cream afterwards prolongs the sting as well. This has the added bonus of setting your butt on fire again the next time you take a shower.