Spanking Needs Forums

Longasting Sting Without Bruising

• 2 weeks later...

A thin, stingy paddle. Thuddy paddles drive deeper into the muscle with each swat, whereas thin paddles "bounce" off the surface of the bottom and don't cause as much damage on the intramuscular level. Some woods are stingier than others, as well. Quilted maple is stunningly beautiful and notorious for being stingy as hell. I have a little Miss Rose paddle made from quilted maple that's crazy-stingy but would never bruise. A lighter-weight, floppy leather belt can also really get a spankee's attention, and is far less inclined to bruise than thicker belts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A spatula made of silicon.  Easily obtained for ~ $1 at your nearest dollar store.

A square-shaped thin hairbrush made from 'bamboo-wood' (which is probably a mixture of bamboo fibers and acrylic/plastic)

• Thanks 1

Yes I am really happy with my Lexan paddle that I have added to my husband maintenance spanking on Sunday. The last 4 weeks my husband has left my lap in tears and a unbearable stinging behind. The small Lexan paddle has been a delightful addition to my hand.Spare the rod spoil the husband not in our household.    Ms L.

I came across a recommendation a little while ago for flexible rulers (maybe rubber or something like it) sold at the office supply store, might be in the school section. They cost around a $1 and are reportedly quite effective.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:47 AM, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes I am really happy with my Lexan paddle that I have added to my husband maintenance spanking on Sunday. The last 4 weeks my husband has left my lap in tears and a unbearable stinging behind. The small Lexan paddle has been a delightful addition to my hand.Spare the rod spoil the husband not in our household.    Ms L.

Yes, Lexan is very effective! I’m glad that you’ve found something that works well for your husband. Maintenance spankings are not of much use if the implement is not effective. Do you make him stand in the corner afterwards?

5 hours ago, sman_1 said:

Yes, Lexan is very effective! I’m glad that you’ve found something that works well for your husband. Maintenance spankings are not of much use if the implement is not effective. Do you make him stand in the corner afterwards?

Well first my husband goes in the corner before and after a spanking. Also their are times I will make him stand in the corner if he has earned a spanking or not . Sometimes he acts like a juvenile and I have to treat him like one. My maintenance spankings are quite effective , because the Lexan paddle has added sting to his bottom . But I tend to differ my hand spankings have been effective but the Lexan paddle has added to the sting that my hand produces. Thank you for your comment about me enjoying the Lexan paddle,my husband leaves my lap not enjoying the last 5 weeks of his more severe maintenance spankings on Sunday's.   Ms L.

I envy your husband! He is fortunate to have such a caring wife who disciplines with in such an effective manner. All men have their juvenile moments but few ladies know how to deal with such. You mention maintenance spankings? Do you give him other punishment spankings as needed? Love that you give him cornertime before and after! Is he clothed while in the corner? Do you punish him in front of others? Have you ever thought of giving him petticoat punishment too? Thanks for sharing Ms L.

5 hours ago, sman_1 said:

I envy your husband! He is fortunate to have such a caring wife who disciplines with in such an effective manner. All men have their juvenile moments but few ladies know how to deal with such. You mention maintenance spankings? Do you give him other punishment spankings as needed? Love that you give him cornertime before and after! Is he clothed while in the corner? Do you punish him in front of others? Have you ever thought of giving him petticoat punishment too? Thanks for sharing Ms L.

Yes unfortunately I must administer punishment spankings when my husband has misbehaved or has broken a rule that we consensually agreed on. When I tell him to go stand in the corner he is in his panties only. Yes he has been spanked in front of my best girlfriend who trained my husband before we were married in petticoat punishment. Also I have a few other girlfriends who know and observed my husband punishment through the years. I really don't consider maintenance spankings as a punishment.It is a way in our case to have a discussion with my husband over my knee and for him to listen to what I expect of him for the coming week. This weekly spanking also reastablishes who is control in our marriage.                Ms L

Fresh-cut switches sting like a hot wire and leave stinging red lines all over your bottom but do not bruise, in my experience on both sides of the switch. They can draw blood, however.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 8:56 AM, IndySpanko said:

Fresh-cut switches sting like a hot wire and leave stinging red lines all over your bottom but do not bruise, in my experience on both sides of the switch. They can draw blood, however.

Can they still draw blood if they’re properly peeled and all knots removed?

From Thoramay: Can they still draw blood if they’re properly peeled and all knots removed?

That's a good question. I don't recall if I ever used one (or had one used on me) that was PERFECTLY smooth, with nary a nub anywhere. In my experience we just rip off the twigs or cut them with scissors, and that does leave nubs in both cases. You'd have to use a knife to get them off completely. I do know that I have sometimes drawn blood and sometimes not (and had the same done to me), and I sort of assumed it just depended on how hard the switch was swung, the kind of tree from which the switch was cut, where the switch landed on one's anatomy, and as a spanker the sensitivity of the young lady's bottom.